Sycamore @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you bragging about beating a 3-4 team 28-10????? Seriously I thought that resorting to name-calling was the most ignorant part of your post. Your incoherent rambling about how good is Smith Co. is truly irrelevant as far as this game is concerned. Do you want a score comparison?????

Pearl Cohn: 42

Macon Co.: 2

Pearl Cohn: 28

Sycamore: 21 (they led the game 21-0 before basically blowing it)

You do the math there and Sycamore should be favored to win by at least 4TD's I guess. Is that the way it would go in "Antwan's BS Poll" ;)

Good Luck Sycamore (5-3). Show Antwan how Macon Co. (3-4) will not even be in this game in the end. Show Antwan that if Smith Co. truly is as good as he believes, which he is very biased anyway, that they should have beaten a would be 3-5 football team by 18 points. I'd hope that would be the case anyway because otherwise they'll get blown off the field if they see the likes of Tyner or Alcoa in the playoffs (WHICH WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN ANYWAY).

BTW, what kind of immature child would actually brag about winning "The Big Ones" ;)

Yep...Big Dufus alright. :D

Let's see how you do with Macon. We don't play Pearl Cohn. There's no comparison to be made. At least SC will make the playoffs. You will not.

One thing is for sure...SC would pound Sycamore. I haven't rambled about how good or bad SC is. I just said SC is better than Sycamore. If you don't believe that...you truly live up to your name. I didn't brag about winning the big ones. I just said I am better at picking games than you. :lol: Gee...I'm only 29 games ahead. It may appear I know a little more about teams than you.

I prefer the SC beat Macon by three touchdowns...Macon beat White House by one touchdown...White House beat Sycamore by two...comparison. You do the math...SC would beat Sycamore by six touchdowns. :lol:

Edited by Antwan

WHERE'S 1Buck2 AT ARE YOU SCARED TO REPLY BECAUSE I'M A THUG...............

I aint gone nowhere, just waiting. Toney and Bailey didn't beat our D. How do you think Lohin will? Or anyone else for that matter?

Comparisons don't mean nothing. Thats why we strap em on and play on Fri night.

I predict that if Macon keeps getting better, which they have done in the past, we will get victory over SICK-A-MORE!!!!!

Go tigers end their playoff dillusions.

PS it seems to me that their are just as many, non-tiger fans picking MC this week as our loyal supporters. You know why? I do.

Edited by 1buck2

Antwan if u can't say anything without starting something, then just quit posting on Sycamore threads. The PRESEASON is over now. Who cares how Sycamore did in the scrimmages and all your computer estimates. Now lets get this thread back on topic and quit ARGUING!!! :lol:

Your buddy Big Dufus started it. I just finish it. :lol: He has no clue. Tell him the preseason is over. :thumb:

Come on, Antwan. Where is the love? I 'm getting the idea that you just don't like Macon County at all. But then again I don't think you care for Trousdale Co. much either. Can't you find one positive thing to say about either team?

Evidently...you haven't been reading much. I have posted a lot of positive things about Macon this year. Go back and read...or ask some of your coherts that do read the posts.

Yes you have and I appreciate it very much :thumb:

The comments I have made have been truthful. I think Macon has a very good team this year. Their record does not reflect how good they are. I have tried to convey that point several times after I saw them against SC. Their offense is as good as any team SC has played. They just need to cut down on their mistakes.

sycamore goin to beat macon bad. i say its goin to be by 2 touchdowns cuz i seen macon play and their pathetic. catfish said sycamore shouda beat pc and macon couldnt beat pc if we was playing with 7

I don't know what team you have seen play but it was not Macon County Tigers!!! They are not pathetic, they are a hard working bunch of guys. And no Sycamore will not beat them bad. (You've lost your mind :thumb: ) Our boys will be ready for the War Eagles Friday night. We have already beat one group of Eagles (Westmoreland) and we will bring down these also.

Come on, Antwan. Where is the love? I 'm getting the idea that you just don't like Macon County at all. But then again I don't think you care for Trousdale Co. much either. Can't you find one positive thing to say about either team?

Antwan has said postive things about the Tigers. He only says bad things about us when we play them.