Chattanooga Area Top Ten

anspa

McCallie would beat Ooltewah by 2-3 TD's.

Thanks to the powers that be at Ooltewah, this statement can never be proven one way or the other but is always guaranteed to get a response.

Columbia High School was the number one ranked AA school. Based upon Columbia's team, AA ball in SC isn't very competitive. The line was massively fat. The running backs were moderately large and of average speed.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a big Ooltewah fan because i went to Ooltewah but i also like Red Bank because i grew up watching them play since i was 5 and i honestly think that Ooltewah would beat Red Bank but i am not to sure about them beating McCallie. McCallie is probably the best team when it comes to coaching, but i think it would be a good game!

McCallie better beat them when they recruit alot of their players. If they cant beat the Owls then the coaches aren't doing their job period. Puplic schools shouldn't even compete with a private school. McCallie whether they would beat the Owls or not shouldn't even been brought up!

McCallie better beat them when they recruit alot of their players. If they cant beat the Owls then the coaches aren't doing their job period. Puplic schools shouldn't even compete with a private school. McCallie whether they would beat the Owls or not shouldn't even been brought up!

Uh oh, a first time poster with no clue. It's not too late for you to go away.

THats not an Ooltewah fan.... Massively fat... hahahhahaha... Reaction, I posted that because people were saying they were ranked #1 in South Carolina so I found that poll and posted it.

Yeah, thanks imaowl, I dont know where TFP gets its facts.. looks like there is only one team from their class in the top 25 and it is def. not them..