Friendship Christian at Gordonsville.

croz6110

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they won in 2003, 20-19...

FC has a 2 game winning streak against G-Ville

I believe it's three games, FC beat GV twice in 2004.

As someone said in an earlier post, FC is very beatable, and their two toughest games are yet to come(GV and TC) They could easily just end up with third. As could GV and TC.

It's FC's region to lose.

As I've said before, I feel sorry for the 2,3, and 4 teams from region 3 come playoffs, and I'm not sure South Pitt's guaranteed a win from Region 4's fourth seed.

No matter how these upcoming games play out, there is a very good chance that GV, TC, FC, and Watertown, could all meet each other again in the playoffs.

It's getting interesting.

I believe it's three games, FC beat GV twice in 2004.

As someone said in an earlier post, FC is very beatable, and their two toughest games are yet to come(GV and TC) They could easily just end up with third. As could GV and TC.

It's FC's region to lose.

As I've said before, I feel sorry for the 2,3, and 4 teams from region 3 come playoffs, and I'm not sure South Pitt's guaranteed a win from Region 4's fourth seed.

No matter how these upcoming games play out, there is a very good chance that GV, TC, FC, and Watertown, could all meet each other again in the playoffs.

It's getting interesting.

I actually have common ground with a Gville fan. I agree with you that no matter how the seeding turns out, if region 4 sends FCS, Gville, TC, and Watertown to the playoffs, then there could be a sweep. I think we could all say that everyone but the fourth seed would win first round, and even the fourth seed might.

I actually have common ground with a Gville fan. I agree with you that no matter how the seeding turns out, if region 4 sends FCS, Gville, TC, and Watertown to the playoffs, then there could be a sweep. I think we could all say that everyone but the fourth seed would win first round, and even the fourth seed might.

I forgot to mention Monterey, they're not a bad team at all.

They'll battle it out with Watertown again for fourth, more than likely.

But, there's still three weeks to play.

Who knows what will happen.

GV will see soon enough. :blink:

Yep, When FC beats GV like a redheaded step child. Right? GV is a bunch of wanna be players anyway. Ask anyone they played. GV has won a few lucky games this year. Must be the horseshoe in the coaches pocket. Or the assistant coaches lucky sponge bob drawers. Oh man I just remembered its Friday the 13th game day. So much for luck. What we gonna do, What we gonna do?

The developer has developed a case of over-confidence.

He'll crash hard when he comes down from that high.

True he has, and i have to even if i don't want to admit it. But i guess the good news in that is that niether one of us are playing on the field. The boys aren't overconfident at all, just the fans who really want to see it happen.

True he has, and i have to even if i don't want to admit it. But i guess the good news in that is that niether one of us are playing on the field. The boys aren't overconfident at all, just the fans who really want to see it happen.

Dang, we have to leave it up to the players and coaches. :blink:

The developer has developed a case of over-confidence.

He'll crash hard when he comes down from that high.

Word is FC coach promised a certain politicain, that no one will touch them this year. Maybe he should be a little more careful when he is bragging. Check to see if someone may be overhearing the conversation. Wow! Definately not one game at a time attitude. The plot thickens. Maybe GV should wet the field all night thursday. How else could we stand a chance against such a great team?? What are we gonna do, What are we gonna do?

Word is FC coach promised a certain politicain, that no one will touch them this year. Maybe he should be a little more careful when he is bragging. Check to see if someone may be overhearing the conversation. Wow! Definately not one game at a time attitude. The plot thickens. Maybe GV should wet the field all night thursday. How else could we stand a chance against such a great team?? What are we gonna do, What are we gonna do?

LOL, if an impartial fan said that was the word i could believe it. But something seems a little fishy about a Gville fan talking about what FCS coaches are saying. Sad to me if you have to resort to making things up to fire up your team. I have more respect for Gville than to think they would do that.