District 11AA

Big Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly showed me a lot more than i expected tonight, beating a very quick and good shotting Perry Co. Team. GO TIGERS

don't get really excited HP. The Tigers did outplay the Perry County team tonight but Perry County is even younger than we are. They have 6 freshmen on their roster and several played.

The ones that I was impressed with tonight were Alex Green who was a force tonight in the middle and two sophomores Cody Gilbert and Brandon Goode. Coach Kevin has his work cut out, but did a good job tonight getting the right guys in there to get the W.

Edited by papatiger

MBA beat Cheatham Co. by 9-POINTS tonight. They came out early and took a 20-POINT lead in the opening quarter of play and the Cubs rallied to cut the deficit to 4-POINTS late (52-48) BUT MBA held on to win 60-51. The Cubs played without Beach, Campbell, & Calhoun tonight. Brian Briggs, Don Dansby, & Jeff Hoeh led the Cubs comeback effort tonight. Cheatham falls to 1-2 on the year.

Cheatham Co. is at Hendersonville tomorrow night :thumb:

Does anyone have any information on the Sycamore-Goodpasture game last night? It sounds like the return of Lohin energized the team.

Lohin played??????????

That is one tough young man if that is true because last Friday when I saw him there were some instances, like for one on that kick return when he got layed out, that I wondered would he be able to get off the deck :lol:

If he did play last night I want to say right now that he's the toughest basketball player in the district hands down ;)

Lohin played??????????

That is one tough young man if that is true because last Friday when I saw him there were some instances, like for one on that kick return when he got layed out, that I wondered would he be able to get off the deck :lol:

If he did play last night I want to say right now that he's the toughest basketball player in the district hands down :lol:

Lohin played about half the game. he played very well and like always seemed to help the rest of the team play better as well.

my prediction

1.sycamore

2.harpeth

3.cheatham

4.stewart

5.creekwood

6.montgomery central

7.waverly/fairview

8.waverly/fairview (who cares)

its actually a battle for the cheatham county title not the district title this year

should be interesting

father ryan at sycamore tonight at 8 45

father ryan beat a very good kenwood team last night in ot

and sycamore slaughtered goodpasture by around 30

should be a great game tonight :thumb:

Darlings something grand has taken place in Stewart Co. if some of yall don't know. Two people are now coaching and I believe these two people can make it happen. Coach Bramlett and Coach Craig. Yes Coach Craig, the man that's father was once a wonderful coach and now has a gym named after him, and he is also the man that made Waverly one of the greatest basketball teams for 11 straight seasons. My prediction is that Bramlett and Craig is the matchup of coaches we have all been wanting to see happen. I believe that between these two we might have the Rowdy Rebels wanting to take out that flag again and wave it for all it's worth!

Also we've got a sophomore that makes Sweet Lee look a little bitter sweet after the 3 pointers he threw up the other night at the game. No offense!