JCM @ Henry County

Don't worry HC, the "Yanker" is delusional, at best. JCM did NOT hit hard against SS and they won't against you guys either. Your team is tough......I doubt they will even realize they are playing........it will just be practice to them! Good luck HC!

You are obviously not on the SS team AND apparently did not even attend the game!!! The best team won that game but JCM outhit SS like we always do!!! JCM will PHYSICALLY dismantle the entire Henryland community!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tavis Hogsett is the only hard hitter JCM has. I wouldn't worry much about JCM if HC can but 4 quarters together. HC will win....

The only problem with that my "hawkish wonder" is that HC will be unable to SURVIVE four quarters. Look for most of their starters to be WATCHING this one from the sidelines by the final quarter...the contact will be too much for them to handle!!!!!

Tavis Hogsett is the only hard hitter JCM has. I wouldn't worry much about JCM if HC can but 4 quarters together. HC will win....

The only problem with that my "hawkish wonder" is that HC will be unable to SURVIVE four quarters. Look for most of their starters to be WATCHING this one from the sidelines by the final quarter...the contact will be too much for them to handle!!!!!

By your definition, which I do not accept, JCM would not OWN HC...by the YANKER's definition, we do!!! HC does not think they can beat us...our PHYSICAL style of play has your guys baffled!! You will not finesse your way to a victory over JCM. We will win the PHYSICAL battle with you...we OWN your minds!!!! Even when the day comes that you inevitably beat us, you will not believe it!!!!! Our guys grow up street tougher than yours...how many of ours do you see posting on here??? They will whip your guys in a street fight EVERY day of EVERY week and will win the PHYSICAL battle on the field with you EVERY time we play...even the years that you manage a win...and this will not be one of them!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!

PLEASE tell me this "street tougher" stuff is joke. You cant be serious. PLEASE tell me your just joking. I mean, really, "street tougher"? Peyton Manning probably didnt have the toughest of upbringings, and he is a pretty dang good football player. "Street tougher"? Really, it comes down to "street tougher"? I am completely amazed at this. It's like you have said so much JUNK about this game in the prior weeks that now you dont have anything to say. SOOOO...it comes down to the fact that JCM guys dont have Internet and they are "street tougher"? Quick #57, you better get off here if you wanna have a chance against the "street tougher" JCM team!!!! This is hilarious!!! :blink::lol::lol:

PLEASE tell me this "street tougher" stuff is joke. You cant be serious. PLEASE tell me your just joking. I mean, really, "street tougher"? Peyton Manning probably didnt have the toughest of upbringings, and he is a pretty dang good football player. "Street tougher"? Really, it comes down to "street tougher"? I am completely amazed at this. It's like you have said so much JUNK about this game in the prior weeks that now you dont have anything to say. SOOOO...it comes down to the fact that JCM guys dont have Internet and they are "street tougher"? Quick #57, you better get off here if you wanna have a chance against the "street tougher" JCM team!!!! This is hilarious!!! :blink::lol::lol:

I agree Patriotpride! I didn't know that this had turned into comedy talk. yanker, give me a break. Street tougher doesn't even make sense in this conversation, much less have any bearing on the situation. You are searching my wondering little buddy! What does winning a street fight have to do with the game anyways. You also play football with your mind, if your guys can't get on the internet they probably don't know how to run a play. They probably don't know how to fight anyways, probably just pull their 9's and bust a cap!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by myadvice

You disappoint me my young "immaturing as we speak" Cephus!!! If she is the spokesperson for HC, then Henryland is in DEEP trouble!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!

Did anybody mention anything about #77 mom, myadvice, wingman, RedPride, or anybody else on here being a spokesperson for HC? I think that would be left up to the Athletic Director. Don't know if he posts on here or not.

I agree Patriotpride! I didn't know that this had turned into comedy talk. yanker, give me a break. Street tougher doesn't even make sense in this conversation, much less have any bearing on the situation. You are searching my wondering little buddy! What does winning a street fight have to do with the game anyways. You also play football with your mind, if your guys can't get on the internet they probably don't know how to run a play. They probably don't know how to fight anyways, probably just pull their 9's and bust a cap!!!!!!!!!!

Winning a street fight has NOTHING to do with winning a football game...our guys are just TOUGHER than yours in EVERY way...in a street fight or on the football field!!!

Here is a Southside fan's impartial analysis. JCM has a very good passing QB. When we played them, the ball hit the recievers in the numbers a few times and they dropped it (of course hearing the pitter patter of SS linebackers or secondary may have had somehing to do with that :blink: ). The few times SS passed at HC we had some success. JCM QB will put the ball where it needs to be, if the recievers learn to catch HC may have difficulty here. JCM will not be able to consistantly stop HC QB on the run (if you figure it out, tell us). This guy is one of the best overall athlete's I've yet seen (that includes FW's Wade Bonnor). If JCM has ground success, it will be to the outside. SS had very limited success inside, but Jontamion did well to the outside.

Provided HC is not down from a hard fought overtime loss and the HC QB is at full speed, I believe that train horn will be blowing. I go with the Patriots 28 - 14. (if HC QB is hurt, all bets are off).

P.S. Anybody who witnessed the SS/HC game and says SS doesn't hit is delusional. There were intense pops on both sides.

P.S. #2. A special thanks to HC for giving our punter some playing time :lol: . Also, I have posted some pics of the HC/SS game.

Duckmax...JCM recievers probably had their worst game against SS. Way too many dropped balls. The recievers as a whole have been playing pretty well this year. But against SS they dropped several wide open passes. To tell you the truth I was very disappointed in them that game. They do have and have shown the ability to catch balls in traffic this year. They also have been very effective in yards after catch as well. For JCM to win they must have a great game through the air IMO. Southside is a very good team this year and probably better overall than JCM, but JCM has lived off the big plays and still have the players to make them.

Did anybody mention anything about #77 mom, myadvice, wingman, RedPride, or anybody else on here being a spokesperson for HC? I think that would be left up to the Athletic Director. Don't know if he posts on here or not.

You seemed quite proud of her "crude" post which amazed the YANKER!!! You seemed to endorse her ridiculous comments.

the truth is that this game means everything to HC. This year was suppose to be the "year". HC has the best talent on the field it has had in 10 years and the record stands at 4-4. I know they have played some good teams. It would have been tougher in Region 6-5A. HC would be scrapping for the final spot instead of 2nd. I don't know where the problems are at, but when teams with talent are always losing the close games unfortunatley in the end someone has to take the blame.

5-5, 3rd in 7-4A will be unexceptable in Henry County--and it should be-this has been a 5A program for years. They should expect to win in 4A

The YANKER understands that JCM has had some inconsistency issues among others, but the YANKER will also tell all of you in Henryland this...we will be the most PHYSICAL team you have faced...not the best...but the most PHYSICAL!!!!! JCM has guys that will hit your little guys from Henryland like they have NEVER been hit before!!!!

Once again, I will have to dissagree with you, you picked HC last week and were wrong, and you are picking JCM this week and once again,I think you will be wrong. You are correct that JCM is physical, but theyare just too inconsistant. I'm from Jackson and ALWAYS pull for a Jackson team VS an out of town team, (ecxept for USJ..I never pull for them..) but I just dont think that JCM will be able to stop McNarl. That guy is an athelete.

HC 35

JCM 21

Winning a street fight has NOTHING to do with winning a football game...our guys are just TOUGHER than yours in EVERY way...in a street fight or on the football field!!!

Its so retarded that you would even bring street fighting up on this website. It proves nothing! Well folkes just another normal day with the yanker. I'm sort of speechless at the retardation factor of this whole subject you have brought upon us! We are all now dumber having to of read your previous post. Thanks for the contribution today!