JCM @ Henry County

I really like both of these posts, except for the part about "we are nothing without McNairl." There is no doubt that Calvin is a leader and has super talent as an athelete, along with all of the gracious things #77 mom has said about him. But we are a team. Just because we didn't get it done the other night doesn't mean we can't win without him. His injury against SS came at an inopportune time and delivered a mental blow to the team. It stunk the momentum right out of us. So it is inaccurate to say that we can't win or do anything without him. We have a very talented line, backfield, receivers and backup QB. Not to mention the D!

No matter what, we will pull together as a team because that is what these coaches do best for the kids. And in order to beat JCM, it will take a team effort. This team is ready to get back on track with a HUGE win over JCM. This is the week guys, let's get it done!!!

Your final paragraph indicates why HC will lose...while JCM has already "pulled together and gotten back on track"...HC is still having to do that. While you are attempting that feat on Friday night, JCM's hitters will be sending your guys to the sideline...just like last year!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your final paragraph indicates why HC will lose...while JCM has already "pulled together and gotten back on track"...HC is still having to do that. While you are attempting that feat on Friday night, JCM's hitters will be sending your guys to the sideline...just like last year!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever Yanker, you can posture all you want about this but it won't change the fact that HC plays like a team and JCM does not, hence the reason that JCM will be back to its losing ways this Friday and HC will be back to its winning ways. Come to "Henryland" and you will think you are in Oz, ready to convert to the Big Red way of life. We'll have a sweatshirt ready for you Yanker. Are you going to come up early and enjoy some of our tailgating?

I saw the game Friday night and we lost the game but if you did not see some great things that might lead you to believe that we can beat Melrose then you just were not looking. Up 30-14 in the 4th to a very good team, We simply did not make the plays that we made in the first 3 quarters, it is the same game and because we made the plays in the first 3 quarters we can do it for 4, we just did not, Momentum is a tricky thing and SS had the mo in the 4th quarter. Oh yee of little faith,

I agree that we are a different team without #1 but I agree with #77 mom, it is a team out there and #1 surrounded by a bunch of nobodys would not have the success he has had, #34 has taken some pressure off of #1, and both of these young men have benefitted by running behind a very good o-line.

Our Offense has been questioned and I say look at the way our offense performed against SS who is suppose to have a great defense, we scored more points ont hem than any 2 teams combined, No, I do not take, pride in that behind a loss, but it does show that all the negativity that I have read about play calling and the play book is of no substance. It looked to me like the same plays were run against SS that I have seen all year.

HC last year scored 22 PPG and this year 27 PPG. Almost a TD more.

Defense last year 17 PPG and this year 18 PPG.

Some could argue but I think this years schedule is tougher than last.

Maybe the few that are negative just can't figure out why Pats are 4-4? Maybe they look to one thing that is the reason. There is no One Thing. At this point it is like a tie baseball game and with the next inning is like starting over. From Saturday on is new season with target of first playoff game at home. Two more to take care of before they reach that goal.

HC last year scored 22 PPG and this year 27 PPG. Almost a TD more.

Defense last year 17 PPG and this year 18 PPG.

Some could argue but I think this years schedule is tougher than last.

Maybe the few that are negative just can't figure out why Pats are 4-4? Maybe they look to one thing that is the reason. There is no One Thing. At this point it is like a tie baseball game and with the next inning is like starting over. From Saturday on is new season with target of first playoff game at home. Two more to take care of before they reach that goal.

I agree, our schedule is one of the toughest in high school football. just look at the strength of schedule rankings and success against schedule here on coacht HC is in the top 15 in both columns

I agree, our schedule is one of the toughest in high school football. just look at the strength of schedule rankings and success against schedule here on coacht HC is in the top 15 in both columns

We have not lost to anyone that is not a good footbal team, I think they are Ridgeway 7-0, DIckson, 6-1, Munford is 5-3, SS 7-0. that is 25-4, I am too lazy to look it up for sure, it is tough to take anything good away from losing football games but there it is, We will have to beat teams better than Munford to advance in the playoffs.

Whatever Yanker, you can posture all you want about this but it won't change the fact that HC plays like a team and JCM does not, hence the reason that JCM will be back to its losing ways this Friday and HC will be back to its winning ways. Come to "Henryland" and you will think you are in Oz, ready to convert to the Big Red way of life. We'll have a sweatshirt ready for you Yanker. Are you going to come up early and enjoy some of our tailgating?

Exactly when have you seen JCM play this year my "Unknowing Cephus"????? I have seen both teams play and my guess is that your information comes from heresay!!! The YANKER will decline the sweatshirt but may well eat with my HC friends!!!

Despite the JCM record, your schedule is fixing to get TOUGHER...as you are fixing to go up against the TOUGHEST team that you have played...not the best...but definitely the TOUGHEST!!! Can HC handle a bunch of TOUGH guys??? The YANKER wonders and I think I know the answer.....I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!! This HUGE game is finally here and I AM STILL THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

First of all, someone pick me up off the floor- Yanker agreed with me. ;) LOL

Our O-line is powerful when we went to Liberty they physically put out more of Liberty's players than the D-line did that night. Then look at the strenght we have on our D-line, they tear tail on that field. Our guys have had other teams tell them after the game (win or lose) that they are tough players & hard hitters. This Friday night it will be like a block wall to the JCM players. Our guys will be like a mighty power surge come game time. They already have the mind set that this game will be like no other.

JCM will be on the field crying from the Hugh Defeat HC is going to put on them! (Oh wait, do street gangsters cry :lol: )

Yanker, I honestly believe you to be a smart man, but honey after Friday night's game you may not say it but, you will think it "Yanker was wrong".

:lol: HC RED FANS we seem to have a problem come Friday night. I've been told by some of the football players that Randy Long will not be able to honk his horns Friday Night. Not sure on the details, don't want to tell something that's not correct.

But, I was informed that Randy will have to set in the press box during the game.

We are in Great Need for horns, bells , etc. whatever we can do to help make up for this lose. The players are upset, they LOOOOOOOOVE it when the fans are loud and they LOOOOOOOOVE Randy's horns.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Red Fans Help Us Make The Noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: HC RED FANS we seem to have a problem come Friday night. I've been told by some of the football players that Randy Long will not be able to honk his horns Friday Night. Not sure on the details, don't want to tell something that's not correct.

But, I was informed that Randy will have to set in the press box during the game.

We are in Great Need for horns, bells , etc. whatever we can do to help make up for this lose. The players are upset, they LOOOOOOOOVE it when the fans are loud and they LOOOOOOOOVE Randy's horns.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Red Fans Help Us Make The Noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are you saying that Box Car Randy can't bring his noise makers to the game and leave for someone else to toot????

The Press Box deal, that is just strange.

SS is good but they did not beat JCM because they outhit us. If you believe that then you either know NOTHING about football or you did not attend the game!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

So your saying that JCM outhit SS who they LOST to, but JCM will beat HC because they will outhit them? Why wasnt that the case with SS. JCM will face another team that is better than them Friday night, just as the case when they played SS. IF outhitting an opponent didnt save them against SS, why will it save them from the wrath of HC? Explain this to me Yanker. AND... if you believe your guys are so much tougher than ours, send them down here Wednesday and we will put them to work baling hay and cutting tobacco all day, and when it's all done, we will let them use the internet and get on coacht. Hospitality. :lol:

What time does tailgating start? If I can get there early, I know I can come hungry. :thumb: