Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

I am not mad but am sure that alot of "dads" that read this may not feel or have the same opinion as you. Sorry that you answered the post instead of Pedo.

why I have never said anything bad about any of the players all i have ever said is with three more quality players on the field we would have won more games. the online can't tackle and the dline can't block you are comparing apples to oranges

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE NOW THAT I WAS THINKING DELETED HIS POST, BUT I WILL LEAVE IT ON HERE.

i'm not saying i do, i just believe i am right on this because i have talked to all the right people to know.

I didn't mean it like that i just thought they thought i was someone else.

HS football is my passion and "i was thinking" that i was just giving some insight to the raider season not making everyone angry by not saying every kid on the team is an allstar.

they all work very hard and have my respect 100% but some of you adults need to grow up.

THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE NOW THAT I WAS THINKING DELETED HIS POST, BUT I WILL LEAVE IT ON HERE.

Edited by 5A football fan

Just curious how can the raiders be favored in any game other than Shelbyville, Cumberland Co, Franklin Co, and Warren Co. This was suppose to be the team this year?! Everyone back, and they are "The Real Deal". If your the real deal you have players to back up players no matter who gets hurt. They are going to finish the same way they have finished prices first two years! I gusess that is improvement. Plus all this talk about 3 players 1,000 yards or better??? You should be ranked #1 in the state

The worst thing for a team is for their fans to show mutiny against each other. All of you CC fans need to unite for the team. Everyone has their own opinions about players, coaches, fans, etc......but don't let the fueding take away from the common goal....supporting the Raiders. 5afootball fan has been a constant on the boards. He has supported the CC team when others bailed on them. He should be applauded for hanging in there thru the tuff times. I know this b/c he and I have battled before on here!

The worst thing for a team is for their fans to show mutiny against each other. All of you CC fans need to unite for the team. Everyone has their own opinions about players, coaches, fans, etc......but don't let the fueding take away from the common goal....supporting the Raiders. 5afootball fan has been a constant on the boards. He has supported the CC team when others bailed on them. He should be applauded for hanging in there thru the tuff times. I know this b/c he and I have battled before on here!

very well said in fact i think it was priceless ;)

Dang....this is gettin pretty heated and we are still over a week away from playing! Heck I hope the players play with the same intensity as the people are using on this message board....haha I love it! I knew Lincoln County had Mastin at linebacker....coach Thompson talked very highly of him to me during the pre-season, but he didn't say much about the other guy. Someone mentioned him earlier..I can't remember his name? What is the story on the other guy...size...class? I knew Mastin was solid...very quick from what I understand. It will be interesting to see how Coffee County gameplans to avoid a good Falcon interior line and linebacking unit. Probably see alot of passing to loosen up the middle....see if we can maybe stretch the field with Harris and Hobbs early. Then hopefully that will loosen things up for Aaron and Thornton underneath.....If the Raiders approach this game right I really think they can pull one out in Lincoln County...but like someone said earlier....The falcons take care of the football and don't make to many mistakes. That makes it hard to beat a team especially at their place. It should be alot of fun....can't wait!...I think Graham will have a career game...200+ passing yards and 3 touchdowns!!!..... Go Raiders!