7.Fairview

8.Waverly

1st Round

Harpeth over Waverly

Creek Wood over Stewart

Sycamore over Fairview

Cheatham over MC

2nd Round

Harpeth over Creek Wood (in a close one)

Sycamore over Cheatham(Sycamore shoots to good in this gym)

3rd Round

Harpeth over Sycamore(The only thing I am worried about is the exact opposite of last year, in the sense that Sycamore beat Harpeth in the reg. season twice then Harpeth beat them in the championship. I think Harpeth will sweep Sycamore in the reg. season this year.)

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it goes big country...

1.Harpeth

2.Sycamore

3.Cheatham

4.Creek Wood

5.Stewart

6.MC

7.Fairview

8.Waverly

1st Round

Harpeth over Waverly

Creek Wood over Stewart

Sycamore over Fairview

Cheatham over MC

2nd Round

Harpeth over Creek Wood (in a close one)

Sycamore over Cheatham(Sycamore shoots to good in this gym)

3rd Round

Harpeth over Sycamore(The only thing I am worried about is the exact opposite of last year, in the sense that Sycamore beat Harpeth in the reg. season twice then Harpeth beat them in the championship. I think Harpeth will sweep Sycamore in the reg. season this year.)

Who wins the Cheatham Co.-Creek Wood consolation game then under your scenario?????? In all likelyhood there'd be a huge difference for the winner/loser of that game because you don't want to be the team that plays Liberty Tech in the opening round of the Regional Tournament.

Well hate to break it to yall guys but i got SC going 9-5 and getting a home game. They are 4-3 the still have Waverly home, Harpeth twice, @ Sycamore, MC twice and Cheatham home. I say they will beat MC both times. Win against Wavbo and Cheatham since they are home and go atleast 1-2 against Harpeth and Sycamore and 9-5 should get a home game. A home game for them is tough with that gym. So i see them going to regionals. If their past two games wouldve been home they wouldve went 2-0 but they were on the road and still shouldve won. My championship match will be SC vs. Harpeth while West and Lancaster carry their team to the championship.

Well hate to break it to yall guys but i got SC going 9-5 and getting a home game. They are 4-3 the still have Waverly home, Harpeth twice, @ Sycamore, MC twice and Cheatham home. I say they will beat MC both times. Win against Wavbo and Cheatham since they are home and go atleast 1-2 against Harpeth and Sycamore and 9-5 should get a home game. A home game for them is tough with that gym. So i see them going to regionals. If their past two games wouldve been home they wouldve went 2-0 but they were on the road and still shouldve won. My championship match will be SC vs. Harpeth while West and Lancaster carry their team to the championship.

It doesn't matter who is going to the regional. I've seen everyone play but Sycamore and Fairview. There's no one like last year that is going to be able to compete against Liberty Tech, McNairy Central, Jackson Southside or Bolivar. I know you guys are going to get mad at me. I said it last year when everyone was talking about how great Sycamore and I told you that they wouldn't get close to Bolivar and Liberty Tech. And it was the truth. Our region has some good teams like Sycamore and Harpeth but they are not even close to the class of Liberty Tech. Sorry. :blink:

Newly Updated District 11AA Standings:

1.) Harpeth (5-1)

2.) Sycamore (5-1)

3.) Cheatham Co. (4-2)

4.) Stewart Co. (4-3)

5.) Creek Wood (3-3)

6.) Montgomery Central (2-4)

7.) Fairview (1-6)

8.) Waverly Central (0-5)

Friday Night's Games:

Cheatham Co. at Montgomery Central

Creek Wood at Fairview

Harpeth at Stewart Co.

Waverly Central at Sycamore

THOUGHTS FOLKS???????????????

Creek Wood is 4-3

It doesn't matter who is going to the regional. I've seen everyone play but Sycamore and Fairview. There's no one like last year that is going to be able to compete against Liberty Tech, McNairy Central, Jackson Southside or Bolivar. I know you guys are going to get mad at me. I said it last year when everyone was talking about how great Sycamore and I told you that they wouldn't get close to Bolivar and Liberty Tech. And it was the truth. Our region has some good teams like Sycamore and Harpeth but they are not even close to the class of Liberty Tech. Sorry. ;)

We saw all 4 of those teams this summer-actually played Bolivar and South Side. Liberty is untouchable. The other 3 are more beatable than they've been the last year or two. It will still take a great game from one of our teams but it's not as long of a shot as some might think.

Creek Wood is 4-3

You know that's the second time I've entered an incorrect record for Creek Wood. I'm really not intending to slight your basketball team in any way, shape, or form man :blink:

NEWLY UPDATED DISRICT 11AA STANDINGS (the correct version):

1.) Harpeth (5-1)

2.) Sycamore (5-1)

3.) Cheatham Co. (4-2)

4.) Creek Wood (4-3)

4.) Stewart Co. (4-3)

7.) Fairview (1-6)

ALREADY COMPLETED SEASON MATCHUPS:

Stewart Co.-Creek Wood & Creek Wood-Harpeth split their regular season meetings with one another.

OTHER MATCHUPS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE WITH REMATCHES STILL TO COME:

Harpeth won the first meeting at Sycamore this season (the Christmas game in Florida did not count as far as district games are concerned). Their second meeting will come on February 9th at Harpeth. The War Eagles won their first game at Stewart Co. and the rematch at Sycamore will be soon (1/16). Harpeth's first meeting with Stewart Co. will take place this coming Friday night in Dover with the rematch happening later in the year at Harpeth (1/26). Sycamore won their first meeting with Creek Wood this season and those two teams will meet again at CW later in the year (1/23). Cheatham Co. still has home games against both Sycamore (1/19) & Harpeth (2/2) that could play a major role in the district title race. They also have two games left with Creek Wood (1/16 & 2/6) and one game remaining against Stewart Co. on the road (1/30).

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL TO SOME OF YOU WHO HAD SOME QUESTIONS OUT THERE & IF YOU DO SEE ANY ERRORS THAT I MAY HAVE MADE THEN PLEASE ALERT ME A.S.A.P. & I'LL DO MY BEST TO CORRECT THEM :blink:

You know that's the second time I've entered an incorrect record for Creek Wood. I'm really not intending to slight your basketball team in any way, shape, or form man :blink:

NEWLY UPDATED DISRICT 11AA STANDINGS (the correct version):

1.) Harpeth (5-1)

2.) Sycamore (5-1)

3.) Cheatham Co. (4-2)

4.) Creek Wood (4-3)

4.) Stewart Co. (4-3)

7.) Fairview (1-6)

ALREADY COMPLETED SEASON MATCHUPS:

Stewart Co.-Creek Wood & Creek Wood-Harpeth split their regular season meetings with one another.

OTHER MATCHUPS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE WITH REMATCHES STILL TO COME:

Harpeth won the first meeting at Sycamore this season (the Christmas game in Florida did not count as far as district games are concerned). Their second meeting will come on February 9th at Harpeth. The War Eagles won their first game at Stewart Co. and the rematch at Sycamore will be soon (1/16). Harpeth's first meeting with Stewart Co. will take place this coming Friday night in Dover with the rematch happening later in the year at Harpeth (1/26). Sycamore won their first meeting with Creek Wood this season and those two teams will meet again at CW later in the year (1/23). Cheatham Co. still has home games against both Sycamore (1/19) & Harpeth (2/2) that could play a major role in the district title race. They also have two games left with Creek Wood (1/16 & 2/6) and one game remaining against Stewart Co. on the road (1/30).

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL TO SOME OF YOU WHO HAD SOME QUESTIONS OUT THERE & IF YOU DO SEE ANY ERRORS THAT I MAY HAVE MADE THEN PLEASE ALERT ME A.S.A.P. & I'LL DO MY BEST TO CORRECT THEM B)

Creek Wood over Cheatham :blink::blink:

And papatiger when did you see bolivar, jss, and mcnairy play this year, and how did they look.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

It doesn't matter who is going to the regional. I've seen everyone play but Sycamore and Fairview. There's no one like last year that is going to be able to compete against Liberty Tech, McNairy Central, Jackson Southside or Bolivar. I know you guys are going to get mad at me. I said it last year when everyone was talking about how great Sycamore and I told you that they wouldn't get close to Bolivar and Liberty Tech. And it was the truth. Our region has some good teams like Sycamore and Harpeth but they are not even close to the class of Liberty Tech. Sorry. :thumb:

McNairy better get it going in a hurry or they'll be "considered LUCKY" to be in the Regional Tourney. Why do I say that?????

District 12AA Standings:

1.) Liberty Tech (4-0)

2.) Jackson South Side (3-1)

3.) Lexington (3-1)

4.) Bolivar Central (3-2)

5.) Chester Co. (1-3)

6.) McNairy Central (1-4)

7.) Camden (0-4)

I, like redhawk1, believe Liberty Tech is an outstanding basketball team. Last year's state champs are loaded this year and already hold wins over teams from five states (that number could become six on 1/26). The Crusaders are the best team in the state in my mind and in just about everyones mind are the odds-on-favorite to repeat as Class AA State Champions.

Jackson South Side won their first meeting over Bolivar and those two will meet again (1/30) at South Side. JSS & Lexington still have two meetings to play against one another this season. Bolivar did beat Lexington in their first meeting this year and that rematch will come later in the season (1/26) as well.

Both Chester Co. & McNairy Central each have one win in the district and both of their wins came against the same team in Camden. Camden lost to Waverly Central, a team that's hardly tearing up the hardwood, this season. Chester & McNairy still have two games left against one another (the first meeting will come on Friday Night) and the team that wins that season series will likely wind up in the #4 vs #5 matchup to open the district tourney. That's a huge advantage because you don't want to be a low seed going to either Jackson South Side or Bolivar to open what would likely be a quick ending to your postseason hopes.

Liberty Tech is on their way to being a 3A school. They're the largest 2A school in the state I believe and a magnet school. Looks like they're attracting basketball players......

Liberty's enrollment number went up to just over 1,000 students. They will be 4A in football & AAA in basketball next year. Creek Wood is a school that competes in both 3A in football & AA in basketball. Their school's enrollment did not climb by the needed 20% for them to move up in classification.

THAT'S HOW THEY AREN'T NOTICED BECAUSE THEIR ENROLLENT IS JUST 30 STUDENTS BELOW THAT OF LIBERTY TECH'S!!!!!

I really liked the article in today's Leaf Chronicle about Stewart County's Jake West. I was telling someone the other night that West had to be considered "a rock star" for the things he's done the last two and a half years on the hardwood in Dover. If Jake wants to come play basketball at Austin Peay for the next four years after his senior year is completed then I'd encourage Govs coach Dave Loos to sign the young man as soon as possible because he can play in the OVC.