JCM @ Henry County

A dumb holding call is when a player 25 yards away from the play tackles a defender that has no chance to make the play. JCM would be alot better if the played under control. Just about every game they have 10 plus penalties for 100 plus yards. Just not smart football.

Most of what you say is actually true. I do have a question however...has SS ever committed a "dumb" penalty?? I assume you would know since you have apparently watched JCM all season to document ours!!!!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER may have to do something I have never done before...I may have to amend my predictions...I did not take into account that the HC crowd would be minus one important "horn" as well as apparently the most influential "hornblower" in the country!!!! The YANKER will have to give this some thought overnight!!!!! And I guess the YANKER will have to consider that HC all of a sudden has a running back who probably is not even old enough to drive, that is going to run over Hogsett!!!!! It is a good thing you have the big time running back who will run over Hogsett because that may help make up for the two or three TD's that you will probably lose over not having your renowned "hornblower"!!!!!

For anyone who read that, I am sorry, it was funny but I did not write it, stayed loggedd on and someone else did

The YANKER is sorry to hear that you did not write it yourself...I was going to say that it was your best post yet...I might have known you did not write it yourself!!!!

The better team will win this game. I can't wait until 7:30 tomorrow.

If the better team wins...it will be HC...because over the course of the season, you have probably proven to be better than JCM...HOWEVER, if the TOUGHEST team wins and the HARDEST HITTING team wins...it will be JCM!!!!! If this comes down to a battle of "hornblowers"...the YANKER predicts a dead heat...JCM has no hornblowers and HC has lost theirs!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this was "myadviceless" responding to you, I would call you names...but it is the YANKER...so I will hold my tongue...but what you have said is absurd!!! HC may win and you may run on our defense...but you do not have ANYONE who will run over Hogsett...certainly not a BABY running back who I did not even notice in your first game!! Believe me, it he is good enough to run over Hogsett, the YANKER would at least know who he is after seeing you play!!! Did he become a force all of a sudden, in the last two months??? He may be good, whoever he is, but he is not CAPABLE of running over Hogsett...if he is that good...HC would be undefeated!!!

To answer your question Yanker, yes he did become a force all of a sudden. He was playing noseguard in the Ridgeway game on Defense. He may have played offense some, but Gallimore was the main tailback that game. Its gonna be great!!!

To answer your question Yanker, yes he did become a force all of a sudden. He was playing noseguard in the Ridgeway game on Defense. He may have played offense some, but Gallimore was the main tailback that game. Its gonna be great!!!

I have grown to like you somewhat, my young Cephus...so please do not allow your hopes to rise over this baby sophomore running back and his ability to run over Hogsett...that will NEVER happen even with Hogsett less than 100%!!!!!

I don't believe JCM is the harder hitting or tougher team. I guess we will find out tomorrow though..

You must not have played against JCM last year. We do not have to find out tomorrow...at least the YANKER does not because I already know!!!! You will find out the hard way if you are on the field!!!!!

I have grown to like you somewhat, my young Cephus...so please do not allow your hopes to rise over this baby sophomore running back and his ability to run over Hogsett...that will NEVER happen even with Hogsett less than 100%!!!!!

I appreciate that Yanker. As bitterly as I argued with you last year, I have come to like and respect you as well. But just keep an eye on #34 from the backfield. What I really think is that there will be multiple collisions between these two. I doubt that #34 will "run over" Hogsett, just as much as I doubt that Hogsett will "flatten" #34.