JCM @ Henry County

Its so retarded that you would even bring street fighting up on this website. It proves nothing! Well folkes just another normal day with the yanker. I'm sort of speechless at the retardation factor of this whole subject you have brought upon us! We are all now dumber having to of read your previous post. Thanks for the contribution today!

Undoubtedly you are not too speechless since you brought it up. ;)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If "street fighting" meant anything in football, the inner-city Memphis teams would win the state championship every year in every classification. Those "street fighters" that have spent their lives flying off the handle and fighting everything are thus emotionally undisciplined which in football leads to penalties, assignment breakdowns, etc., and therefore LOSSES.

Yanker: JCM is my second favorite team, and I love your posts. But, this time, you're flat out wrong.

Does JCM have any kind of offensive threat comparable to SS's #4? Not to take anything away from SS's effort friday night, they played a great hard hitting ballgame and put up a solid team effort, but without the yards and points that Forrest picked up on the outside, the score would not have been as close. I'm just wondering where we can expect JCM's points to come from.

If "street fighting" meant anything in football, the inner-city Memphis teams would win the state championship every year in every classification. Those "street fighters" that have spent their lives flying off the handle and fighting everything are thus emotionally undisciplined which in football leads to penalties, assignment breakdowns, etc., and therefore LOSSES.

Yanker: JCM is my second favorite team, and I love your posts. But, this time, you're flat out wrong.

Everyone is taking this WAY out of context...which does not necessarily bother the YANKER except that I hoped some of you would be smart enough to understand my point. My point is SIMPLE...the YANKER believes that JCM players are tougher than HC players...PERIOD. Not necessarily better football players at each position...not a better team...but what gives us our best chance to win is that we are TOUGH!!!!! If HC wins, and that is obviously possible despite my OWNERSHIP comments, it will be because you pass on us or your QB gets loose...it will not be because you out TOUGH us!!! That is my point, hopefully put in a way that EVERYONE can understand...whether you agree with it or not!!! The street fighting is just an example of a type of toughness that has little to do with football. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Does JCM have any kind of offensive threat comparable to SS's #4? Not to take anything away from SS's effort friday night, they played a great hard hitting ballgame and put up a solid team effort, but without the yards and points that Forrest picked up on the outside, the score would not have been as close. I'm just wondering where we can expect JCM's points to come from.

Nothing like him. Our backs have good speed and our QB can throw the ball. We have had a lot of wide open receivers who have dropped passes. Our scores that will enable us to win will come with speed to the outside, open receivers catching the ball and going the distance, and punt or kickoff returns. Our defense should keep it a low scoring game...we will have to win!!!

Everyone is taking this WAY out of context...which does not necessarily bother the YANKER except that I hoped some of you would be smart enough to understand my point. My point is SIMPLE...the YANKER believes that JCM players are tougher than HC players...PERIOD. Not necessarily better football players at each position...not a better team...but what gives us our best chance to win is that we are TOUGH!!!!! If HC wins, and that is obviously possible despite my OWNERSHIP comments, it will be because you pass on us or your QB gets loose...it will not be because you out TOUGH us!!! That is my point, hopefully put in a way that EVERYONE can understand...whether you agree with it or not!!! The street fighting is just an example of a type of toughness that has little to do with football. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Since you "are the Yanker" (and I don't know whether that applies to your origins or your hobby), tell us what your assessment of the JCM coaching staff is.

Edited by Augielio

No, JCM really doesn't have any offensive threat, at least nothing like #4. It was SS's offensive line that gave him that ability to run to the outside, so they must have had something there. JCM is going to pass mostly, that's all they have. SS shut down their running game completely, and I'm sure HC will do the same. IF they can't manage to throw it down field, they will try short, quick passes up the middle. They will try a running game, but I'm certain, as I said, that HC can manhandle that!

GOOD LUCK again HC

I will definetley agree with one thing you've said: street fighting has little to do with football!

Bottom line: JCM seems to have lost their pride and swagger. From what I hear, execution is just non-existant on both sides of the ball. Those in power at JCM would do well to head down to Orange Mound one night and observe the model of community, pride, and expectations that Melrose has set. I think the same type things Melrose does would work very well at JCM. On anoher note, between JCM, USJ, Miami, and the Titans....this hasn't been my best football season as a fan. :D

Here is a Southside fan's impartial analysis. JCM has a very good passing QB. When we played them, the ball hit the recievers in the numbers a few times and they dropped it (of course hearing the pitter patter of SS linebackers or secondary may have had somehing to do with that :D ). The few times SS passed at HC we had some success. JCM QB will put the ball where it needs to be, if the recievers learn to catch HC may have difficulty here. JCM will not be able to consistantly stop HC QB on the run (if you figure it out, tell us). This guy is one of the best overall athlete's I've yet seen (that includes FW's Wade Bonnor). If JCM has ground success, it will be to the outside. SS had very limited success inside, but Jontamion did well to the outside.

Provided HC is not down from a hard fought overtime loss and the HC QB is at full speed, I believe that train horn will be blowing. I go with the Patriots 28 - 14. (if HC QB is hurt, all bets are off).

P.S. Anybody who witnessed the SS/HC game and says SS doesn't hit is delusional. There were intense pops on both sides.

P.S. #2. A special thanks to HC for giving our punter some playing time :D . Also, I have posted some pics of the HC/SS game.

Thanks for the pics, you got some good shots of my player. :lol:

Yanker please don't tell me you went to see the Gridiron Gang this weekend for your inspiration.

I am waiting for you to break out with "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

You can define your JCM athletes as tough, that's OK. Pats can just be defined as being skilled and talented. That OK with you?

VG

JCM offense is really down on PPG this year. I know Bonner is gone, but tradtionally you guys always have some really good skill players at RB or QB. I was thinking this year you have some skill players in backfield. Is the line not opening the holes to run thru is that why JCM is struggling running the ball and controlling drives?