Sycamore @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Sycamore fans travel this week with it being fall break???? I do know that hey have some loyal fans.

Sycamore's secondary will have the opportunity to make some big plays this week because Macon Co. throws the football. Three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad. Kirby is an excellent player back there and Sycamore's front has to find a way to get some pressure on him.

Sycamore obviously runs the spread as well but this year it's the War Eagles who have the better rushing attack. Lohin and Carrigan are both on pace to hit 1,000 yards rushing on the season so Macon's defense won't be able to get away with concentrating more on one than the other. Sycamore can also throw it out of the spread. Lohin has a solid arm and Clanton, Holden, Morris, Patton, Ray, and Vanderford can all catch the ball. I didn't even mention either of the Carrigan brothers or the fullback Binkley.

Final Score:

Sycamore: 27

Macon Co.: 21

How will Sycamore fans travel this week with it being fall break???? I do know that hey have some loyal fans.

Sycamore's secondary will have the opportunity to make some big plays this week because Macon Co. throws the football. Three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad. Kirby is an excellent player back there and Sycamore's front has to find a way to get some pressure on him.

Sycamore obviously runs the spread as well but this year it's the War Eagles who have the better rushing attack. Lohin and Carrigan are both on pace to hit 1,000 yards rushing on the season so Macon's defense won't be able to get away with concentrating more on one than the other. Sycamore can also throw it out of the spread. Lohin has a solid arm and Clanton, Holden, Morris, Patton, Ray, and Vanderford can all catch the ball. I didn't even mention either of the Carrigan brothers or the fullback Binkley.

Final Score:

Sycamore: 27

Macon Co.: 21

They are taking a charter bus for Friday night's game.

It all comes down to how sycamores d plays. I saw a good white house team play off the wide outs 8yards all night and macon offense picked them apart. I watched a pretty good smith co team play tight give up a few yards here and there to macon but not give up a big play. If sycamore gets pressure on the qb and doesnt give macon the little 6yard out they love to run sycamore wins. If not macon could win big. Also heard sycamore is about as good as smith. smith beat macon 28-10. sounds to me like its gonna b a barn burner at pat parker. My prediction macon 24 sycamore 21 :thumb:

It all comes down to how sycamores d plays. I saw a good white house team play off the wide outs 8yards all night and macon offense picked them apart. I watched a pretty good smith co team play tight give up a few yards here and there to macon but not give up a big play. If sycamore gets pressure on the qb and doesnt give macon the little 6yard out they love to run sycamore wins. If not macon could win big. Also heard sycamore is about as good as smith. smith beat macon 28-10. sounds to me like its gonna b a barn burner at pat parker. My prediction macon 24 sycamore 21 :lol:

Sycamore good as Smith?...that's funny. :thumb: By Sonny Moore's ratings SC would be a 2 touchdown favorite over Sycamore.

Sycamore good as Smith?...that's funny. :lol: By Sonny Moore's ratings SC would be a 2 touchdown favorite over Sycamore.

So you are going off of what a computer estimates????? Weren't you the same person who got all bent out of shape because I said Knoxville Catholic would beat Smith Co. (WHICH THEY DID INDEED DO SO) after the way Smith played in their preseason scrimmage with White House. You also bashed on other Sycamore fans for gloating about a scrimmage against David Lipscomb did you not????? Now you are going to bring up something that is an estimate off of a computer. I'll bet you like the BCS system in college football also don't you????? I'll from now through forever refer to Sonny Moore's Computer Rankings as the "Antwan BS System" :thumb:

So you are going off of what a computer estimates????? Weren't you the same person who got all bent out of shape because I said Knoxville Catholic would beat Smith Co. (WHICH THEY DID INDEED DO SO) after the way Smith played in their preseason scrimmage with White House. You also bashed on other Sycamore fans for gloating about a scrimmage against David Lipscomb did you not????? Now you are going to bring up something that is an estimate off of a computer. I'll bet you like the BCS system in college football also don't you????? I'll from now through forever refer to Sonny Moore's Computer Rankings as the "Antwan BS System" :thumb:

Big Dufus...I never had a problem with you...or anyone else picking Catholic. Heck...I picked Catholic too. The problem I had with you is you saying SC wasn't any good because they lost a scrimmage. Now we see how much that scrimmage meant.

Your comment of..."are we on the same page as to where SC is as a football team" to a LA fan was my problem with you.

As for the ratings...they are pretty close this time of year. Pick any rating system you want...or pick comparative scores after this week. Maybe you need to use them a little more. Where are you in the big ones...and where am I? SC would drill Sycamore. If you don't believe that...you have no clue (I already knew that). :lol:

Let's see how you do against a team SC beat 28-10.

Edited by Antwan

Big Dufus...I never had a problem with you...or anyone else picking Catholic. Heck...I picked Catholic too. The problem I had with you is you saying SC wasn't any good because they lost a scrimmage. Now we see how much that scrimmage meant.

Your comment of..."are we on the same page as to where SC is as a football team" to a LA fan was my problem with you.

As for the ratings...they are pretty close this time of year. Pick any rating system you want...or pick comparative scores after this week. Maybe you need to use them a little more. Where are you in the big ones...and where am I? SC would drill Sycamore. If you don't believe that...you have no clue (I already knew that). :thumb:

Let's see how you do against a team SC beat 28-10.

Are you bragging about beating a 3-4 team 28-10????? Seriously I thought that resorting to name-calling was the most ignorant part of your post. Your incoherent rambling about how good is Smith Co. is truly irrelevant as far as this game is concerned. Do you want a score comparison?????

Pearl Cohn: 42

Macon Co.: 2

Pearl Cohn: 28

Sycamore: 21 (they led the game 21-0 before basically blowing it)

You do the math there and Sycamore should be favored to win by at least 4TD's I guess. Is that the way it would go in "Antwan's BS Poll" :D

Good Luck Sycamore (5-3). Show Antwan how Macon Co. (3-4) will not even be in this game in the end. Show Antwan that if Smith Co. truly is as good as he believes, which he is very biased anyway, that they should have beaten a would be 3-5 football team by 18 points. I'd hope that would be the case anyway because otherwise they'll get blown off the field if they see the likes of Tyner or Alcoa in the playoffs (WHICH WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN ANYWAY).

BTW, what kind of immature child would actually brag about winning "The Big Ones" :lol:

Edited by Big Country