ezell vs. goodpasture

skinnycat67

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Harpeth hasn't had a good year in a long time i doubt they could compete with any championship team for the past couple of years. I don't know about Ezell but Goodpasture's middle school teams are never really that good because they are learnig the fundementals for the high school football team, they aren't meant to go out there and dominate they just go through the system and always end up being a good high school football team.

Hence the reason I said 'late 90's' in reference to Harpeth's football teams. Like I said, it will be interesting to see how things evolve over the next 4 years.

How bout you second that none of yall have beat Goodpasture so how bout you take a shot at Alcoa last year!!Hold up wait you couldnt get past Goodpasture last year to try!!Quit Knocking teams for losing who you couldnt beat

actully i have beat goodpasture, and we beat them pretty bad.

If I'm correct this is a new year and Goodpasture is 8-0. If this is someone dwelling in the past you're probally Alcoa if not you didn't beat them pretty bad. IMO Alcoa is the only public school in 2-A that even has a shot at beating Goodpasture. Like "the1" said if you didn't play in the 2-A state championship you have no reason to talk.

i sure would like to know where you went to school that you beat goodpasture so bad because if it wasn't at CPA or Alcoa then i hate to burst your bubble but you didn't beat them badly. you probably didn't beat them at all but it just sounded good for your argument. and yes goodpasture can be beat by 2A teams because Alcoa thumped them last year. so since other 2A teams can beat goodpasture, i'd like to see milan do it because that was mentioned earlier (P.S. there is no way that is happening).

i sure would like to know where you went to school that you beat goodpasture so bad because if it wasn't at CPA or Alcoa then i hate to burst your bubble but you didn't beat them badly. you probably didn't beat them at all but it just sounded good for your argument. and yes goodpasture can be beat by 2A teams because Alcoa thumped them last year. so since other 2A teams can beat goodpasture, i'd like to see milan do it because that was mentioned earlier (P.S. there is no way that is happening).

just so you know, I am from the back to back defending state champions Alcoa. So I dont think you are going to get to burst my bubble.

well congrats Bigboy on your being able to beat goodpasture, but shouldn't that put you on our side of the fence. i mean the argument here is that no public school can beat goodpasture in 2A because they "recruit". but you and i both know that alcoa is a public school and in the past two years you have beaten both lipscomb and goodpasture in route to winning back to back championships. so shouldn't you also be telling people to get over it and JUST BE GOOD ENOUGH to beat the boys from goodpasture?