AA State Tournament

War Eagles

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sycamore has a good chance to make it as well.. they have a transfer 2 guard thats going to make that team really good.. from what I hear the kid can play... that district isnt real strong either..

Well it's strong at the top Harpeth is stronger than Sycamore and the 3-5 teams (Cheatham, Stewart Co., and Creek Wood in and order) aren't horrible or anything they may not be as strong as 12AA but they're stronger than last year. And before the game against McNairy last year 2 or 3 of Harpeth's players went to the Kid Rock concert last year you can almost be sure that Coach Wilson won't let that happen again

They didn't win it last year either and made it to the sectionals BUDDY, we'll wait and see who wins it this year, no use in tellin me they're not when I never said they were, get your facts correct BUDDY. I don't know who is goin to guard Roger Gaines ? you can answer that one for me though. 6'8" 325 and if you double, Garrett Wood 6'6" 230 is there for the dunk. And you can give welch, barnes, or rucker a 3 i'm sure they wouldn't mind.

They didn't win it last year either and made it to the sectionals BUDDY, we'll wait and see who wins it this year, no use in tellin me they're not when I never said they were, get your facts correct BUDDY. I don't know who is goin to guard Roger Gaines ? you can answer that one for me though. 6'8" 325 and if you double, Garrett Wood 6'6" 230 is there for the dunk. And you can give welch, barnes, or rucker a 3 i'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Well they sound like they ate there wheaties, do they also play football, goodness. They could easily make some noise if they are as big and hopefully some what athletic.

not to mention they beat AA state semi finalist goodpasture twice and lost to them once by 1 point, for a little preview they beat hendersonville this summer by 32

Cheatham Co. opens hosting Goodpasture this year. Should be a good early measuring stick for how far these experienced Cubs have come since the start of last year and how much work might be needed to make a run in Class AA this year.