JCM @ Henry County

I am going to add my 5cents worth on this game.

I want Yanker & everybody from JCM to know there is Nothing Whimpy about the Patriot team! These guys will get on that line & whoop some JCM azz. That's as plain as I can put it. They have the physical ability, the mental mind set and the will to push JCM out of their way to make those winning TDs. Our D-line & O-line are a group of VERY TALENTED PLAYERS with the physical ability to run all over JCM & come Friday the 13th THEY WILL PROVE IT TO ALL! And our Mr. Daniel Allen will do his great kicking as he always does & will put the extra points on OUR board.

Since this game is Senior Night & our last home game (not counting playoffs) I know these guys are going to make a statement on that field & a lasting victorious memory for themselves & all their red fans! I'll be there on the sideline as close as I can get to cheer you on as You Defeat JCM!

Momma Sherry believes in each & everyone of you & Loves You All!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now Whoop Azz Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that don't like my post, complain to my face at the game, you can't miss me, I'm the loud blonde on the sideline with the red 77 jersey on.

Please find the ARTZZY BLONDE and bring her back on here if you know her!!! She kept things in a crisis mode at HC and was GREAT for the HC opponents!!!

Your guys will be PHYSICALLY destroyed...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Nobody & I mean Nobody (but God) OWNS HC's Patriots!!!!!!!

You have no clue about the history of the series then!!! Check it out!!! JCM has OWNED HC ...past, present, and future!!!!!~ I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please find the ARTZZY BLONDE and bring her back on here if you know her!!! She kept things in a crisis mode at HC and was GREAT for the HC opponents!!!

You have no clue about the history of the series then!!! Check it out!!! JCM has OWNED HC ...past, present, and future!!!!!~ I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

Will Repeat For The Ignorant --------NO ONE, NO ONE OWNS HC!

These guys are going to tear your guys a new hole come friday night!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MOMMA SHERRY & I HAVE SPOKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inaccurate at best Yanker! If a team "owns" another team that would be to say they Never win. Milan might be an example of that, but I still do not agree with it. HC has won 6 times out of 25 or so. And you used to say that you were more interested in recent history. So lets look at the last 10 meetings. How does that look Yanker?!?!? Tell me, if that is considered owning a team, then you "own" every team that you play whether you win or lose!!! Nonsensical!!! :rolleyes:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MOMMA SHERRY & I HAVE SPOKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Uh, oh!!! The Yanker is feeling the wrath of ArtzzzzyBlonde resurrected!!! :D

Way to go #77 mom!!! :rolleyes:

You sound like a "crude" version of the Artzzy Blonde. If you will start tearing down your own team members, you will be just like her. JCM will beat HC. JCM is TOUGHER than your guys have ever thought about being and that will be the key. Check out the history of the series...HC does not even know how to beat JCM!!!

I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inaccurate at best Yanker! If a team "owns" another team that would be to say they Never win. Milan might be an example of that, but I still do not agree with it. HC has won 6 times out of 25 or so. And you used to say that you were more interested in recent history. So lets look at the last 10 meetings. How does that look Yanker?!?!? Tell me, if that is considered owning a team, then you "own" every team that you play whether you win or lose!!! Nonsensical!!! :rolleyes:

By your definition, which I do not accept, JCM would not OWN HC...by the YANKER's definition, we do!!! HC does not think they can beat us...our PHYSICAL style of play has your guys baffled!! You will not finesse your way to a victory over JCM. We will win the PHYSICAL battle with you...we OWN your minds!!!! Even when the day comes that you inevitably beat us, you will not believe it!!!!! Our guys grow up street tougher than yours...how many of ours do you see posting on here??? They will whip your guys in a street fight EVERY day of EVERY week and will win the PHYSICAL battle on the field with you EVERY time we play...even the years that you manage a win...and this will not be one of them!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!