Coach T Smack-off competitors in 1A

Shep

A la Jim Rome, who "brings it" when posting on here. I've gotta go with these folks,

1) logger - most smack from JB

2) russell - brings it from Mac-town

3) backinthaoc - my favorite not-in-Reg5 individual

4) anyone from MP - my favorite not-in-Reg5 group

These guys bring straight up smack about the games and teams, most of the time, and have the most legit "takes" on whatever the subject might be. If we had a smack-off, I would nominate these guys.

You can't pick yourself, so who would you pick? And how can I start a poll? J Stew, I mean J Shep, is waiting!

Edited by Shep

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im the unofficial but official smack talk king!!!

all the tullahoma fans ..macon co fans, hillsboro fans, lawrence co. fans , hickman co. fans, mcgavock fans have all gave me the nod ..

Bos the Great ..the smack talker you love to hate!!

thank you fans ... i luv you guys ..you made me who i am!!

Edited by boski

im the unofficial but official smack talk king!!!

all the tullahoma fans ..macon co fans, hillsboro fans, lawrence co. fans , hickman co. fans, mcgavock fans have all gave me the nod ..

Bos the Great ..the smack talker you love to hate!!

thank you fans ... i luv you guys ..you made me who i am!!

I'm sure having that on your resume along side your GED will get you far in this world.

Edited by 02wildcat.

Boski had to nominate himself for this one, because biggest moron is not a thread yet. Do you think it would get locked if we started it?

Yes honor me!!! where ever i go they follow ... i feel like a king!!

i told you ..i bring them haters out, then i bash them ..every friday night i let my team smash them!!

Edited by boski

Yes honor me!!! where ever i go they follow ... i feel like a king!!

i told you ..i bring them haters out, then i bash them ..every friday night i let my team smash them!!

I have yet to read a post coherent enough for you to bash anyone, and I doubt that you have anything to do with what Maplewood does on Friday nights.

<_<:):) Besides...You (boski) voted 4 yourself!

Mcgavock fell ...Lawrence co. fell ..so they jumped ..on my wagon because i showed them the truth ... there is still room on the panther express!!! the truth shall set you free ...or at least make you feel good.

Edited by boski

I have yet to read a post coherent enough for you to bash anyone, and I doubt that you have anything to do with what Maplewood does on Friday nights.

i dont ... im just there to watch them beat down your team your school ..and i love it , there is no joy greater ..well there is but ill leave her out of this for your sake..