Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many deep passes have been completed to other wideouts? I rest my case

and so what you are saying is that without Foster, Ainge, and Mayo Tennessee would have still beat cal right?

What about the Florida game were Foster, Ainge, and Mayo hurt?????????? Let's talk high school.

long yardage passes, I have no blinders I just know the reality of high school football i never said the other players haven't done a great job I just know that with those three players healthy we would be having a better season. ask the man.

Question still not answered regarding Graham and who he threw the ball to instead of Harris. All I have ever said is that when a player does a good job then recognize them, instead of talking about how it could have been better with someone else there.

Question still not answered regarding Graham and who he threw the ball to instead of Harris. All I have ever said is that when a player does a good job then recognize them, instead of talking about how it could have been better with someone else there.

i never said the other guys have done bad you must be a dad, Aaron, Hobbs, Thornton and ect have done a good job. thornton has very steady hands and aaron has been good since his freshman year. Hobbs has been a good one as well. BUT i never said they were bad

i never said the other guys have done bad you must be a dad, Aaron, Hobbs, Thornton and ect have done a good job. thornton has very steady hands and aaron has been good since his freshman year. Hobbs has been a good one as well. BUT i never said they were bad

Graham is the key to the passing game period......he makes good reads and very few mistakes that end up going the other way.......i don't know if i agree that the three guys you and "safety" are arguing over would have made losses into wins but i know better tackling downfield would have.........of all the good things that can be said about Harris his ability to kick the ball into the endzone could be his most valuable asset..........this is a great group of young men........alot of contributors to the success they have had.........hope it's a good night at the pit for the Raiders........Falcons have a winning tradition that has been earned on the field not on Coach T

Edited by riddlers

No you just never say anything and can't seem to recognize all the players from seniors to sophomores. Why do I have to be a dad? Can't just be a fan. You don't want to talk about the good players just the great ones. A team takes the great with the good and you can ask the man that. Why no talk about the fact that LeHawkins, Goins and Graham are having a great year, with out saying some are hurt and it could have been better? Your opinion is stated every week in some form of a paper. Don't get mad if I state mine here.

No you just never say anything and can't seem to recognize all the players from seniors to sophomores. Why do I have to be a dad? Can't just be a fan. You don't want to talk about the good players just the great ones. A team takes the great with the good and you can ask the man that. Why no talk about the fact that LeHawkins, Goins and Graham are having a great year, with out saying some are hurt and it could have been better? Your opinion is stated every week in some form of a paper. Don't get mad if I state mine here.

i'm not mad i just dont think you know what you are talking about, that is my opinion. I love red raider football and everyone who plays but when it comes down to it to win games you have to have your best players on the field and when 3 of the best are out you are not going to be as good i have been huge on graham, le-hawkins, and goins but they can only do so much. you are just mad because i am telling the truth about how good we are as a team.

i'm not mad i just dont think you know what you are talking about, that is my opinion. I love red raider football and everyone who plays but when it comes down to it to win games you have to have your best players on the field and when 3 of the best are out you are not going to be as good i have been huge on graham, le-hawkins, and goins but they can only do so much. you are just mad because i am telling the truth about how good we are as a team.

I am not mad but am sure that alot of "dads" that read this may not feel or have the same opinion as you. Sorry that you answered the post instead of Pedo.