Friendship Christian at Gordonsville.

croz6110

Gordonsville coming off of a big win against Monterey, and FCS had practice against Red Boiling Springs.

If Gordonsville wins out, they could still win the region if TC loses to FCS.

Should be a good game.

What are some predictions?

No public vs. private debate, please. It gets old.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but if I'm guessing right, you've only seen the TC game.

That was GV's worst played and executed game of the season.

If GV plays hard and mistake free, they win this game.

Friendship Christian is expected to win this game........all of the pressure is on them. I think the recipe might be just right for an upset.

With TC beating Gville it makes the road tough for FCS in region 4 as they must play Gville, and TC back to back, and win both back to back to win the region. A loss to either team will loose them the region championship. If i know mcneal they practice for RBS on monday and tuesday, wensday was all Gville, and then thursday was RBS again. So FCS probobly has a jump start on practices. Also, i don't see FCS being unprepared mentally, or physically in this game. With the offensive weapons FCS has, and the defense FCS has i don't see Gville winning even with thier best play.

With TC beating Gville it makes the road tough for FCS in region 4 as they must play Gville, and TC back to back, and win both back to back to win the region. A loss to either team will loose them the region championship. If i know mcneal they practice for RBS on monday and tuesday, wensday was all Gville, and then thursday was RBS again. So FCS probobly has a jump start on practices. Also, i don't see FCS being unprepared mentally, or physically in this game. With the offensive weapons FCS has, and the defense FCS has i don't see Gville winning even with thier best play.

Please have mercy on GVs inferior little team. Is there still time to forfiet the game? Our team cant win even if we play our best game? Why play? GV is already beaten. They dont want FC to come over here to their house and embarrase them. Who does GVs coach have to contact to forfiet? Please leave a phone number. Please dont come. PLEASE!!! I think Poe pretty well covered the outcome of what the game would be. But Gv aint playing. They are forfieting. Done went and scared them away Poe. Shame on you!

Edited by MO$$$$

Ah how much i missed gordonsville's trash talking, and to think that i had to wait so long since last year to hear them talk about how they have always been the better team and will prove it this year and the next year and the next...

Awe Poe there you go . Trying to place words in someones mouth. We admit you have the best team and you are going to give us the whoopin of our football history. Gv's not any good. Cant win if they play their best game. Thats what you said also. I think we should name the Commanders this year the untouchables. Cant touch this!!!!Thats all anyones heard all year. I guess all thats left is to come to GV and show them what you got, if you cant give them a number to call to forfiet. After all nobody wants to be embarrased.

I was surprised to see how Monterey and Watertown hung with FCS.

They may not be as good as everyone thinks they are, or maybe they just need a wakeup call.

Still, It should be a great game.

How in the world can you say that Croz? We have already been beaten. Just look up. There is no way we can compete with the best team FC has ever had. The GV coach is looking for a number to call to forfiet. FC insist on playing and wont give out the number. So look out, they are going to come over to GV's home field and beat GV to a bloody pulp. What we gonna do, what we gonna do? Maybe we should pull our players from the team to keep them from getting malled. Mine is such a pushover anyway. Like the rest of the little GV team. GV got lucky again last night. FC 61 GV 0

Edited by MO$$$$