Rockwood CAK

rkwd2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams play against Alcoa with almost identical results. Rockwood had some success on the ground vs the Tornadoes but were very one dimensional and that was quickly shut down. CAK was unable to run the ball against Alcoa but had some nice pass plays during the game.

Defensively , Rockwood is big and physical but lacks speed and depth. CAK has some speed and the Bennett kid will rock your world. One intangable for Rockwood is the home field. They seem to play well in big games there. For my money this one is a toss up. It will come down to the team that makes the fewest mistakes and plays with the most heart. The winner plays football in November and the loser plays basketball. :D

Edited by Coalman

Game should be close, i havnt seen CAK play so i cant talk for them. And about the Webb comment. I might just have to agree, from what i have seen from Coach Webb he seems afraid of change. He runs the same plays over and over. I believe just having a little change would help Rockwood out alot. But thats what i believe, and it doesnt matter what i believe because im not the coach he is.

CoachLogan, the last I checked out of the 4 teams you named that play "smash mouth" football... you took a beatin by them... w/ the exception of ashville, nc... they are prob. the wartburg's and oakdale's around here though. Point being when someone hits CAK in the mouth they just sit there and take it... I see Rockwood hitting them in the mouth all night long and CAK will go back to knoxville having to find a way to beat sweetwater which they won't be able to do... CAK's hopes of a postseason playoff birth is slowly being shuffed down their throats Rockwood rolls 34-14.

CoachLogan, the last I checked out of the 4 teams you named that play "smash mouth" football... you took a beatin by them... w/ the exception of ashville, nc... they are prob. the wartburg's and oakdale's around here though. Point being when someone hits CAK in the mouth they just sit there and take it... I see Rockwood hitting them in the mouth all night long and CAK will go back to knoxville having to find a way to beat sweetwater which they won't be able to do... CAK's hopes of a postseason playoff birth is slowly being shuffed down their throats Rockwood rolls 34-14.

hey everyone,

i heard theres gonna be a big crow buffet at tigerfan's house tomorrow night at 7 p.m. Make sure to bring a casserole or some sort of dessert dish. Thanks and cant wait to see everyone there.

p.s. good call tigerfan, hope the boys are practicing their jumpshots.

Was a good game to watch..i was hoping my team would pull it off but i still enjoyed the game. But the Refs get a big F...just because of that blown call that called back a CAK Touchdown...that ref will never make it to the big leagues because of mistakes like that. Cant have that can we. Congrats CAK and goodluck in the Playoffs