JCM @ Henry County

Thanks for the support footballfan99! You guys do hit plenty hard. I saw alot of hard hitting from both sides of the field!!! The hawks will go far the rest of this year!!!

HC will win this one by at least two touchdowns. Yes, both sides hit hard and for anyone to underestimate your team because SS won, well, let them......they will have their eyes opened soon enough!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC wins this one.

Here is a Southside fan's impartial analysis. JCM has a very good passing QB. When we played them, the ball hit the recievers in the numbers a few times and they dropped it (of course hearing the pitter patter of SS linebackers or secondary may have had somehing to do with that :thumb: ). The few times SS passed at HC we had some success. JCM QB will put the ball where it needs to be, if the recievers learn to catch HC may have difficulty here. JCM will not be able to consistantly stop HC QB on the run (if you figure it out, tell us). This guy is one of the best overall athlete's I've yet seen (that includes FW's Wade Bonnor). If JCM has ground success, it will be to the outside. SS had very limited success inside, but Jontamion did well to the outside.

Provided HC is not down from a hard fought overtime loss and the HC QB is at full speed, I believe that train horn will be blowing. I go with the Patriots 28 - 14. (if HC QB is hurt, all bets are off).

P.S. Anybody who witnessed the SS/HC game and says SS doesn't hit is delusional. There were intense pops on both sides.

P.S. #2. A special thanks to HC for giving our punter some playing time :lol: . Also, I have posted some pics of the HC/SS game.

Since when were games measure by how many hits a team has?

Either way, Henry County would win.

:thumb::lol:

You are so correct Green! Yanker is just posturing us to see what will be said. He thinks that only Hogsett and Hardin can hit. He, er I mean the JCM team, will get a rude awakening with Henry, Scott, Patton, Gallimore, etc. We don't have just 2 big hitters, we have a whole host of them!!! :D

Since when were games measure by how many hits a team has?

Either way, Henry County would win.

Since never...but the YANKER is just here to tell you that JCM will be PHYSICALLY superior to HC to the point that HC will be unable to win!!! JCM is back and PHYSICAL play is the BEST thing that we do...we will simply PHYSICALLY overwhelm HC!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Here is a Southside fan's impartial analysis. JCM has a very good passing QB. When we played them, the ball hit the recievers in the numbers a few times and they dropped it (of course hearing the pitter patter of SS linebackers or secondary may have had somehing to do with that :thumb: ). The few times SS passed at HC we had some success. JCM QB will put the ball where it needs to be, if the recievers learn to catch HC may have difficulty here. JCM will not be able to consistantly stop HC QB on the run (if you figure it out, tell us). This guy is one of the best overall athlete's I've yet seen (that includes FW's Wade Bonnor). If JCM has ground success, it will be to the outside. SS had very limited success inside, but Jontamion did well to the outside.

Provided HC is not down from a hard fought overtime loss and the HC QB is at full speed, I believe that train horn will be blowing. I go with the Patriots 28 - 14. (if HC QB is hurt, all bets are off).

P.S. Anybody who witnessed the SS/HC game and says SS doesn't hit is delusional. There were intense pops on both sides.

P.S. #2. A special thanks to HC for giving our punter some playing time :lol: . Also, I have posted some pics of the HC/SS game.

The YANKER agrees that SS can hit...but not like JCM!!! Your team is better overall but you do not hit like we do!!!

:thumb::lol:

You are so correct Green! Yanker is just posturing us to see what will be said. He thinks that only Hogsett and Hardin can hit. He, er I mean the JCM team, will get a rude awakening with Henry, Scott, Patton, Gallimore, etc. We don't have just 2 big hitters, we have a whole host of them!!! :D

The YANKER saw you play. You have some good tacklers but you have No ONE who is feared...no ONE who is a real rugged HITTER!!! the JCM PHYSICAL style of play will DESTROY you!!!! HC does not think they can beat us!!! WE have the PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL edge in this one...it is all over!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!

The YANKER saw you play. You have some good tacklers but you have No ONE who is feared...no ONE who is a real rugged HITTER!!! the JCM PHYSICAL style of play will DESTROY you!!!! HC does not think they can beat us!!! WE have the PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL edge in this one...it is all over!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!

C'mon Yanker Doodle Dandy! You know better than that! Nobody fears a couple of linebackers that have been shutdown by several teams. They can hit no doubt, but feared?!?!? I wouldn't expect anybody to fear those HC players either. But just ask the Kenwood lineman who picked up the football on a fumble how he felt when hit by Patton. Or the Liberty "star" who kept getting hit by Henry. Or I could go on and on...

I still can't wait to see #34 hit head on with Hogsett and Hardin!!!

I am going to add my 5cents worth on this game.

I want Yanker & everybody from JCM to know there is Nothing Whimpy about the Patriot team! These guys will get on that line & whoop some JCM . That's as plain as I can put it. They have the physical ability, the mental mind set and the will to push JCM out of their way to make those winning TDs. Our D-line & O-line are a group of VERY TALENTED PLAYERS with the physical ability to run all over JCM & come Friday the 13th THEY WILL PROVE IT TO ALL! And our Mr. Daniel Allen will do his great kicking as he always does & will put the extra points on OUR board.

Since this game is Senior Night & our last home game (not counting playoffs) I know these guys are going to make a statement on that field & a lasting victorious memory for themselves & all their red fans! I'll be there on the sideline as close as I can get to cheer you on as You Defeat JCM!

Momma Sherry believes in each & everyone of you & Loves You All!

For those that don't like my post, complain to my face at the game, you can't miss me, I'm the loud blonde on the sideline with the red 77 jersey on.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

C'mon Yanker Doodle Dandy! You know better than that! Nobody fears a couple of linebackers that have been shutdown by several teams. They can hit no doubt, but feared?!?!? I wouldn't expect anybody to fear those HC players either. But just ask the Kenwood lineman who picked up the football on a fumble how he felt when hit by Patton. Or the Liberty "star" who kept getting hit by Henry. Or I could go on and on...

I still can't wait to see #34 hit head on with Hogsett and Hardin!!!

How did your "anti-hitters" do against the SS running back??? You are right...maybe you all are not smart enough up in Henryland to FEAR these guys...but you should!!! Your #34 will be a sacrificial lamb for slaughter if he goes head on with either of them!!!! Why do you not like #34??? Why do you want him "MAULED"???? Did he not play against SS??? The YANKER has read NOTHING about him!!!!!

SS has a better TEAM than JCM but we outhit you and we will outhit HC...and that will be the difference in the game. Their QB will not play and if he does it will not be for long!!! JCM OWNS HC now and FOREVER!!! THE YANKER HAS SPOKEN and yes...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody & I mean Nobody (but God) OWNS HC's Patriots!!!!!!!