William Blount vs. McMinn

jethro

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams tonight. I have seen both play and both play with a lot of heart IMO this will be a fast game because both teams can run the ball well and I think the team that has the best field position without mental breakdowns and turnovers will win this dogfight. Special teams could play the ultimate factor it this one.

WB is a great team this year the only drawback to their success will be frustration if they get over this hurdle and keep their heads on straight watch out.

MC is another great team with some very special experienced players as well there is no quit in the tribe they play with a lot of heart and are very disciplined team.

I would love to see this game but the AD's are visiting the Nest tonight. Go Owls!

Region 2 5A the best Region in the State hands down. I see a few Championships from this Region soon. Oak Ridge runner up in 2005 now it is time to take the crown whom ever it might be. I support all of our programs top to bottom just like in the SEC and I hope we all can continue or start to support our Region win or lose. Good Luck to everyone I am proud of all of you.

I kno that your running back hasnt played a full game in the last two games. Will he be playing a full one tonight or will he play one or two quarters and rest?

Mcdermott experienced a "hip pointer" in the second quarter of the OR game in week # 6 and played very few plays in the second half of that game. Againist SD the coaching staff chose to use him spairingly and give him ample time to fully heal in order for him to be @ full force for tonights game.

WBHS you will see all of #2 that you care to see tonight and then when you have had all you can stand you will get some more. And when he is not braking your ankles then #8 our QB will, he is a high school verision on Michael Vick (great athlete, good speed and strong arm) he can be just as dangerous as Mcdermott.

This should be a great high school game and one that our team is looking forward to competiting in. Good luck....

GO TRIBE!!!!

Mcdermott experienced a "hip pointer" in the second quarter of the OR game in week # 6 and played very few plays in the second half of that game. Againist SD the coaching staff chose to use him spairingly and give him ample time to fully heal in order for him to be @ full force for tonights game.

WBHS you will see all of #2 that you care to see tonight and then when you have had all you can stand you will get some more. And when he is not braking your ankles then #8 our QB will, he is a high school verision on Michael Vick (great athlete, good speed and strong arm) he can be just as dangerous as Mcdermott.

This should be a great high school game and one that our team is looking forward to competiting in. Good luck....

GO TRIBE!!!!

YOU ARE GOING A BIT OVERBOARD, THEY ARENT THAT GOOD, LOL! :lol:

Good luck to both teams tonight. I have seen both play and both play with a lot of heart IMO this will be a fast game because both teams can run the ball well and I think the team that has the best field position without mental breakdowns and turnovers will win this dogfight. Special teams could play the ultimate factor it this one.

WB is a great team this year the only drawback to their success will be frustration if they get over this hurdle and keep their heads on straight watch out.

MC is another great team with some very special experienced players as well there is no quit in the tribe they play with a lot of heart and are very disciplined team.

I would love to see this game but the AD's are visiting the Nest tonight. Go Owls!

Region 2 5A the best Region in the State hands down. I see a few Championships from this Region soon. Oak Ridge runner up in 2005 now it is time to take the crown whom ever it might be. I support all of our programs top to bottom just like in the SEC and I hope we all can continue or start to support our Region win or lose. Good Luck to everyone I am proud of all of you.

I don't believe 2-5A is the best in the state this year. The last few they have, but Heritage, Bradley, Soddy are all very weak. Sure there are five teams competing, but Oak Ridge is down, Ooltewah is rebuilding, Farragut is not as strong as many thought, and McMinn is rebuilding. William Blount has stepped it up quite a bit, and made things more even, but the region simply isn't as strong as it has been in the past.

I don't believe 2-5A is the best in the state this year. The last few they have, but Heritage, Bradley, Soddy are all very weak. Sure there are five teams competing, but Oak Ridge is down, Ooltewah is rebuilding, Farragut is not as strong as many thought, and McMinn is rebuilding. William Blount has stepped it up quite a bit, and made things more even, but the region simply isn't as strong as it has been in the past.

Well if you could see the Ooltewah Farragut game I think Owls have rebuilt and Farragut is as good as anyone in state. Time will tell, but OR has its work cut out for it next two weeks I predict 0-2 for OR

Well if you could see the Ooltewah Farragut game I think Owls have rebuilt and Farragut is as good as anyone in state. Time will tell, but OR has its work cut out for it next two weeks I predict 0-2 for OR

Farragut is as good as anyone in the state ?? Hmmm ... I guess those 2 losses to Central & Powell doesn't count because they're from that little ol 4A ..... and everyone knows that 5A's where the " Big Boys " play :rolleyes:

Tough Break WB ... keep your head up !

Edited by pepvol

as long as we beat bradley and heritage *laughs* we will be playing DB...that's not much to look forward to, but it's still anyone's game out there...we've beat DB before, we can do it again...they have another great team this year, and we have the best we've had in a while except for the few close games (which always seem to be determined on the last drive >_<) which could have gone either way...if we can just get over this tough and unexpected loss tonight we can compete with DB...we beat SC who only lost last week by what, 3 points? I know SC has gotten a lot better since the beginning of the season though and it would have been tough if we had to play them like last year...I don't know...I still have faith though...