AA State Tournament

War Eagles

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty is the team to beat untill we see them on the court, and probably after we see them play they are very talented and very well coached. I don't know about the rest of the list but I have doubts about McMinn Central. I saw them last year in the State Tourney and I saw nothing spectacular and I think they lost some of their big seniors. If someone could tell me in a civilized manner why people think they are so good I would like to hear it. I promise I'm not on here pickin, I would just like to discuss. As far as Sycamore goes I don't think they will get past their region but they have a new coach and a senior that seems like a o.k player the coaches nephew will surprise people as a junior; He is athletic and can handle, he might be the best athlete in the district and he should dominate the district his senior year as he continues to grow and get better.

I don't think harpeth and Sycamore can get close to a region final. Nobody is mentioning Goodpasture. I thought Whitehouse lost a lot. I think goodpasture will still be the best team in that district.

Well Sycamore and Harpeth are easily going to get close to the Region Finals, because I would say semi finalists is pretty close to the region championship. And just because there name is Bolivar doesnt mean that they are gauranteed a spot in the region championship. :thumb:

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Well Sycamore and Harpeth are easily going to get close to the Region Finals, because I would say semi finalists is pretty close to the region championship. And just because there name is Bolivar doesnt mean that they are gauranteed a spot in the region championship. :thumb:

You may be right that Bolivar might not be in the Region Championship but your wrong about Sycamore and Harpeth are going to be in the Semis easily. In 12AA you have:

Liberty- We know what they got

Bolivar- You guys will find out that no matter what they lose they just reload

McNairy- Returns about the whole team and beat Harpeth in the Region as a 4 seed last year

Jax Southside- Returns alot of talent from last year and battle McNairy every game.

Lexington- Lost some key players but return some good players and have some good young talent.

12AA is one of the toughest districts in the state year in and year out. They put 3 teams in the Region semis about every year. Harpeth and Sycamore might make it to the semis but it won't be easy.

You may be right that Bolivar might not be in the Region Championship but your wrong about Sycamore and Harpeth are going to be in the Semis easily. In 12AA you have:

Liberty- We know what they got

Bolivar- You guys will find out that no matter what they lose they just reload

McNairy- Returns about the whole team and beat Harpeth in the Region as a 4 seed last year

Jax Southside- Returns alot of talent from last year and battle McNairy every game.

Lexington- Lost some key players but return some good players and have some good young talent.

12AA is one of the toughest districts in the state year in and year out. They put 3 teams in the Region semis about every year. Harpeth and Sycamore might make it to the semis but it won't be easy.

OH, well if you are talking about the game from LAST year I dont count on Harpeth playing so poor this year against MCnairy scary"if" harpeth makes it that far.