Sycamore @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking forward to a good game tommorrow evening in Lafayette. May both teams give it their all and make their respective counties proud of their play. Can't wait for the kickoff!!! I have been looking at a couple of directions. Can someone tell me what the think is the quickest way to Macon? Many thanks.

Best I can remember from going there last year. Take 24 back down to cut over to 65 N (Briley Pkwy I think) Take 65 N to Vietnam Vets Blvd. To 31E to Gallatin. To 31E to Westmoreland. At top of hill at red light make right onto 52 East. 9 miles into Lafayette. At Hearthstone Inn make Left (look for lights on horizon to left) At 4 way make left. @ 200 yrds at first Y veer to right. Run you right into field. I suggest you park on old practice field on right on the next 4 way you come to.

Have a safe trip.

Now he's usually on the receiving end when it comes to that 1buck2 :lol:

Tomorrow night Macon Co. will be on the receiving end of a one sided @_ _ whoopin'. BOOK IT!!!!

Dude Twing Twang was making a logical non-biased point that SICK-A-MORE and their fans aint got no right to talk about who they have played. I wasn't remarking about him but your boy War Eagle who had one broke off WAAAAAAAAAAY up in there by my feathered friend.

Have a safe trip, although I don't think you will like the drive back.

GO TIGERS!!!

Best I can remember from going there last year. Take 24 back down to cut over to 65 N (Briley Pkwy I think) Take 65 N to Vietnam Vets Blvd. To 31E to Gallatin. To 31E to Westmoreland. At top of hill at red light make right onto 52 East. 9 miles into Lafayette. At Hearthstone Inn make Left (look for lights on horizon to left) At 4 way make left. @ 200 yrds at first Y veer to right. Run you right into field. I suggest you park on old practice field on right on the next 4 way you come to.

Have a safe trip.

Thanks for all the helpful info. Go War Wagles!! :lol:

Haven't seen Macon, and can only go on comparsions, that PC beat Macon, and Macon beat WH, and WH beat PC and Sycamore. I HAVE seen Sycamore and even though Greenbrier is down, they barely squeaked that last 20 seconds in to get the 19-17 win over Greenbrier, so my gut tells me to go with Macon at home in this one.

You know what all the speculation flowing around means? Absolutely NOTHING.

Good luck to both teams. :lol:

Don't you know we know that it looks hopeless and everything is stacked against us we know that, not really :lol: Our guys are also not the same as they were at the first of the season either. As far as PC goes yes horrible game even our guys would admit to that. If Sycamore beats us it will not be by much just like SC ask them we put up a fight and very well almost won and no we didn't and winning is what matters but we contained them and our guys earned some respect last Friday on that field. We are all aware of what we are at this point and sure wished we were a few more wins than we have but it still isn't over yet. Some of us Macon fans refuse to give up and thats ok cause that means we got faith in them and my heart won't let me accept anythingelse this year I won't no matter who says what until that final second on that scoreboard runs out and even then I will say there is still some hope left. Now in week 10 when it may be over with and that is it no more games then I will accept it until then no way will I accept that our season is over with. Laugh say were crazy we don't care cause we know our guys aren't finished yet cause I know they still got some fight left in them. They have finally adjusted and yes it did take that long cause losing what we lost made a big impact on those boys and well they moved on finally as well as the rest and they stepped it up a notch and are playing as a team now. They got heart and big ones at that and well playing with heart sometimes outweighs skill cause the skill steps in then LOOK OUT!! Not looking to eat crow either. I am not bragging that we are all big and bad just standing up for our guys and let them know that we all still have faith in them :lol:

As a SC parent, MC played well, but our boys did not play like SC can play. If they had played like they can play, the score would have been much worse. Good luck tonight, though.