CPA vs. Fairview

sportfreak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this thing started since the game is Thursday night due to Williamson County's fall break. What are the predictions?

This is a big game for both teams. Both teams are for sure play-off bound but this could very well put one of them in a good play-off situation. But when it comes down to it I'm pretty sure CPA has pretty decent run game and pass game. But from what I saw from fairview I don't think to much from their pass game and their run game is alright.

CPA- 28

Fairview 17

What this game is on Thursday? Man, I was coming home Friday to see it. Why not play it on Friday night?

Thursday is not my favorite night for a football game either. Williamson County Schools are out from Friday 13th (including the Friday) till Wed the 17th for Fall Break so I guess Fairview has chosen to abide by those dates to allow folks to make travel plans if they wish.

Edited by OnlineLC

THis is one of CPA's better defensive teams, especially against the run. I know Fairview has run the ball well against average or poor teams, but I don't think they will against CPA.

Plus, CPA's offense is starting to click with lots of variety and hard to defend.

Fairview definitely has a good team this year, but I have to go with CPA in this one.

CPA 28

Fairview 10