South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

What Patriot team are you watching, being stopped, running the same plays, anyone can stop them. I have no idea how many times the Patriots have punted this season, but it is not very many, the offense has been rolling, take away a few penalties and a couple of turnovers and we win the Munford game and the Dickson game, Play calling had nothing to do with that.

34 had 159 yards on 16 carries and yes every one of them was out of the shotgun, If I were coach Gaddis, I would change what got me to first and goal (not) By the way, if HC is so easy to stop, why are we not being stopped, look at our offensive output this year, A fumbled snap in a goaline situation, had nothing to do with a play call. I remember 2-3 years ago against Milan, HC had 1st and goal with the game on lthe line and the QB was under the center and I believe HC was in the I and the ball was fumbled between the QB and center.

that what im talking about 16 carries 159 yds 9.93yds a carry why not give him the ball with about 4th and 3 to go.instead of running a draw play. for what i seen they don't have much of a playbook. if the coach run him 30 times a game they would be 6-1 instead of 4-3. go back to the dc game he ran from 10 yds out for a td. two point converision they pass,what's the point! i've seen no team that can stophim yet. good luck patriots

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rather hopeful he gets splinters from the bench.

It'd rather hear Sipes, Stone, Plemmons, Tipler & McBride on a defensive stop. But nothing compares to .... Give him 6...Jontamion Forrest.. South Side Touchdown!! <_<

Sorry McBride is out for the season, but you also have Fryer, James (Owen), James (Ken), Arment, and Forrest on Defense as well and they are all ready for tomorrow night. Let's hope its a great game! GO HAWKS!

Hawks will fly high in Paris.... The Pats hasn't proved anything special this year so i don't think they have anything for the Hawks... Hawks by 14 or more....

Good morning from Big Red Country!!! It is going to be a great day for some football, this town is ready and the Patriots are too. And yes, gohawks, they are a special group. But since they haven't proven anything special to you yet this year, tonight will be the night. You will walk away and say they are a special team!!! There will be more for the Hawks to handle than you can imagine. Nobody will beat us by 14+ points. But this should be a hard fought battle.

It has been great having some banter back and forth with Southside fans. All of you traveling up please be safe and stop by some of our tailgate parties. You are more than welcome to join us. Alright, c'mon Patriots - this is your homecoming night! Nobody, but NOBODY, comes to our house and pushes us around!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

that what im talking about 16 carries 159 yds 9.93yds a carry why not give him the ball with about 4th and 3 to go.instead of running a draw play. for what i seen they don't have much of a playbook. if the coach run him 30 times a game they would be 6-1 instead of 4-3. go back to the dc game he ran from 10 yds out for a td. two point converision they pass,what's the point! i've seen no team that can stophim yet. good luck patriots

My point is that he is doing all of this in the shotgun with the defense spread out and you suggested going into the I and letting the defense stack up against him. By the way, McNairl and Allen have the same number of carries and are with in 30 yards of each other according to the Jackson Sun, That is probably why they do not give it to Allen 30 times, Allen 15 times and McNairl 15 times. I believe it was something like McNairl 84 carries for 619 yards and Allen was llike 81 carries for 608. I say this, If one player is getting 30 carries, it would be a lot easier to stop someone if the opponent knew who was getting the ball. I would say that the threat of McNAirl running the ball has helped Allen run in open lanes and vice versa.

Hawks will fly high in Paris.... The Pats hasn't proved anything special this year so i don't think they have anything for the Hawks... Hawks by 14 or more....

I will agree that the Pats have not proved anything special, and I will add that neither has the Hawks. Please let me know what special accomplishments the Hawks have achieved this season. Undefeated against a bunch of teams that are not very good is not special. I do believe that SS has a very good team, but they have not had a worthy opponent to date. I say that will change to night.

They had better fly high! 'cause all us rednecks up here have guns and know how to use them. :thumb:

Since we have one of the best High School shooting teams in State maybe we could have a half time presentation of trap shooting between the north end zone and Rhea School or maybe baseball field. Wouldn't that go over good with the TSSAA. :D

I will agree that the Pats have not proved anything special, and I will add that neither has the Hawks. Please let me know what special accomplishments the Hawks have achieved this season. Undefeated against a bunch of teams that are not very good is not special. I do believe that SS has a very good team, but they have not had a worthy opponent to date. I say that will change to night.

Be careful my young and uninformed "anti-prophet"...while JCM has not had the season the YANKER expected, we are not in the group of the "unworthy" opponents! If you do not believe that, then just watch the "unworthy" Cougars handle your "worthy" patriots next week!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful my young and uninformed "anti-prophet"...while JCM has not had the season the YANKER expected, we are not in the group of the "unworthy" opponents! If you do not believe that, then just watch the "unworthy" Cougars handle your "worthy" patriots next week!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Yanker, all you have to do is wait another day and you can start posting all you want about HC and JCM. Maybe you can even get on this weekend and bump that thread back up to the top so that we can start early!!!

But tonight we take care of business with the Hawks. Its homecoming and we intend to make it a happy one!

I agree with you 100%. I have had a change of heart. I am going with HC by 10. I dont care if SS is undefeated or not. Just remember, Kenwood WOULD be undefeated too, that is if they hadnt played us.

RRP, I am disappointed in you. Get your butt back on here and post. We all know your still reading the posts anyway. Myadvice seems to have left the building anyway. He's probably somewhere reading "football for dummys".

SS falls tonight by the hand of the HENRY COUNTY PATRIOTS!!!!

I agree with you 100%. I have had a change of heart. I am going with HC by 10. I dont care if SS is undefeated or not. Just remember, Kenwood WOULD be undefeated too, that is if they hadnt played us.

RRP, I am disappointed in you. Get your butt back on here and post. We all know your still reading the posts anyway. Myadvice seems to have left the building anyway. He's probably somewhere reading "football for dummys".

SS falls tonight by the hand of the HENRY COUNTY PATRIOTS!!!!

:thumb::D:o

Way to go Patriotpride! I love this post! And I want to echo what you said to RedPride, get on back over here!!! You have always been an integral part of the HC threads.

I really like what you said about Kenwood too, it is so true! The Big Red is back in town, lets give them some help tonight from the stands!!!

Go Big Red!!!

The DEMISE begins!!!!! HC fans cannot handle the pressure of the big games and two back to back teams from Jackson coming to Henryland!!! The YANKER stands by my prediction for tonight...this will kick into high gear on 10/13!!!!!!! By that date, RRP will be one of MANY fans from Henryland to disappear!!!!! You had ALL better get out of town before next Friday!!!!! This is great!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!