7AA

glover

Upperman gets lucky and catches Ezell after their State run of last year. This will still be a great game. Ezell will be full of Jr.s, after 2 of the 3 seniors left the team. I believe that this will still be a good test for upperman. Lipscomb, who is in Ezells district should be the best team in the state. They have all of their girls returning and can press and post. They have size in the post and will play you physical and press you out of the gym. They have played together for years.They will guard the 3 point shooters all of the time, because they have the size inside to play man and stop the post. You can talk all you want but this is a great team. There is no one in your district that can play with them.

You heard it here first

3 possibly 4 teams could beat lipscomb outta our district. you heard it here 1st.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Owlettes scrimmaged at Clarkrange yesterday, I heard they lost but didn't get a score or any details about the game, anyone care to comment. Also how did LA do against Clarkrange as well? I beleive they scrimmaged this week to.

Clarkrange pressure was the difference in beating Smith County. Smith County will adjust to that as the season progresses. Don't know the final score of that game. Clarkrange won by 5 or 10 points.

Clarkrange and Livingston had a good game yesterday. LA won by about 8. It was close throughout the game. Both teams are deadly from outside. Very, very good game from two outstanding teams. Both have the makings for a good season. I was most impressed with the Matthews kid and Kelly Reed from Clarkrange. Just a freshmen, Reed is gonna be good.

3 possibly 4 teams could beat lipscomb outta our district. you heard it here 1st.

you're crazy. lipscomb went into overtime with shelbyville and beat riverdale with it being this early in the season. and those highly established programs are, how shall i say, a bit more respectable than yall's

Edited by DLballer11

you're crazy. lipscomb went into overtime with shelbyville and beat ravenwood with it being this early in the season. and those highly established programs are, how shall i say, a bit more respectable than yall's

shelbyville you got right.....but how can you say livingston academy and upperman have less than respectable programs.....do you know any history on these schools? ravenwood?

shelbyville you got right.....but how can you say livingston academy and upperman have less than respectable programs.....do you know any history on these schools? ravenwood?

I think DLBaller meant Riverdale instead of Ravenwood. David Lipscomb does pay Ravenwood on Thursday night. Riverdale was 30-5 last year and has a girl who is going to MTSU next year.

How did Livingston Academy do at the Shelbyville Play Day? I believe they had Dickson County, Giles County, and Lincoln County?

Sleep is a good name for you. As in time to go back to "sleep" and keep dreaming. Lipscomb was the 2nd best team in their region, argueably they could have been the best. Ezell and Lipscomb fought through out the year and lipscomb had a tough and unexpected loss to F.R.A. during the tournament to end their season. These two teams (F.R.A. and Ezell) made it to the final 8 with Ezell losing to champ hillcrest in the semi's. This was the State Tournament. Lipscomb returns all of their impact players and adds a post player who will dominate for the next couple of years. It would be something if one of your teams can play them close. To say that 3 of your teams could beat them is funny! The best thing about the season is that the girls will play it and we will watch, lets see how it goes.

I just wanted to add, I am not a Lipscomb fan. But this is a great team of hard working young ladies. Good luck to them this year.

Edited by shpshter93

It would be something if one of your teams can play them close. To say that 3 of your teams could beat them is funny! The best thing about the season is that the girls will play it and we will watch, lets see how it goes.

I just wanted to add, I am not a Lipscomb fan. But this is a great team of hard working young ladies. Good luck to them this year.

They don't hold a candle to Upperman, and LA is tough.

Upperman, LA and Smith Co

OK, 7AA Apologists, since you think that (I assume) Upperman would be #1, LA #2, and Smith County would be #3, as of right now, if they played at Cookeville High School, how bad would Upperman beat LA and beat Smith Co., and how bad would LA beat Smith County?

Upperman better be a whole lot better, because I have seen LA and Smith County play. LA is a good team, but not a great team. Smith County has a long way to go.