Lake county Vs. Mckenzie

bballchamps

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well indicated. LC is prepared for Mckenzie.

Mckenzie-42

Lake Co- 14

Whew, DC. Now there's a prediction that is tough to live up to for the Rebels and at the VERY least should spark some talk aimed at ya 'ol friend from the LC faithful!!!!! ;);)

I will say this much, backinthaoc knows a lot about area HS football and usually always makes some good points. He also comes into this week highly ranked over on the "Smack Talk" thread (go over there and see for yourself) so he is a dangerous opponent. He posseses a very tough game to beat on coachT. I think that's why I've had fun talking with backinthaoc. :thumb:

My personal pic for top smack talker is ReignyDayz over on the Huntingdon threads the past 3 seasons but, that's a matter of personal opinion. I do know he can stir the pot quicker than anyone I know and I even work with him. I get it from him day AND night!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

backinthaoc is my new best friend. ;) Thanks for the stats, comments, and predictions. I hope all goes well for us and we can come out with a win. GO MCKENZIE REBELS!!!

Man, you've been missing entirely too much on here this season. Where you been???? We know the family thing is not happening this season but, I haven't had family involved in 8 years so that won't work. :thumb:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah, there's a few of us keeping the fires burning on here most all the time. But, the more the better!!!!!

Whew, last weekend was a Hoot!!! McKenzie, Bethel and the Vols all won big. I was about to OD on football by later on Saturday night!!!

ryan french, derek carr, jacob fuzzell. Where did they come from? Are they new to mckenzie high school this year? I been tellin you that last year's stats were all about a individual. Now you're all big and bad about being a WELL balanced team in 1A..that can't be beat. What's up with that? everybody says you are better this year. don't you still have most of your team from last year except your QB and kicker? rebels win a whole lot more games when they're balanced rather than passing every down. didn't you lose to all lot of these teams last year? you're beating them this year right? oh Butchie...your defensive coach has always been a good coach, not just this year! ANd justin rogers is your MVP.

Hey Sam, you still haven't answered my question, who is your team?

ryan french, derek carr, jacob fuzzell. Where did they come from? Are they new to mckenzie high school this year? I been tellin you that last year's stats were all about a individual. Now you're all big and bad about being a WELL balanced team in 1A..that can't be beat. What's up with that? everybody says you are better this year. don't you still have most of your team from last year except your QB and kicker? rebels win a whole lot more games when they're balanced rather than passing every down. didn't you lose to all lot of these teams last year? you're beating them this year right? oh Butchie...your defensive coach has always been a good coach, not just this year! ANd justin rogers is your MVP.

Hey Sam, you still haven't answered my question, who is your team?

volsandtitans1, I like a lot of the West tenn. teams. i'm not partial to a certian one. don't have kids on anybody's football team. your friends say i'm a trouble maker and a girl?? not true on either count. just like to state my opinions. seems like some of you rebels are very narrow minded and your way is the only right one. you may go far but then again there's always somebody waiting to have a good night when you have a bad night. it will come eventually. Better hope its NOT lake county. good luck to you.

Come on Sam, give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!! French and Fussell were used in a different capacity last season. Physical and mental improvement from them has been a huge asset this season. Last season the O line at McKenzie wouldn't give the blocking to run against our better opponents. We just couldn't do it. Not with Ball, French or Fussell. Make no mistake, we all are enjoying a more balanced offense this season and we're proud of our line which has matured into a mean machine up front that allows us to run the ball this season even against the better teams.

Obviously, you have a BIG problem with Hayes and that's your right. But, most of us understand we did what we had to do last season to win games. Our defense wasn't stopping anyone and our O line wasn't opening holes for our RB's so what other choice did we have???????????????????? You've got all the answers so tell us what we could have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carr is an excellent young QB. French, Fussell AND MERRICK have done an awesome job with our running attack. Everything we've done offensively is thanks to a MUCH improved O line and we have SEVERAL receivers who have done an awesome job as well. Justin Rogers has been VERY impressive this season. So has Julian Tucker, Bug Smith, Kendall Smith and all the backs out of the backfield.

Of course, I won't dare leave out the Rebel D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not on your life will that happen. They have bent a few times but, not broken since the Trenton game and that team could break a LOT of defenses!!! The Rebel D has taken it to everyone we've played since the Trenton game. Great job guys!!

MVP-------Rogers. Maybe. What about Carr? What about French? What about Bug Smith? What about a group thing with those 5 man-mountains up front in the O line gettin' it done most every play??? There are quite a few players on the Defensive side of the ball who have been very insrumental so far this season. Tyler Reeder is one who comes to mind easily. Schweitzer, Merrick, Smith, (too many to name really on either side of the ball). That's what we love about this team, they are all getting it done on the field. Last season is over and gone. It was what it was and a lot of us don't agree with your opinion. Nothing new so why don't you catch up with the calendar and focus on this season???????

I think I can safely speak for most of the Rebel faithful in saying that we are much more enjoying this season's progress compared to last season. It would have been more fun to watch last season too BUT, we didn't have the guns to do it last season. This team of Rebels (once again) isn't about a star player or two, it's about TEAM. As long as they stay that way, they will do well. If you want to help the cause for the Rebel football program get over Justin Rogers and support the whole team. AND I DON'T HAVE ONE THING ON EARTH AGAINST JUSTIN IN SAYING THAT! He is one tough and very good receiver and probably should be getting looks as Class A All-State! Just that we have some more players that should be getting equal consideration in their respective positions.

Edited by duckman38201

seems like some of you rebels are very narrow minded and your way is the only right one.

Not really true Sam. You just weren't here EVERY Friday night watching us play last season apparently and don't have a grasp of what was really going on with the Rebels. WE were here and do know what it was like last season. That team was good in some ways but, one season away from being a GOOD team overall. Ever hear of a re-building season????

Come on Sam, give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!! French and Fussell were used in a different capacity last season. Physical and mental improvement from them has been a huge asset this season. Last season the O line at McKenzie wouldn't give the blocking to run against our better opponents. We just couldn't do it. Not with Ball, French or Fussell. Make no mistake, we all are enjoying a more balanced offense this season and we're proud of our line which has matured into a mean machine up front that allows us to run the ball this season even against the better teams.

Obviously, you have a BIG problem with Hayes and that's your right. But, most of us understand we did what we had to do last season to win games. Our defense wasn't stopping anyone and our O line wasn't opening holes for our RB's so what other choice did we have???????????????????? You've got all the answers so tell us what we could have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carr is an excellent young QB. French, Fussell AND MERRICK have done an awesome job with our running attack. Everything we've done offensively is thanks to a MUCH improved O line and we have SEVERAL receivers who have done an awesome job as well. Justin Rogers has been VERY impressive this season. So has Julian Tucker, Bug Smith, Kendall Smith and all the backs out of the backfield.

Of course, I won't dare leave out the Rebel D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not on your life will that happen. They have bent a few times but, not broken since the Trenton game and that team could break a LOT of defenses!!! The Rebel D has taken it to everyone we've played since the Trenton game. Great job guys!!

MVP-------Rogers. Maybe. What about Carr? What about French? What about Bug Smith? What about a group thing with those 5 man-mountains up front in the O line gettin' it done most every play??? Last season is over and gone. It was what it was and a lot of us don't agree with your opinion. Nothing new so why don't you catch up with the calendar and focus on this season???????

I think I can safely speak for most of the Rebel faithful in saying that we are much more enjoying this season's progress compared to last season. It would have been more fun to watch last season too BUT, we didn't have the guns to do it last season. This team of Rebels (once again) isn't about a star player or two, it's about TEAM. As long as they stay that way, they will do well. If you want to help the cause for the Rebel football program get over Justin Rogers and support the whole team. AND I DON'T HAVE ONE THING ON EARTH AGAINST JUSTIN IN SAYING THAT! He is one tough and very good receiver and probably should be getting looks as Class A All-State! Just that we have some more players that should be getting equal consideration in their respective positions.

Wow we agree. I think there should be equal consideration too but it wasn't that way last year. just wanted to hear somebody say that. too bad everybody cant get what they deserve. some people dont have their chance even with the talent they had. still think keegan ball got cheated out of a chance for a good season. its not always about the QB. jsut like you say carr may be good but soe are the other guys.