JCM @ Henry County

The YANKER would love to look around and take in the beauty of your facility...the players that are to be honored,etc...but I must admit that I have CAUGHT THE FEVER...that is HORNBLOWER FEVER!!!!! The YANKER fears that I am now caught up in what every citizen of Henry County is feeling...Where is our Hornblower and how will he be treated tonight? How will the Hornblower be treated prior to the UNIMPORTANT kickoff??? Where will the HORNBLOWER spend his halftime??? What will the HORNBLOWER do after the UNIMPORTANT game??? Heck folks, while we have a huge crowd already in the stadium, let's just cancel the game and HONOR THE HORNBLOWER!!! My suggestion is for the JCM and HC fans to come togther for an all important common cause...let's WIN ONE FOR THE HORNBLOWER!!!!! I AM THE YANKER..........I will sign off for the day and make the trip later. Hope everyone has a safe night...and the YANKER is now officially proclaiming myself as a HORNBLOWING FANATIC like the rest of you up in Henryland!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

I know Randy Long real well. I was at the Kenwood game and did not hear him use the word "f" whatever because he could not blw his horn. I was sitting really close to him as well. Were ou sitting next to me?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will sign off for the day and make the trip later. .and the YANKER is now officially proclaiming myself as a HORNBLOWING FANATIC like the rest of you up in Henryland!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

"I will sign off for the day"

I feel like I am in church and wanting to yell PRAISE THE LORD. :thumb:

"YANKER is now officially proclaiming myself as a HORNBLOWING FANATIC"

Has he been converted? Miracles never cease to amaze me!

RM77

You do it good, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the tune of an old 70's song.

SIGN SIGN EVERWHERE A SIGN!

PRAISING ALL THOSE SENIORS AND BLOWING YANKERS MIND!

CU AT PATRIOT STADIUM!!!!!

I know Randy Long real well. I was at the Kenwood game and did not hear him use the word "f" whatever because he could not blw his horn. I was sitting really close to him as well. Were ou sitting next to me?

I think you meant to reply to me. I dont know who you are, so I dont know if I was sitting next to you or not. I probably wasnt because the person sitting beside me looked at me and said "Long just dropped the F-word to the whole crowd." But the visitor side of the stands at Kenwood wasnt very big, I dont know how you didnt hear him. BUT I was so focused on the SS game, I didnt hear him blow the horn during the kick that everyone was talking about. I think Randy Long is an awsome fan, he just gets caught up in the moment. Tomorrow all of this will be over and wont matter anymore anyway. ANYWAY, on to the game. Best of luck Patriots. Give Yanker the longest ride back to Jackson that he has ever had!!!

Edited by Patriotpride

I think you meant to reply to me. I dont know who you are, so I dont know if I was sitting next to you or not. I probably wasnt because the person sitting beside me looked at me and said "Long just dropped the F-word to the whole crowd." But the visitor side of the stands at Kenwood wasnt very big, I dont know how you didnt hear him. BUT I was so focused on the SS game, I didnt hear him blow the horn during the kick that everyone was talking about. I think Randy Long is an awsome fan, he just gets caught up in the moment. Tomorrow all of this will be over and wont matter anymore anyway. ANYWAY, on to the game. Best of luck Patriots. Give Yanker the longest ride back to Jackson that he has ever had!!!

I will tell all later tonight what everyone should hear not one sided either becuse I do know Randy very well and I am not making exuces. thks

I haven't posted all week. Stayin focused on the game and what not. I just had to get on here and say one thing. RANDY IS THE MAN. Say what you want about what he does in the stands... When we win...Randy is there.. When we lose...Randy is there... When we are down...He pumps us up... Its a shame that this "situation happend." But Randy is what football is all about. He is the one that comes in the locker room before EVERY game. And shakes EVERYBODY'S hand. I can't believe that on my senior night I won't get to hear Randy's horn and all the other stuff he has made to make some noise. It is a real disappointment. Instead of putting him up on top of the press box, put him on the field with us. Lol. Just don't let him talk to the coaches lol. We have to win out now because when we get that home playoff game... I WANT RANDY WITH HIS HORNS... Randy with no horn is like bus with no wheels. haha ok so everyone lighten up on Randy...and get pumped for the game...Shoot without randy I don't know if our fans will make any noise ...prove me wrong tonight.

Yanker win or lose...see me after the game. I wanna shake your hand. lol O yea if you couldn't tell by the sign off im #50

P.S. LONG LIVE RANDY LONG (AND HIS HORNS)

I`m not sure if I`m gonna be able to make it to the game. ;)

I hope its a good game and no one gets hurt.

I was hoping to get Randy`s autograph. He has become famous this week. :D

I`ve seen fans like Randy. You love them to death because they are 100 % behind the team but every now and then it`s like "whoa...I wish he hadn`t said that. :D

Good luck to both teams and remember...it`s just a game.

I`ve seen fans like Randy. You love them to death because they are 100 % behind the team but every now and then it`s like "whoa...I wish he hadn`t said that. :D

Aw c'mon VG! You can make it! Just rearrange your schedule and come on up to Patriot Stadium and experience the atmosphere. I really want you to come!!!

Hope you can make it!

Does Jackson cover on radio?

If not, you might be able to P/U 94.1 in Jackson. Signal might make it.

I dont think YOU were thinking very clearly. It doesnt make it right because other people were cursing too. I like Randy, he is the BEST fan. BUT the has got to learn to control his emotions. I was at the Kenwood game when they wouldnt allow him to blow his horns. Within the last minute of the game he stood up, turned around and screamed to the ENTIRE crowd, something to the effect of "If I had blown my horn they would have really got f---ed up!" That is not heresay, I heard that with my own ears. And blowing a horn while the other team's kicking in OT is shameful. Could you imagine trying to hold 150 pound Randy back if his son were the one kicking and the other side blew a horn that caused him to miss?

Think of Melrose last year. They had probably 1000+ fans and supporters in the community and in the stands that were awesome and showed real hospitality towards HC last year. They also had probably 80-90 fans that were horrible, who sat in our stands shakin keys in our faces, drinking (alcohol, duh), smoking, cursing and everything else. The only thing anyone seemed to remember about that game were the 89-90 fans who had bad sportsmanship. No one talked about the GREAT football team Melrose had, or all the great fans who cooked and grilled and stopped them to welcome them to orange mound, or anything else. When people like SS fans come to HC, I dont want them to leave and talk about the guy screaming obscenities and blowong his horns. I want them to talk about the great football team they saw play.

no, YOU aren't thinking clearly. you say you heard him at the kenwood game say a bad word. then later on you say your friend told you. which is it? your are exactly what a fan base DOESN'T need by trying to bring down the faithful. So Quit trying to talk bad about people and start trying to make some noise for the Big Red as They demolish jcm.

As far as needing Randy, well The Guys Need Him & Want Him that's for sure. We as parent need to show good sportsman ship for our kids though, we are to set examples for them to follow. I won't be part of the booing, but I don't agree with them keeping Randy from the game either. This is his son's Senior Night & I find that to be too cruel. Randy has always been at his son's games & I think his son needs that support. Seriously, that is just too cruel for both parent & player!

He is a joke...a grown man blowing a horn in an attempt to make a highschool kid miss a fieldgoal....that is truly sad...you should all be ashamed. HC is a good team that plays with hart, but this guy needs to realize that he's not on the team...his son is.....pathetic.....

Going 2 be a show down! Henry County will be playing at home infront of a sold out crowd. The Defense has made some mistakes this year, but it will all change tonight. Look for Henry County to Finally Play their first full game (that will please Gaddis). If they do they will be unstoppable. IF. Look for this to be a good one. game will be decided in the 4th. Good luck to both teams! FREE THE LONG!!! CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!

Edited by McLeese60