Friendship Christian at Gordonsville.

croz6110

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, if an impartial fan said that was the word i could believe it. But something seems a little fishy about a Gville fan talking about what FCS coaches are saying. Sad to me if you have to resort to making things up to fire up your team. I have more respect for Gville than to think they would do that.

LOL ask your coach who he was talking to in Captain Dees this week. The team dont know. You think it would help them?

LOL ask your coach who he was talking to in Captain Dees this week. The team dont know. You think it would help them?

You posting it on here means that everyone will know this "truth". and personally i can' t think of any other reason you would post it on coachT other than to fire up Gville's fans and and fire everyone else to hating FCS more than they already do. (which is actually hard to get them to hate FCS more than they do)

You posting it on here means that everyone will know this "truth". and personally i can' t think of any other reason you would post it on coachT other than to fire up Gville's fans and and fire everyone else to hating FCS more than they already do. (which is actually hard to get them to hate FCS more than they do)

One must have a thick skin to be in #1 slot dont you think? How about TC last year? Remember all the talk? Everyone cleared the closets on them. What makes you any diffrent? Everyones watching and listening to a # 1 slot team. If you didnt one would be foolish. The talking ends when the Mobro game is final. Then it starts all over next year.

I actually have common ground with a Gville fan. I agree with you that no matter how the seeding turns out, if region 4 sends FCS, Gville, TC, and Watertown to the playoffs, then there could be a sweep. I think we could all say that everyone but the fourth seed would win first round, and even the fourth seed might.

watch out or you might get burned by sp's fire. last year everyone said that region 6 was going to sweep region 5 and they almost did except Jo Byrns was in their way. it ended up that jb beat every team region 6 threw at them and all the time jb was the underdog. if you don't respect a team's abilities you will get beat no matter how talented you team might be.

May I add here, FCSchool is in Lebanon. Not MJ. Whats where he lives have to do with anything? :thumb:

Hmmmmmmm.....Very interesting.

Works in Lebanon, but only eats in MJ. Thank the good Lord above that Providence has arrived. Coach Mac was probably getting tired of the very few choices he had before.