JCM @ Henry County

Yanker a tid bit of info for you. To put it politely, our guys are upset about this & if anything they are going to bring their anger to the field & release it on JCM. In a terrible way this just puts more wood on the fire for Friday night & The Pats will be Hot on their game. They will fight on that line as a united team, they will run playes as a united team & they will score tds as a united team & in the end they will win as a united team. If I knew how & allowed I would blow the horns for Randy & the guys. Yanker you may want to bring your ear plugs because I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY LOUD game, probably our LOUDEST yet because of this decission.

The YANKER continues to hope that your players and fans alike, continue to be overcome with emotion over the poor plight of your "hornblowing fan"!! I can assure you that even if this "tragedy" is reported by the Jackson Sun, the JCM players are not likely to empathize with the Henryland faithful. This is all very STRANGE to the YANKER...only in Henryland, could you approach such a HUGE game with constant talk and chatter about a "hornblower"!!!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER continues to hope that your players and fans alike, continue to be overcome with emotion over the poor plight of your "hornblowing fan"!! I can assure you that even if this "tragedy" is reported by the Jackson Sun, the JCM players are not likely to empathize with the Henryland faithful. This is all very STRANGE to the YANKER...only in Henryland, could you approach such a HUGE game with constant talk and chatter about a "hornblower"!!!

Do I sense that you wish JCM had such a loyal following in its support of fans and players? You are becoming obsessed.

Your talk of hornblowing is reaching the top of the dreck pile.

Out for day, but look forward to catching up on the post, tonight.

As far as needing Randy, well The Guys Need Him & Want Him that's for sure. We as parent need to show good sportsman ship for our kids though, we are to set examples for them to follow. I won't be part of the booing, but I don't agree with them keeping Randy from the game either. This is his son's Senior Night & I find that to be too cruel. Randy has always been at his son's games & I think his son needs that support. Seriously, that is just too cruel for both parent & player!

After 11 pages,please forgive me for not going back and looking,but are they baning him from the game or from blowing the horn?I will say I dont agree with the horn blowing while the other team is on offense and at the line,however I dont see anythinng wrong with it being blown at anyother time.I hope they are not baning him from the game,last year I had to miss the semi-final game due to work and thought I was going to die,I cant even begin to think what it would feel like being told I couldnt attend a game this year with this being senior year.

I am doing what I do best and that is to look into the future and all I see is a bunch of teams hoping they do not have to play this HC team, it i s a team that is a very unimpressive 4-4, however, we will reach the semis regardless of the path there. JCM just a pebble in the road, and I hate that they are so bad, they will give excuse after excuse and the Yanker will not except that we are better than JCM, history or not we are the better team and we willl continue to be the better team and maybe with a win over Hardin county, JCM will make the playoffs, I doubt that JCM will beat Hardin County, JCM has no heart and they will fold their tent early this season, it is probably already been folded. They can not help it Yanker, they are just following the lead of the majority of their 12 fans.

Do I sense that you wish JCM had such a loyal following in its support of fans and players? You are becoming obsessed.

Your talk of hornblowing is reaching the top of the dreck pile.

Out for day, but look forward to catching up on the post, tonight.

The YANKER does wish JCM had more fan support but I still find it hilarious that so much attention is given to your "hornblower"!!! You have a srange sense of priorities up there in Henryland!!!

If this was "myadviceless" responding to you, I would call you names...but it is the YANKER...so I will hold my tongue...but what you have said is absurd!!! HC may win and you may run on our defense...but you do not have ANYONE who will run over Hogsett...certainly not a BABY running back who I did not even notice in your first game!! Believe me, it he is good enough to run over Hogsett, the YANKER would at least know who he is after seeing you play!!! Did he become a force all of a sudden, in the last two months??? He may be good, whoever he is, but he is not CAPABLE of running over Hogsett...if he is that good...HC would be undefeated!!!

Oh, so the "yacker" wants to bring me back into the picture. I was just sitting back and reading everyones posts, and the "yacker" wants to single me out. I really don't see any difference in disrespect? Do you VG? Your the one who wants to warn somebody for disrespect. Make a note, I don't need you to get my back, but when I say something that you don't like, "And I'm not a JCM FAN" and the "yacker" can start singling people out for no reason. Remeber, fair is fair. yacker your a so lost in defeat already at this point, all you can do is talk about Randy and his horn. These last two days must be horrific for you, knowing you are fixing to step into an environment that is going to eat you and your JCM team alive. You have no hope from hear on out, its a downward spiral for you. Tomorrow night is a nightmare in the future. The other nightmare for you is seeing Hoggsett on his back after our SOHPMORE back runs through him and stomps on his chest as he gallops his way into the endzone. Sweet Dreams!

I am doing what I do best and that is to look into the future and all I see is a bunch of teams hoping they do not have to play this HC team, it i s a team that is a very unimpressive 4-4, however, we will reach the semis regardless of the path there. JCM just a pebble in the road, and I hate that they are so bad, they will give excuse after excuse and the Yanker will not except that we are better than JCM, history or not we are the better team and we willl continue to be the better team and maybe with a win over Hardin county, JCM will make the playoffs, I doubt that JCM will beat Hardin County, JCM has no heart and they will fold their tent early this season, it is probably already been folded. They can not help it Yanker, they are just following the lead of the majority of their 12 fans.

You do not read very well my "anti-prophetting" friend...the YANKER has said that you have the better team...JCM, however, is TOUGHER than HC, and may win the game anyway!!! Who are YOU to say JCM has no heart??? How would one KNOW that??? YOU need to go back to wherever you have been and stay there for a while!!! Let those of us who know the game of football continue this thread!!! In the meantime, come back one day and tell all of us how it is that YOU can detect that there is no heartbeat in the JCM team!!! How much HEART did HC show last week up 30-14 late in the game?? Did you detect a beat there...or were you still listening to detect the JCM heartbeat?????

What is a "dumb" holding penalty??? The YANKER was under the impression that holding could be called on EVERY play!! Is that incorrect..enlighten me on that my "brilliant" SS friend. Are the SS holding penalties smart ones and the JCM holding penalties "dumb"?? How is that???

A dumb holding call is when a player 25 yards away from the play tackles a defender that has no chance to make the play. JCM would be alot better if the played under control. Just about every game they have 10 plus penalties for 100 plus yards. Just not smart football.

You do not read very well my "anti-prophetting" friend...the YANKER has said that you have the better team...JCM, however, is TOUGHER than HC, and may win the game anyway!!! Who are YOU to say JCM has no heart??? How would one KNOW that??? YOU need to go back to wherever you have been and stay there for a while!!! Let those of us who know the game of football continue this thread!!! In the meantime, come back one day and tell all of us how it is that YOU can detect that there is no heartbeat in the JCM team!!! How much HEART did HC show last week up 30-14 late in the game?? Did you detect a beat there...or were you still listening to detect the JCM heartbeat?????

Plenty of heart last week against SS, one heck of a football game, JCM had no heart against Melrose last year when I was there and they still have no heart. Well maybe they did have a heart against Melrose last year, maybe that is a bad way to put it, it seems to have gotten under your skin, Maybe they just have a whole lot of quit in them.

Oh, so the "yacker" wants to bring me back into the picture. I was just sitting back and reading everyones posts, and the "yacker" wants to single me out. I really don't see any difference in disrespect? Do you VG? Your the one who wants to warn somebody for disrespect. Make a note, I don't need you to get my back, but when I say something that you don't like, "And I'm not a JCM FAN" and the "yacker" can start singling people out for no reason. Remeber, fair is fair. yacker your a so lost in defeat already at this point, all you can do is talk about Randy and his horn. These last two days must be horrific for you, knowing you are fixing to step into an environment that is going to eat you and your JCM team alive. You have no hope from hear on out, its a downward spiral for you. Tomorrow night is a nightmare in the future. The other nightmare for you is seeing Hoggsett on his back after our SOHPMORE back runs through him and stomps on his chest as he gallops his way into the endzone. Sweet Dreams!

I have got to disagree with the downward spiral, it is a free fall.

Plenty of heart last week against SS, one heck of a football game, JCM had no heart against Melrose last year when I was there and they still have no heart. Well maybe they did have a heart against Melrose last year, maybe that is a bad way to put it, it seems to have gotten under your skin, Maybe they just have a whole lot of quit in them.

I have got to disagree with the downward spiral, it is a free fall.

Up 30-14 in the final quarter and you are talking about JCM quitting??? Incredible!!! You better check your own heartbeat...or better yet,,,brainwaves!!!!!

Glad to see you back on board my "adviceless" wonder of a friend!!! You have even developed some manners!!! Dream on...HC may win but it will NOT be because a young running back runs over Hogsett!!!!!