JCM @ Henry County

So your saying JCM is better than South Side? I think the score was 21-12 South Side with the win right? Yankers mouth 10 HC31

No...the YANKER meant to say that I believe the JCM defense is the best they have seen since Ridgeway. The Yanker reluctantly confesses that I do believe SS to be a better team than JCM.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they was to get 300 plus yards on O. 150 would come back from dumb holding penalities,late hits, personal fouls you get the idea.

If they was to get 300 plus yards on O. 150 would come back from dumb holding penalities,late hits, personal fouls you get the idea.

What is a "dumb" holding penalty??? The YANKER was under the impression that holding could be called on EVERY play!! Is that incorrect..enlighten me on that my "brilliant" SS friend. Are the SS holding penalties smart ones and the JCM holding penalties "dumb"?? How is that???

Thanks for the support my VG friend!!! It has basically been the YANKER on here on behalf of the Cougars. You make a valid point...HC has just as many losses as JCM...so I repeat his question and yours...why are they LOSSING?????

Don't you mean Flossing???? To promote good dental hygene. :thumb:

Not sure what lossing is???

But as too why we are 4-4, post 155 is the all I can offer now.

The YANKER just wonders what planet you folks from Henryland have been on lately????? Have you been to your own games??? If your defense is so GREAT, how did SS accumulate over 300 yards of offense???? The YANKER needs an answer to that one if any of you can get off of your spaceship long enough to respond!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best offense line and RB in Jackson ran a play to perfection and we did not have an answer for it when it was run. Do I think HC has a great D- NO. Do I think JCM has a great D- No. HC - 18 PPG JCM - 15 PPG.

Good Defenses on both teams- Yes

Oh they are spiritful! They are just power hungry ****** also. I have talked to our great super at the ballgames, he thinks he is the next in line after God!

We will be yelling for you Randy! If this is true and the administration is behind this, then we as the true BIG RED should boo loudly when Mr. Kreisky and MRs. Poole walk into the stadium.

Go win it boys. Yanker the score will be HC 31 -- JCM 20

:thumb: How is Calvin?

Sorry to say it mom, but we need him. He is the one that makes us go

As far as needing Randy, well The Guys Need Him & Want Him that's for sure. We as parent need to show good sportsman ship for our kids though, we are to set examples for them to follow. I won't be part of the booing, but I don't agree with them keeping Randy from the game either. This is his son's Senior Night & I find that to be too cruel. Randy has always been at his son's games & I think his son needs that support. Seriously, that is just too cruel for both parent & player!

As far as needing Randy, well The Guys Need Him & Want Him that's for sure. We as parent need to show good sportsman ship for our kids though, we are to set examples for them to follow. I won't be part of the booing, but I don't agree with them keeping Randy from the game either. This is his son's Senior Night & I find that to be too cruel. Randy has always been at his son's games & I think his son needs that support. Seriously, that is just too cruel for both parent & player!

The YANKER is amused that you are all so worried about your "horn blower"!!!! Your team hopefully, is just as focused on your "horned wonder" of a fan! While your guys are worried about your "poor fan", Hogsett and Hardin will be knocking them up into the "Horn" section of your band!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen HC play this year, but of course I have seen JCM. The JCM offense had a terrible time scoring against North Side, and unless they have made significant changes, they will against HC also. Hogsett and Hardin are good players, but they cannot do it all. They are good at guessing the snap count and we had to change our pattern a few times because of this. They will blitz a lot, but the change of the snap count kept them more "honest". The offense had one threat - #11. He has speed and can avoid tackles, but he was all that impressed me on offense. I was unimpressed with both the O and D lines for JCM. The recievers are quick, but they pushed off and got interference called at a critical time and should have had it called another time.

Sorry Yanker, but a sophmore back can have a good game against JCM...ours did.

Hogsett also has a nagging injury that gives him trouble at times - I don't believe he is 100% still.

I wish both teams best of luck and may the best team win ( Sorry Yanker, even you said the best team was HC)

The JCM offense has not played well this year but there is speed and talent that could explode any given night. The JCM defense has had to shoulder a little more of the load than they are capable of handling. You may be correct that HC will beat JCM...the YANKER thinks that the HC team is a better one...but you are totally CLUELESS if you think your SOPHOMORE running back is going to run over Hogsett!!! All of you fans in Henryland waiting on that to happen may as well stay at home!!!!!

Yanker, on this issue you are the one that has no idea. We are VERY excited to see our sophomore collide with Hogsett! You didn't see him play much on offense in the Ridgeway game. You can take it to the bank, it is going to happen!!!

The YANKER is amused that you are all so worried about your "horn blower"!!!! Your team hopefully, is just as focused on your "horned wonder" of a fan! While your guys are worried about your "poor fan", Hogsett and Hardin will be knocking them up into the "Horn" section of your band!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I glad to see you acknowledge the need for both of them. You will probably need a third. May be they need to wait till almost halftime when band is close to back of end zone after we score again. I would advise against that since your offense is having their share of troubles those 15 yard unsportsman like calls will handicap you even more after we KO.

I haven't seen HC play this year, but of course I have seen JCM. The JCM offense had a terrible time scoring against North Side, and unless they have made significant changes, they will against HC also. Hogsett and Hardin are good players, but they cannot do it all. They are good at guessing the snap count and we had to change our pattern a few times because of this. They will blitz a lot, but the change of the snap count kept them more "honest". The offense had one threat - #11. He has speed and can avoid tackles, but he was all that impressed me on offense. I was unimpressed with both the O and D lines for JCM. The recievers are quick, but they pushed off and got interference called at a critical time and should have had it called another time.

Sorry Yanker, but a sophmore back can have a good game against JCM...ours did.

Hogsett also has a nagging injury that gives him trouble at times - I don't believe he is 100% still.

I wish both teams best of luck and may the best team win ( Sorry Yanker, even you said the best team was HC)

The YANKER actually agrees with much of your post my "Indian" friend...but the YANKER never said a sophomore back could not have a good game against JCM...I did say that there is not a sophomore out there, including #34 from HC, who will RUN OVER Hogsett...healthy or not...and I am sure you will agree!!!

Yanker, on this issue you are the one that has no idea. We are VERY excited to see our sophomore collide with Hogsett! You didn't see him play much on offense in the Ridgeway game. You can take it to the bank, it is going to happen!!!

If this was "myadviceless" responding to you, I would call you names...but it is the YANKER...so I will hold my tongue...but what you have said is absurd!!! HC may win and you may run on our defense...but you do not have ANYONE who will run over Hogsett...certainly not a BABY running back who I did not even notice in your first game!! Believe me, it he is good enough to run over Hogsett, the YANKER would at least know who he is after seeing you play!!! Did he become a force all of a sudden, in the last two months??? He may be good, whoever he is, but he is not CAPABLE of running over Hogsett...if he is that good...HC would be undefeated!!!

Yanker a tid bit of info for you. To put it politely, our guys are upset about this & if anything they are going to bring their anger to the field & release it on JCM. In a terrible way this just puts more wood on the fire for Friday night & The Pats will be Hot on their game. They will fight on that line as a united team, they will run playes as a united team & they will score tds as a united team & in the end they will win as a united team. If I knew how & allowed I would blow the horns for Randy & the guys. Yanker you may want to bring your ear plugs because I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY LOUD game, probably our LOUDEST yet because of this decission.