JCM @ Henry County

So are you saying that Box Car Randy can't bring his noise makers to the game and leave for someone else to toot????

The Press Box deal, that is just strange.

From what his son told mine, Randy has to sit with Mr. Poteete or someone else for being unsportsman like to the reffs Friday night. (His son has told this, so I'm just repeating) But, I don't believe they can stop the horns from being brought & honked by someone else. If I know Randy, the horns Will Be Blown by someone. :thumb:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true then this is good news for JCM!! We will bring very few fans and one HUGE advantage HC had was the crowd and the crowd noise. JCM is not used to big crowds like the one I saw at the Ridgeway game. The YANKER was concerned about how we might take the crowd out of the game...it appears as if those in power at HC are doing it for us!!!! The YANKER thanks you very much...we will take all of the help you will give us!!!!!

Morning Yanker,

Please, don't worry darlin our crowd will be Hugh, Red & Very Loud. There isn't a cow with a bell within a 50 mile range of Paris. :thumb: The Big Red Fans will take care of our guys, if it's noise they want, then it's noise they'll get.

!!!!!You will never be able to take the Fans from these guys!!!!!!

Bottom line, is JCM is your team, your a JCM fan, there doesn't have to be any rationale thinking behind any of this. No one is going to get one here and say "well, we're definitely gonna lose this Friday." So, you just keep pulling for JCM, they are your team, I would expect nothing less. And we HC fans will keep talking up our guys in the same manner. Regardless of who wins, I cant wait to see Hogsett meet Allen!!! Either way, that is going to be AWESOME!!!

I was just looking over my program from the Ridgeway game and realized that #34 is a sophomore...you must be completely clueless or totally crazy if you cannot wait for him to meet Hogsett!!!! I do not even remember ANYTHING that he did that night!!! Maybe in a couple of years you might want to see them collide...but if you want your #34 to last the entire game, you better hope that your wish does not come true!!!! If for some reason, you do not like your own #34, then wish for the collision to happen!!!!

From what his son told mine, Randy has to sit with Mr. Poteete or someone else for being unsportsman like to the reffs Friday night. (His son has told this, so I'm just repeating) But, I don't believe they can stop the horns from being brought & honked by someone else. If I know Randy, the horns Will Be Blown by someone. :thumb:

I don't think they will let him sit in press box. He could be heard over the radio! That would be great! Mike P walks around all the time so I can't see that happening. Where oh Where to put Randy??

I would bet you here a reminder that air horns/whistles can't be blown during snaps. Farmer used to make annoucments years ago that they were against TSSAA rules.

Morning Yanker,

Please, don't worry darlin our crowd will be Hugh, Red & Very Loud. There isn't a cow with a bell within a 50 mile range of Paris. :thumb: The Big Red Fans will take care of our guys, if it's noise they want, then it's noise they'll get.

!!!!!You will never be able to take the Fans from these guys!!!!!!

It sounds to the YANKER as if the Henryland Administrative Team has made a move to put a muzzle on its own fan base. The YANKER, on behalf of JCM, thanks you all...whoever you are!! As I said, I do not expect a large following from JCM, so any fans that your own leadership orders to quiet down, is a plus for the JCM cause. Your crowd was impressive when I was there, and now it appears as if you are silencing one of your best fans. The YANKER thinks this is WONDERFUL!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they will let him sit in press box. He could be heard over the radio! That would be great! Mike P walks around all the time so I can't see that happening. Where oh Where to put Randy??

I would bet you here a reminder that air horns/whistles can't be blown during snaps. Farmer used to make annoucments years ago that they were against TSSAA rules.

If this guy is such a great fan that several posts are devoted to him, then what in the world is the problem up there??? The YANKER hopes you all make him made enough to sit on our side and cheer for us...we need fans like him!!!

We appear to be in better health than we have been for a while. What is the status of your QB? The word in Jackson is that he was knocked out of the game last week. I am ready to give you the score of the game but if he does not play at all, it would alter the final score. I hope he is doing well.

The YANKER has just realized something...where is RRPride??? He is one of your most loyal posters. As I read back over the last thread, it appears as if he was bothered by the negativity on your own thread. There are PROBLEMS in Henryland!!!!! You folks up there run off one of your most loyal supporters with CHRONIC NEGATIVITY and now you are clamping down on a guy that many of you regard as a great fan!!!!! The YANKER is loving this!!!! What is the problem up there????? If it is this bad now...WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK........I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Nice post Drew...maybe the kind players from HC could take the JCM players on a nice snipe hunt after the game. :thumb: You never did answer my question btw. (post #96)

Hey VG! Sorry I didn't get to respond. I presume that you are talking about the tailgating thing going on up here. There was somebody spreading the word that a huge gathering of tailgaters was to be on the practice field near the fieldhouse. I don't know for sure what time it will all get started, but likely there will be food around 6:00. That should be plenty of time before kickoff and senior night activities.

The YANKER has just realized something...where is RRPride??? He is one of your most loyal posters. As I read back over the last thread, it appears as if he was bothered by the negativity on your own thread. There are PROBLEMS in Henryland!!!!! You folks up there run off one of your most loyal supporters with CHRONIC NEGATIVITY and now you are clamping down on a guy that many of you regard as a great fan!!!!! The YANKER is loving this!!!! What is the problem up there????? If it is this bad now...WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK........I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Two things Yanker. I did understand your post pretty well yesterday. You didn't say 95% were wealthy, you said most. Which again is just not true. Nonetheless, the kids from JCM will know they were hit by the Big Red just as all of our kids will know they were hit by JCM. Nuff said about that.

Now, it seems that RedPride is on a hiatus but I have heard that he is sick and not able to be on here like he was. This week has not been negative at all, just lots of healthy back and forth between JCM and HC in true fashion. And as for Randy, I think the unsportsmanlike stuff was mandated from the refs somehow, not by choice from our Administration. I wouldn't doubt that it had something to do with the train whistle going off during the last play of the game the other night. Oh well, it will probably just mean that the rest of us will all be even louder just to make sure that the kids know we are there!!! :thumb:

What are you talking about?

New shipment of cow bells arrived this week and are sold out!

The crowd is expected to be a record number so they are moving seats from visitors section to hold Henryland folk. You won't need them anyway. Plus it will make it look like you have more fans there.

Having to sound proof the Radio area due to loud fan support. Talking about support they had to add extra under stadium.

Special Weather was ordered to make it really feel like Football!

Senior Night!

Patriot Victory!

Who Could Ask For Anything More! Glad you can be a part of this event!

Two things Yanker. I did understand your post pretty well yesterday. You didn't say 95% were wealthy, you said most. Which again is just not true. Nonetheless, the kids from JCM will know they were hit by the Big Red just as all of our kids will know they were hit by JCM. Nuff said about that.

Now, it seems that RedPride is on a hiatus but I have heard that he is sick and not able to be on here like he was. This week has not been negative at all, just lots of healthy back and forth between JCM and HC in true fashion. And as for Randy, I think the unsportsmanlike stuff was mandated from the refs somehow, not by choice from our Administration. I wouldn't doubt that it had something to do with the train whistle going off during the last play of the game the other night. Oh well, it will probably just mean that the rest of us will all be even louder just to make sure that the kids know we are there!!! :thumb:

THe deal with Randy I am curious about. Makes no difference the slack will be taken up!

This is to my young Cephus friend and I think I know the answer. You never responded to my question...when did you see JCM play...I am quite sure that you have not...yet you talk about us as if you have. The YANKER has seen both...I know what I am talking about with respect to BOTH teams!!! You may not like what the YANKER has to say but at least there is a sound basis for what is said!!!!!