Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes 97 was a bigger game because it was for second.

this game probibally is too

I'm getting more excited everyday! The Raiders are really focussed on the task at hand and I'm sure the Falcons are as well. This will be the best game of the year if both teams show up to play. Second place is def. at stake. If the Raiders win then turn around and defeat Warren County in two weeks then second place and a home playoff game is theirs!!!!!

i think that lincoln co. has this one in the bag since their playing in the pit. i saw the franklin co. and i belive the refs should of put on the red a black since they were one sided. im not sayin that coffee co. would have lost but it would have been a lot closer than it was.

but i still say it is

lincoln co. 17

coffee co. 10

but good luck to both teams!!!!!!

i think that lincoln co. has this one in the bag since their playing in the pit. i saw the franklin co. and i belive the refs should of put on the red a black since they were one sided. im not sayin that coffee co. would have lost but it would have been a lot closer than it was.

but i still say it is

lincoln co. 17

coffee co. 10

you have lost your mind cc had a touchdown called back in that game for the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life.... fc people are just mad because cc whipped them they said the same thing after the oakland game

you have lost your mind cc had a touchdown called back in that game for the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life.... fc people are just mad because cc whipped them they said the same thing after the oakland game

Price has a legitimate complaint on the td reception that was called back. A lot of good calls in that game, but as usual, some were questionable by fans on both sides.

but i still say it is

lincoln co. 17

coffee co. 10

That's the most absurd thing I think I've ever heard. You might have been there but were you watching the same game as everyone else? CC had a touchdown called back early on a ridiculous illegal procedure call. They were also hit with several holding penalties that were very borderline! But think what you want to.....the Raiders emerge from the pit with a win and in the driver's seat for second place.

Raiders - 27

Falcons - 17

I know that is pretty high total for the Lincoln County defense to give up, but the Raider offense hasn't been stopped all season. They were held to seven points against Tullahoma (season low) but they moved the ball all night but were unable to finish off drives. I think the Raiders continue to build on their momentum...and they host round one of the playoffs!

Lincoln Co. wins this game as long as they do not overlook Coffee Co. ....

That is the key, I think. The Falcons need to take this game as the most important one of the season to date - at minimum it means home field for the first round of the playoffs. As I said earlier - heart and focus will win the game for the Falcons.

Edited by jabbo

I am just going to throw a wrench into the situation. I know that the stars would have to align just right for it to happen but if Coffee were to beat Lincoln. they would be Coffee 3-1 and Lincoln 2-1, Warren to beat Franklin. it would be Warren 2-2 and Franklin 1-4, If Cookeville beats Lincoln and Warren Beats Coffee then there would be a three way Tie at 3-2 in the region. Cookeville beating Franklin Co. The standings would be like so.

Cookeville 5-0

Coffee Co. 3-2

Lincoln Co. 3-2

Warren Co. 3-2

Franklin Co.1-4

Cumberland Co. 0-5