Sycamore @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Well going by how I normally predict my winners, I think Macon County wins this won. It won't be a blow out, it'll will be close. As long as Macon Co. doesn't let last night lost get to them and instead use it as motivation, I mean you guys stuck in there w/ my undefeated Bison and that's pretty good compared to how some of our games have been.

Best of luck to MC and their kicker.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really can't count on making a 30 yard field goal...but your kicker was fully capable of making it. If he had...you really had a good chance to pull the game out. MC is so close to being a very very good football team. If you can get into the playoffs...you have the team that can give some teams a lot of trouble.

Thanks Antwan but what your telling me I already knew people shake their heads at me all the time but I know what they are capable of and now they do too. People were leaving and I told some of them to sit right back down and they didn't see the use then "Touchdown" then they turned around and smiled and I said "Told ya". When they team up as a team they are dangerous on that field. When they give up it gets ugly too. I know nothing of Sycamore other than some of their games have been close ones and I would say our guys better be ready for another fight to the end. We may not be region champs this go around but they are not finished making some upsets thats for sure :thumb:

The reverse (on 4th and long) and the missed 30 yard field goal in the last few minutes were killlers.

Twing Twang, you there last night or do you listen to game?

Macon is at the top of the mountain. Just need a little push to get over the top. This week I think they will get that push from SICK-A-MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

30 yrd is definately in range. 40 should be he has made 2 40 yrders this year. If not rushed, and not on left hash (same as miss at Smith) usally he is automatic.

Edited by 1buck2

I'll be honest. Macon is probably going to be the ones left out of our region when it's said and done. Remember last yr when LA had a somewhat similiar record going into the playoffs and surprised everyone, well they had a dang hard schedule too that helped them later. Look for the tigers to go REAL FAR this time. I said it first.

If Macon wins out there's no way they can miss the playoffs. In fact they'd still have an outside shot at the #2 seed if things fell the right way with White House & Pearl Cohn.

If Sycamore wins this game there is still a possibility that they'd miss the playoffs. That possibility is not a good one but it's still a chance nevertheless. For instance if Greenbrier won out (and White House took care of business this week against DeKalb) the War Eagles would miss the playoffs. How's that???? Greenbrier would finish at 4-2 in the region and both Pearl Cohn & White House would hold the head-to-head tiebreaker over Sycamore. Greenbrier still has those two before mentioned teams on their schedule, along with Macon County, so those would be the three teams that they'd have to run the table to beat. GOOD LUCK THERE :thumb:

The winner of this one will likely be in the playoffs and after last night I won't bet against Sycamore. I don't care how good Macon Co. plays in Lafayette. They finished off Sycamore's playoff hopes last year with a win in Pleasant View and this year the War Eagles should return the favor.

Twing Twang, you there last night or do you listen to game?

Macon is at the top of the mountain. Just need a little push to get over the top. This week I think they will get that push from SICK-A-MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

30 yrd is definately in range. 40 should be he has made 2 40 yrders this year. If not rushed, and not on left hash (same as miss at Smith) usally he is automatic.

I was listening. I love your radio guys. They are a riot. I think they mentioned Smith County more than Station Camp. We love the pub. :lol: You have to admit they are entertaining. "It's another chili cheese & fries sonic FIRST DOWN." :lol:

I was listening. I love your radio guys. They are a riot. I think they mentioned Smith County more than Station Camp. We love the pub. :lol: You have to admit they are entertaining. "It's another chili cheese & fries sonic FIRST DOWN." :lol:

Aren't they though? Sometimes I take my radio and sit there and listen and watch and they are so funny and get so pumped up on there. I have a question tell me this Antwan, since White House beat Pearl Cohn and we didn't beat Pearl Cohn is that bad for us in the long run with the playoffs?

Aren't they though? Sometimes I take my radio and sit there and listen and watch and they are so funny and get so pumped up on there. I have a question tell me this Antwan, since White House beat Pearl Cohn and we didn't beat Pearl Cohn is that bad for us in the long run with the playoffs?

It may not hurt. There's a lot of football yet to be played in your region. Station Camp has two tough games with WH and PC left. They may lose both of those games. They can't finish worse than 4-2. It all comes down to your last 3 games. You really need to win all of them to assure a spot. You will likely be fighting Greenbrier and Sycamore for that last spot. White House has a good chance to finish at least 4-2. They will have to beat SC or GB. I expect them to do that. PC should beat GB...and could beat SC. They should finish no worse than 4-2.

It really all comes down to winning out. If you do...you will be in. If you don't...you still could slip in...but I wouldn't count on it.

Big Country, what are the chances of Sycamore getting into the playoffs if they beat Macon Co.?

If Sycamore wins out AND:

1.) If Greenbrier loses this week to Pearl Cohn: THEY'LL BE IN 100% :lol:

2.) If Greenbrier beats Pearl Cohn: 50% (Sycamore will need to go root for White House to beat Greenbrier in week ten if this happens).

Why is #2 that way you ask???? Both White House and Pearl Cohn will now be in a position where the worst they can finish in the region is 3-3 and I'm sorry to say but both hold the head-to-head over Sycamore. At the same time Greenbrier will finish at 4-2 in the region if they win out. Their loss to Sycamore would not come into play.

If Sycamore loses this week to Macon Co.: THEY'LL BE ELIMINATED :lol:

Edited by Big Country