Lake county Vs. Mckenzie

bballchamps

I've seen both teams play and unlike every one else that seems to think Lake Co gets tired and just roll over in the second half,,,in that U.C. game..Lake had run the ball inside the 10 and instead of having a 1st and goal were looking at a 4th and 15..That was a huge play..And with 4 minutes to play L.C. had a 4th and 1 at about the 3o yard line and could have sealed the game only to be called for a false start..Again..instaed of 4th and 1..it's now 4th and 6 and we decedided to punt..But we lost and give U.C. credit...now..as far as the Rebels ..yes they look better than last year...The quarterback has a good arm..But..On a couple of those long passes he floated the other night..don't be surprised to see Sep Valentine and Springer intercepting a couple..It also looked to me that he favors throwing to his right a lot more...Just something Lake Co players may notice in films..And ..those onside kicks..Surely Lake Co has seen this already..I know sometimes it just happens in recovering an onside kick..but I hope the Rebels try it a bunch Friday night and give us less yardage to score...The Rebels look to have several good backs but I believe the L.C. speed will fool a lot of people....Another key could be if Yancy is healthy..I saw several times in the U.C. game if Yancy would have had the ball in the same situation..with his speed ..he would have scored..I've heard Yancy was okay..and I also heard he was doubtful..Doew anyone in L.C. know his status? I don't believe this game is going to be a blowout like most Rebel and U.C. fans think..Butchie..I hope your son is ready for a little Springer and Yancy..And better not forget about Sep Valentine either..

He will be fine. Just tell your qb that he aint no good in pass coverage, he's slow and can't catch. throw at him all night.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are funny, Just trying to get some information pertaining to the

broadcasting of the game.Who will be carrying it on the internet if any

one at all. Trying to track a game from North Carolina can be tough.

Thanks in advance

There's usually someone on each weeks game thread (like this one) keeping the score updated as it happens. Other than local area radio, I don't know of anyone else who will be doing the game.

Thanks,you answered my question I am from LC stationed at Fort

Bragg, NC this is my way of getting the play by play. Yancy & Valentine

are my nephews.Good Luck Guys it should be a great one LC-MC II

So far the association between LC and McKenzie fans and teams have been very good. I do hope this weeks game is more "heart friendly" than that gunfight last season was. Our game last season had to be one of if not THE best Tennessee High School football games of all time. I couldn't go to sleep after that game untill it was about sunrise the next AM!!!!!!

I really expect a good exciting game this year too though. Possibly the most notable difference is we'll be bringin' a defense to the contest this year. See ya'll in a couple of days.

biggdaddy, enjoy the broadcast that BigD gave you the link to (it will be a McKenzie based broadcast but...........) You will probably have to type in the link though. I tried clicking on the rebel man and that didn't work for me. Oh yeah, also a big thanks for serving our country and doing what you do so that we can all enjoy things like football and open conversation and living in freedom!!!! We wish you all the best and especially your safety.

Edited by duckman38201

So far the association between LC and McKenzie fans and teams have been very good. I do hope this weeks game is more "heart friendly" than that gunfight last season was. Our game last season had to be one of if not THE best Tennessee High School football games of all time. I couldn't go to sleep after that game untill it was about sunrise the next AM!!!!!!

I really expect a good exciting game this year too though. Possibly the most notable difference is we'll be bringin' a defense to the contest this year. See ya'll in a couple of days.

biggdaddy, enjoy the broadcast that BigD gave you the link to (it will be a McKenzie based broadcast but...........) You will probably have to type in the link though. I tried clicking on the rebel man and that didn't work for me. Oh yeah, also a big thanks for serving our country and doing what you do so that we can all enjoy things like football and open conversation and living in freedom!!!! We wish you all the best and especially your safety.

Hey, bigdaddy I wanna second what the Duck said to you. We sure are proud of our men and women in uniform. This guy I know named SAM, wanted in but that don't ask don't tell messed him up. But, good luck to u, and I'm sure sorry to hear your a Lake County fan and all but best wishes to u and stay safe.

Edited by Butchie

To participate in this pick up game I'll require an oxygen bottle and another ambulance (with REALLY good paramedics) for me and that's just if I'm only coaching!!!!!!!!!!! I would be a LB, and OL/receiver thing.

Possibly we should just round up all the kids that are always playing touch football behind the stands every Friday night and devide them up and coach them. Fewer folks in the hospital afterwards for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't need a helmet, I still have my 'ol Rebel helmet!!!! We have got it pretty bad ya'll!! :lol::thumb:

Hey, I heard about Boyette's BBQ place earlier. Is it the real deal??? Real good or just OK?? Where is it?

Hey backinthaoc, I've got a very good friend of mine that played at OC and then Dresden then jplayed for Murray State a few years back. I've duck hunted the 'Foot with him a lot of times in the last few years. Got any idea who I'm talking about??? I think he was a LB, Punter at OC, Dresden and Murray State.

Yeah Boyette's BBQ is the real deal...it is so good...The BBQ sandwich is great along with the BBQ bologna sandwich....the ribs are great too...if you are in the mood for any kind of BBQ, go here...you won't be disappointed...good luck to both teams and may we all stay injury free....go falcons

Yeah Boyette's BBQ is the real deal...it is so good...The BBQ sandwich is great along with the BBQ bologna sandwich....the ribs are great too...if you are in the mood for any kind of BBQ, go here...you won't be disappointed...good luck to both teams and may we all stay injury free....go falcons

Is boyette's bbq on the main drag over there or is it hid?

Where is Boyette's BBQ in relation to their resaturant????? That sounds doable as opposed to leaving early enough to do a restaurant thing.

Here's hoping for a good game and both teams to stay healthy.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!