JCM @ Henry County

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe #57 and the rest of the D live by the moto "Better to give than to receive". JCM needs to be ready to receive what the Pats D is giving. They plan to give more than you might think, Yanker-San.

I hope you are right "Oh Winged Wonder"...JCM will GLADLY receive the 300+ yards that the Patriot defense GAVE to SS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may very well know more than I think. But your statement about "facts" leads me to believe that you don't. How many facts are you figuring into this? Statistics used improperly can be very misleading. Lets take a look at the overall statistics for the producers just out of the backfield. As of last week, our #34 and #1 were nearly identical as far as rushing goes. Obviously, #34 doesn't pass the ball so no sense in comparing that. Earlier in the year there was another player that was getting similar stats rushing to both of these two. And I know that #3 and #1 are very comparable if they played every game for seperate teams. My point is this, McNairl is not the only offensive weapon we have. He has been stopped this year while others picked up the pace and we won. In the last game against SS, he went down at a crucial time and it zapped the momentum out of us. The main point of your arguement is that #1 was having a career game last week and then went down. But you must look at the team as a whole.

Point taken. Hower,I feel u can hold the run game in check when #1 is out of the game.Also, he has as a cannon for an arm.In the running game the counters arent near a threat when he is out.Lets keep in mind who the pats lost to. I feel that playing the tough games will have them ready for the playoffs.Good luck

Is your QB even going to play at all??? I guess that is a well guarded secret since I asked before, and there was no response. Guess what Henryland...when the game begins...the secret will be out!!!!! For now, keep playing your little secrecy game...but JCM wins either way!!!

Not sure anybody posting on here is on the coaching staff. It may be a secret, I don't know. Maybe someone from the UCS knows! :thumb:

Ask them!!!!

YANKER U TALK S MUCH SMACK ABOUT JCM DEFENSE. IF THE D IS THAT GOOD WHY ARE THEY LOSSING. HC OFFENSE IS AVG. POINTS A GAME IS 25.4, WHAT IS JCM OFFENSE AVG. YOU ARE JUST PRAYING THat jcm come to hc and win while its not going to happen see u at the game i'll be watching hc put a beating on jcm. i don't think game will be close at all. CAN'T WAIT AND SEE NUMBER 34 RUN OVER YOUR LINEBACKER I FORGT HIS NAME.

YANKER U TALK S MUCH SMACK ABOUT JCM DEFENSE. IF THE D IS THAT GOOD WHY ARE THEY LOSSING. HC OFFENSE IS AVG. POINTS A GAME IS 25.4, WHAT IS JCM OFFENSE AVG. YOU ARE JUST PRAYING THat jcm come to hc and win while its not going to happen see u at the game i'll be watching hc put a beating on jcm. i don't think game will be close at all. CAN'T WAIT AND SEE NUMBER 34 RUN OVER YOUR LINEBACKER I FORGT HIS NAME.

Yank....why are they LOSSING? :thumb:

By my count HC has been lossing as many games as JCM. Two of them were to the same team.

Tell me..if HC is so good then why are they LOSSING? :D

I hope you are right "Oh Winged Wonder"...JCM will GLADLY receive the 300+ yards that the Patriot defense GAVE to SS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you are NOT comparing JCM to the best FB team in the Golden Circle!!!!!

JCM will have to earn those yards. I am not sure you will get your season average of 14 points!!!

What kind of horn does the infamous Randy blow?

He has a vintage Louis Armstrong trumpet and Herb Albert trumphet which he has mastered thru much practice, his neighbors can attest to that. He amazingly makes the vintage Louis sound just like a truck air horn. When he gets wound up he can stretch the boundaries of artistic achievement by making Herb brass wonder sound like a train whistle. It can be quite stirring. Up here in HenryLand we have to make due with what we have laying around!!! :lol::):o

Yank....why are they LOSSING? :lol:

By my count HC has been lossing as many games as JCM. Two of them were to the same team.

Tell me..if HC is so good then why are they LOSSING? :o

Not real sure, 27 PPG on offense 18 PPG on Defense?? 4-4 Record???

Maybe when season is over we can discuss.

You have already told me problem at JCM. 15 PPG Offense and 15 PPG Defense.

I did not have HC at 4-4 going into this game nor JCM where they are. But we are where we are, so we meet Friday to see who can get back on track in Region play.

Edited by wingman

Not real sure, 27 PPG on offense 18 PPG on Defense?? 4-4 Record???

Maybe when season is over we can discuss.

You have already told me problem at JCM. 14 PPG Offense and 14 PPG Defense.

I did not have HC at 4-4 going into this game nor JCM where they are. But we are where we are, so we meet Friday to see who can get back on track in Region play.

very good post wingie! :thumb:

The truth is neither team is doing as well as either of us would have thought. All of us see the potential for our respective teams yet neither has reached that. Both of us have lost to the same two teams. HC has lost to to other 5A teams while JCM lost to Germantown 3-0 and to Northside which I`m still not believing. This is gonna be a good game. JCM does have weapons. This season has been very untypical for the Cougars yet it has been a typical year for the Patriots over the last several seasons. I really hope we can catch HC underestimating us.