Silverdale @ Whitwell

TNbBall23

My thoughts exactly. Of course I'm a little fuzzy on the whole tie breaker deal.

If Silverdale beat Whitwell and Copper Basin, and there were no major upsets by the 3 teams, there would be a 3 way tie for fourth..........with all 3 teams 2-4 with wins over each other. i dont know what would happen then.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Silverdale beat Whitwell and Copper Basin, and there were no major upsets by the 3 teams, there would be a 3 way tie for fourth..........with all 3 teams 2-4 with wins over each other. i dont know what would happen then.

Are you already giving Lookout Valley a 3rd region win? If so then the next step to determine the last playoff spot would be overall record. That would mean that under your scenario that Grace would go into the playoffs due to overall record.

Silverdale's best chance would be to win out their 3 remaining games. That will be tough but I think it is their only shot.

Lookout Valley and Grace still have to play each other. There is a chance that Whitwell and Valley end up in a two way tie with 3 wins. Also a chance that Grace and Whitwell do since Grace and Valley play each other then one of those teams will have 3 region wins at least. There is also the chance that Grace, Valley and Whitwell end up in a 3 way tie for 3rd with 3 wins for all 3 of them. There is still a lot of football to be played though. After this Friday night things will start looking a little clearer for the most part.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

if can Silverdale can beat whitwell and then copper basin, and whitwell beats grace that means we have 3 teams with two region wins.but then i guess it goes to best record,which grace will lock up because they played the easiest schedule of the 3...

if can Silverdale can beat whitwell and then copper basin, and whitwell beats grace that means we have 3 teams with two region wins.but then i guess it goes to best record,which grace will lock up because they played the easiest schedule of the 3...

Hey cwoodsboy I guees that stands for coach woods boy which recruit are you, and what school did you come from.

Hey cwoodsboy I guees that stands for coach woods boy which recruit are you, and what school did you come from.

I've been at Silverdale Baptist Academy since it started in 1999,back when i was in middle school.No one at silverdale is recruiting.Let the TSSAA do their job and we will see in the end...im sure many of you on here will be eating your words.and ive been on coacht longing than coach woods has been at silverdale anyway.get your facts straight before you call somebody out like that.

I've been at Silverdale Baptist Academy since it started in 1999,back when i was in middle school.No one at silverdale is recruiting.Let the TSSAA do their job and we will see in the end...im sure many of you on here will be eating your words.and ive been on coacht longing than coach woods has been at silverdale anyway.get your facts straight before you call somebody out like that.

If you will look at the post I made you will see I asked in a form of a question concerning yourself, who you were, and so you answered. Now being a student you are not in postion to know if coach woods or coach allen have been recruiting or not, you are only wanting to believe the best, but you should at least open your eyes and question were did all the new players who are ineligible come from. IT is no coincidence that the talk of recruiting is going on because coach allen was known as the recruiter at lakeview something you would know nothing about, and now all of a sudden silverdale has all these new players who are ineligible. If I was someone looking in from the outside and knew of coach allen's reputation I would have to question what was up, but I am more than someone looking in from the outside I know facts of the situation that you don't know and at the appropriate time those facts will come out. This is not a question of someone eating there words it is a question of the truth and of the reputation of siverdale being on the line.

Cwoodsboy Ill have to add my two cents and say if you play basketball at silverdale you play for a fine coach.....cant comment on Coach Allen dont know him or to much about his breakfast club

Coach Wood might be a nice fellow or a fine coach but some people don't see any thing wrong with recruiting kids, even though they sign tssaa letter saying they will follow the rules, especiaqlly if the kid is an athlete and runs a 4.6 40.