Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

I understand that Harris is a good player, but he is not the whole team. Aaron, Hobbs, and Thornton have definitely contributed to Graham having 1000 yards. I think credit should be given to the boys that have been out there. Since Adcock, Harris, and Irons have been out everyone keeps talking about when they will return. They are good but so are the ones that have been playing.

Yes you are right. On defense, the ones that have been playing are doing great. So great in fact, they are giving up 30 points per game. Shoot with that kind of defense just go ahead and pencil them in for the Blue Cross Bowl! Ha get real. The Raiders are decent when healthy, they have no depth at all. Even Coach Price admitted that on his coach's show. So without Adcock, Irons and Harris on defense, the Raiders will lose by 70 in the first round of the playoffs again!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing for a team is for their fans to show mutiny against each other. All of you CC fans need to unite for the team. Everyone has their own opinions about players, coaches, fans, etc......but don't let the fueding take away from the common goal....supporting the Raiders. 5afootball fan has been a constant on the boards. He has supported the CC team when others bailed on them. He should be applauded for hanging in there thru the tuff times. I know this b/c he and I have battled before on here!

Bump