JCM @ Henry County

Congrats to the Big Red Patriots!!! You showed you could do it. Outside of the last play, you kept the JCM offense in check.

And Yanker, I hope that you were watching #34 tonight. He did plenty of running with Hogsett hanging on. And I saw only one time that I thought he ran over someone, it just happened to be #5 Hardin. Both Hardin and Hogsett are play makers, they kept our #1 from scoring or breaking away by getting a hand on him. But no clear BIG hits from either of them as I could see.

I hope that your father did OK up in Henryland and that the hospitality was good. Sorry that the Patriots made your ride home so long, but then again, we have waited to tell you that for months now! :lol:

With a Munford win, we have to settle for 2nd and JCM may very well be out of it for the first time in a long time. We'll just have to play Melrose a game early!

Way to go Patriots!!!

Drew....the way I have it figured out is this. A JCM wins over Hardin County gives the Cougars third place. Check and see if I`m missing something. So no the Cougars are not out of it by a long shot yet.

Cougars have 3 region losses.

Brighton has 3 losses but JCM beat them.

Hardin has 3 losses but a Cougar victory would give them 4

Northside has 3 losees and a win over JCM, but have Henry County left.

A Henry County win along with a JCM win gives JCM 3rd place.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea ...a freakin train horn.. I wish that southside people would get out of a thread they don't belong. HC will beat you 9 out of 10 times. If McNairl is healthy during the OT YOU LOSE!...so you need to thank god for your win, and you need to take a spelling class. Heart has an "E"...

O yea and VG and Yanker..how bout them patriots. My goal was to shut the yanker up for a couple days.. and maybe this will do it. so last words ...BOOOO YAAAA

Edited by hchsfootballplayer

Yea ...a freakin train horn.. I wish that southside people would get out of a thread they don't belong. HC will beat you 9 out of 10 times. If McNairl is healthy during the OT YOU LOSE!...so you need to thank god for your win, and you need to take a spelling class. Heart has an "E"...

O yea and VG and Yanker..how bout them patriots. My goal was to shut the yanker up for a couple days.. and maybe this will do it. so last words ...BOOOO YAAAA

LOL...Yanker will be back on Monday as usual. :thumb:

Congrats on the win. I was worried that a loss would knock us out, but I don`t think it does. We were suppose to have a two year starter at db back tonight, but I heard he still didn`t dress out. We`ll need him against Hardin County.

Drew....the way I have it figured out is this. A JCM wins over Hardin County gives the Cougars third place. Check and see if I`m missing something. So no the Cougars are not out of it by a long shot yet.

Cougars have 3 region losses.

Brighton has 3 losses but JCM beat them.

Hardin has 3 losses but a Cougar victory would give them 4

Northside has 3 losees and a win over JCM, but have Henry County left.

A Henry County win along with a JCM win gives JCM 3rd place.

Brighton is 2-2 but they have Munford left. Still have to win out to have a shot.

Brighton is 2-2 but they have Munford left. Still have to win out to have a shot.

Yes..you are correct wingman. It will take a JCM win over Hardin, a Henry County win over NS and a Munford win over Brighton.

That`s pretty plusible if you ask me. Hmmm...that would make for a possible round two rematch back in Henryland. Wouldn`t that be nice. :lol:

First - I would like to say that VG you have a Very Polite & Handsome son! I was honored to meet him last night!

Second - Yanker, I was glad to see your dad & you, both looking very distinguished in your hats, but have to say the worried look on your faces didn't suit ya!

Third - JCM has some Very Polite young men on their team. They just wasn't what I imagined at all from your post. JCM also had very polite fans that came to HenryLand & it was a pleasure to meet them, I'm just sorry that the ride home was so long for JCM.

The clean up crew said they found a pink slip in the stands on JCM side last night. If I'm not mistaken it was a copy of an owner's paper that read "HC OWNS JCM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::thumb: "ROTFL" Yanker, I am curious though, how does Crow Pie taste? :P Tell your team not to worry that the "RED" cleat marks will fade away after a week or so. Hummmm, #34's may take a little longer though!

Congrats to The Big Red Patriots!!!!!! I knew ya could do it guys!!!!!!!!

Got to say though, I was somewhat disappointed in our fan base turn out & the lack of noise! Very Disappointing & Not What It Should Have Been At All!!!!! They missed a good game & the signing, sealing & delivering of the Owner's Papers To The PATRIOTS!!!!!

Cheer with me Patriots! ~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~

Edited by The Real Mom of #77

Yes..you are correct wingman. It will take a JCM win over Hardin, a Henry County win over NS and a Munford win over Brighton.

That`s pretty plusible if you ask me. Hmmm...that would make for a possible round two rematch back in Henryland. Wouldn`t that be nice. :thumb:

I don't know VG, the way the region has went this year, I wouldn't want to bet much on any of these games. Good luck though, I would love to have the Cougars for a second round game!!! Did you make it to the game or not?

If this was "myadviceless" responding to you, I would call you names...but it is the YANKER...so I will hold my tongue...but what you have said is absurd!!! HC may win and you may run on our defense...but you do not have ANYONE who will run over Hogsett...certainly not a BABY running back who I did not even notice in your first game!! Believe me, it he is good enough to run over Hogsett, the YANKER would at least know who he is after seeing you play!!! Did he become a force all of a sudden, in the last two months??? He may be good, whoever he is, but he is not CAPABLE of running over Hogsett...if he is that good...HC would be undefeated!!!

Ok Yanker, Do you still think Allen/#34 is a "BABY" back? I saw Hogsett and Harding both hanging on to him for dear life. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, was there a time either of them made a big hit or were even a factor whatsoever. I am sure you remember the hit Theus/#58 made on your "baby" back though. Allen didn't get many carries in the Ridgeway game, there were still some undecided things being worked out(first game of the year). THAT is why you didn't notice him, not because he had a poor performance. I am sure you agree with me and VG, a second round rematch would be AWESOME!!! Especially for the Patriots!!! If JCM hadn't got the last TD with no time on the clock, my prediction of 31-12 would have been pretty darn close. Hope you had a good time in Henryland!

HC wins final of 28-18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in the last 10 years doesn't that make us 4-4 against each other?

Edited by Patriotpride

First - I would like to say that VG you have a Very Polite & Handsome son! I was honored to meet him last night!

Second - Yanker, I was glad to see your dad & you, both looking very distinguished in your hats, but have to say the worried look on your faces didn't suit ya!

Third - JCM has some Very Polite young men on their team. They just wasn't what I imagined at all from your post. JCM also had very polite fans that came to HenryLand & it was a pleasure to meet them, I'm just sorry that the ride home was so long for JCM.

The clean up crew said they found a pink slip in the stands on JCM side last night. If I'm not mistaken it was a copy of an owner's paper that read "HC OWNS JCM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol: "ROTFL" Yanker, I am curious though, how does Crow Pie taste? :P Tell your team not to worry that the "RED" cleat marks will fade away after a week or so. Hummmm, #34's may take a little longer though!

Congrats to The Big Red Patriots!!!!!! I knew ya could do it guys!!!!!!!!

Got to say though, I was somewhat disappointed in our fan base turn out & the lack of noise! Very Disappointing & Not What It Should Have Been At All!!!!! They missed a good game & the signing, sealing & delivering of the Owner's Papers To The PATRIOTS!!!!!

Cheer with me Patriots! ~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~

Thank you mom. I`m pretty proud of him. He told me he met you at the game and enjoyed talking to you. He really misses being out there. I hate I didn`t get to make it.

I asked my son about the crowd and he said there wasn`t as many HC folks there as he thought there would be.

Now..just don`t let NS slip up on you like we did.

Ok Yanker, Do you still think Allen/#34 is a "BABY" back? I saw Hogsett and Harding both hanging on to him for dear life. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, was there a time either of them made a big hit or were even a factor whatsoever. I am sure you remember the hit Theus/#58 made on your "baby" back though. Allen didn't get many carries in the Ridgeway game, there were still some undecided things being worked out(first game of the year). THAT is why you didn't notice him, not because he had a poor performance. I am sure you agree with me and VG, a second round rematch would be AWESOME!!! Especially for the Patriots!!! If JCM hadn't got the last TD with no time on the clock, my prediction of 31-12 would have been pretty darn close. Hope you had a good time in Henryland!

HC wins final of 28-18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in the last 10 years doesn't that make us 4-4 against each other?

Yeah you are right about this wacky region this year. JCM still has to take care of Hardin County first.

It seemed like a fairly even game from what I heard and and from looking at the stats. JCM is really hurting in the kicking game. That`s a big achilles heel for them. There are a lot`s of "ifs". If HC doesn`t get that interception return then JCM might have continued in for a score. HC`s offense did not score the second half and that`s a point that I think is very important. Other than the interception, it seems like JCM outplayed HC in the second half. I wasn`t at the game so I`m just going by what I heard and read. It was good to see JCM have a good night throwing the ball.

I really think JCM needs to get Hogsett and Hardin (#27 and #5) into the offense more. They are just too good of players to be on the bench. This time of year you need to get your best out there. Hogsett is a heck of a blocker out of the backfield. Personally I`d like to see both of them back there and throw some dump off screens to them.

I didn`t realize until today that one of our assistant coaches from last year was not back. Coach Singleton called the defenses last year and I have a feeling thats one reason why the Cougar defense has not been quite up to expectations this year. He was a really fine defensive coach.

Theus is a remarkable defensive linemen. I enjoy playing on the same line as him. As for JCM, your passing game was better than i had expected. Fortunately Hawkins had a misfire for an interception that was returned. I have to say though, i expected JCM to hit harder than that. I enjoyed watching Dominique drag Hogsett and Hardin up and down the field.