Stewart vs. Houston

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it's gonna be a closer matchup then I thought. With SC's latest injuries hittin the team, it'll give their rivals a better chance for a Victory. I sure hope not, i kno i jus love takin a W against the Irish! Rebel pride guys, take care of business this week in Houston County!

I just realized that i hadn'y said my thoughts on the actual game.

I believe HC will win this, they have really made a turn around compared to last year. SC is still in the middle of that turn around, give it time, and they'll be on the winning side. I just hope we can have a good hard fought, clean game, that goes injury free.

I just realized that i hadn'y said my thoughts on the actual game.

I believe HC will win this, they have really made a turn around compared to last year. SC is still in the middle of that turn around, give it time, and they'll be on the winning side. I just hope we can have a good hard fought, clean game, that goes injury free.

IMAGINE THAT YOU PICKING OPPOSITE OF STEWART COUNTY.THE REBELS WERE 1-5 AT THIS POINT LAST YEAR THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TURN AROUND TO ME BECAUSE THEY ARE3-3 AFTER 6 GAMES THIS YEAR.NOT TO MENTION THEY HAVE A REAL CHANCE TO GO 3-1 OR 2-2 TO FINISH THE YEAR. THAT WOULD MAKE THEM 5-5 OR 6-4 THAT WOULD BE A GREAT TURN AROUND CONSIDERING THEY HAVE BEEN 5-45 OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS. OH AND BY THE WAY THE REBELS ARE STILL HOLDING THE BRAGGING RIGHTS FROM A YEAR AGO.AS FAR AS A HARD FOUGHT CLEAN GAME GOES. IT IS ALWAYS HARD FOUGHT BUT NEVER CLEAN, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

IMAGINE THAT YOU PICKING OPPOSITE OF STEWART COUNTY.THE REBELS WERE 1-5 AT THIS POINT LAST YEAR THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TURN AROUND TO ME BECAUSE THEY ARE3-3 AFTER 6 GAMES THIS YEAR.NOT TO MENTION THEY HAVE A REAL CHANCE TO GO 3-1 OR 2-2 TO FINISH THE YEAR. THAT WOULD MAKE THEM 5-5 OR 6-4 THAT WOULD BE A GREAT TURN AROUND CONSIDERING THEY HAVE BEEN 5-45 OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS. OH AND BY THE WAY THE REBELS ARE STILL HOLDING THE BRAGGING RIGHTS FROM A YEAR AGO.AS FAR AS A HARD FOUGHT CLEAN GAME GOES. IT IS ALWAYS HARD FOUGHT BUT NEVER CLEAN, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

What up Region 6-2A? The only thing I have to say is that SC you beat two middle school programs to start your season off. That doesn't prove you are any better. All we have heard all year on coacht is how Dover would give us a game or Lewis County a game. Wrong. You have gotten better but do not lie to us and say that your 3-3 right now, while implying that means you have gotten a lot better. You won't even play McEwen anymore so you can play really pathetic 1-A teams. P.S. your school is about to move to 3-A and you can't keep from drowning in 2-A (I'm sorry). Gleason for instance would be known for the worst team in TN if is wasn't for RBS. I will say you are better, because last year or the year before you would have lost to the worst 1-A teams.

However, I'm out. Good luck to both teams in the game.

What up Region 6-2A? The only thing I have to say is that SC you beat two middle school programs to start your season off. That doesn't prove you are any better. All we have heard all year on coacht is how Dover would give us a game or Lewis County a game. Wrong. You have gotten better but do not lie to us and say that your 3-3 right now, while implying that means you have gotten a lot better. You won't even play McEwen anymore so you can play really pathetic 1-A teams. P.S. your school is about to move to 3-A and you can't keep from drowning in 2-A (I'm sorry). Gleason for instance would be known for the worst team in TN if is wasn't for RBS. I will say you are better, because last year or the year before you would have lost to the worst 1-A teams.

They have gotten better because they lost to those "middle school programs" last year. ;) Gleason has handed the crown of worst in the west over to South Fulton or Middleton :thumb: . You are right though if they move to 3a life will be brutal for them. :thumb:

They have gotten better because they lost to those "middle school programs" last year. :lol: Gleason has handed the crown of worst in the west over to South Fulton or Middleton :lol: . You are right though if they move to 3a life will be brutal for them. :thumb:

Yeah, I'm not saying they haven't gotten any better. I'm just saying that beating those two middle school programs doesn't prove they are better.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. SO I DONT MIND YOURS WHEN YOU SAY THAT WE ARE JUST GETTING A LITTLE BETTER BECAUSE WE ARE ONLY BEATING MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAMS. THE FACT IS THE REBELS ARE 3-3 AND HAVE A CHANCE TO BE 5-5 OR 6-4 GREAT IMPROVEMENT HOWEVER, WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU SHOULD JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WILL INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE.WE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MOVING TO 3A OUR ENROLLMENT IS WAY OFF FOR A MOVE UPWARD SO TRY AND JUST STATE OPINION IF YOU DONT KNOW FACTS