AA State Tournament

War Eagles

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In AA this year Liberty is the odds on favorite to repeat as the state champs. The Crusaders run & gun style of play was very exciting to watch in last year's tourney and this year should be no different. That same excitement, combined with what they return to the floor, has gotten them some national recognition. THEY DESERVE IT!!!! They play the #1 ranked schedule in the state and in the end that will prepare them (tourney time).

Good List :)

I'd also add Haywood to that list. They also have some good basketball teams down there in Brownsville.

That takes care of 6 out of the 8 ;)

well actually only two out of liberty, bolivar, lipscomb, and mlk can go to state because they are all in the same substate i was just kinda naming top teams in the state but all four of those teams do deserve to be there. i think if the sides of the bracket fall correctly it will be liberty and mlk making it to state unless mlk chokes again in which case it will probably be lipscomb (because we all know that liberty is a given). i know a lot of bolivar fans are about to jump on me but im sorry i just really like slater and robinson

its really hard to put bolivar in this list when we have watched them lean on willie a lot for the last few years but i like liberty out west there are a lot of teams rebuilding or reloadin with unproven talent but some of these guy have been playing for 4 years and they are really good other than them i cant predict a winner right now

• 3 weeks later...

its really hard to put bolivar in this list when we have watched them lean on willie a lot for the last few years but i like liberty out west there are a lot of teams rebuilding or reloadin with unproven talent but some of these guy have been playing for 4 years and they are really good other than them i cant predict a winner right now

No doubt Haywood County will be making a run in Boro. Haywood has been to the state tourney for the past four years and came up short, but I think they are exceedingly hungry to make a run for it with one of the best junior classes in TN.