JCM @ Henry County

While all of Henryland is focused on the "legendary hornblower" of Henryland...Hogsett and company will shut the HC offense DOWN!!!!! While the HC faithful are applauding the "legendary hornblower"...the lackluster JCM offense comes to life and scores on HC's weak defense!!! While the HC players are worried about the fate of the "legendary hornblower"...the TOUGH guys from JCM PUNISH them!!! The biggest difference the YANKER sees between the HC players and the JCM players...JCM's TOUGH guys will be fighting for their playoff lives with NO REGARD for anything else...their focus is on the game...HC team members and fans alike, on the other hand, will be totally caught up in THE most important event that apparently has EVER happened in Henryland...their focus will be on the appearance of the "legendary hornblower" and what happens to him tonight!!! You all live in a strange place up there...Henryland is not for everyone...that is for sure...but Henryland is definitely one thing that the YANKER did not realize until today...it is a "Hornblower's Paradise"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While all of Henryland is focused on the "legendary hornblower" of Henryland...Hogsett and company will shut the HC offense DOWN!!!!! While the HC faithful are applauding the "legendary hornblower"...the lackluster JCM offense comes to life and scores on HC's weak defense!!! While the HC players are worried about the fate of the "legendary hornblower"...the TOUGH guys from JCM PUNISH them!!! The biggest difference the YANKER sees between the HC players and the JCM players...JCM's TOUGH guys will be fighting for their playoff lives with NO REGARD for anything else...their focus is on the game...HC team members and fans alike, on the other hand, will be totally caught up in THE most important event that apparently has EVER happened in Henryland...their focus will be on the appearance of the "legendary hornblower" and what happens to him tohight!!! You all live in a strange place up there...Henryland is not for everyone...that is for sure...but Henryland is definitely one thing that the YANKER did not realize until today...it is a "Hornblower's Paradise"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fool....GOOD LUCK HC

While all of Henryland is focused on the "legendary hornblower" of Henryland...Hogsett and company will shut the HC offense DOWN!!!!! While the HC faithful are applauding the "legendary hornblower"...the lackluster JCM offense comes to life and scores on HC's weak defense!!! While the HC players are worried about the fate of the "legendary hornblower"...the TOUGH guys from JCM PUNISH them!!! The biggest difference the YANKER sees between the HC players and the JCM players...JCM's TOUGH guys will be fighting for their playoff lives with NO REGARD for anything else...their focus is on the game...HC team members and fans alike, on the other hand, will be totally caught up in THE most important event that apparently has EVER happened in Henryland...their focus will be on the appearance of the "legendary hornblower" and what happens to him tohight!!! You all live in a strange place up there...Henryland is not for everyone...that is for sure...but Henryland is definitely one thing that the YANKER did not realize until today...it is a "Hornblower's Paradise"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;):(B)

One more thing is for sure, HC's "weak defense" will stop the cougars DEAD in their tracks, like a rifle shot through the heart. It is possible that a shutout may occur...

i understand what you're trying to say, but i don't think you thought about it clearly so let me help you. He did not use vulgar language to anyone in the stands. the use of vulgar language came in play about some penalties called by the ref. And from talking to friends who sit in the stands they said they heard quite few people cussing about the penalties too. so why single randy out? because we have a sorry adminstration who doesn't think it's right to cheer for your team, that's why.

I dont think YOU were thinking very clearly. It doesnt make it right because other people were cursing too. I like Randy, he is the BEST fan. BUT the has got to learn to control his emotions. I was at the Kenwood game when they wouldnt allow him to blow his horns. Within the last minute of the game he stood up, turned around and screamed to the ENTIRE crowd, something to the effect of "If I had blown my horn they would have really got f---ed up!" That is not heresay, I heard that with my own ears. And blowing a horn while the other team's kicking in OT is shameful. Could you imagine trying to hold 150 pound Randy back if his son were the one kicking and the other side blew a horn that caused him to miss?

Think of Melrose last year. They had probably 1000+ fans and supporters in the community and in the stands that were awesome and showed real hospitality towards HC last year. They also had probably 80-90 fans that were horrible, who sat in our stands shakin keys in our faces, drinking (alcohol, duh), smoking, cursing and everything else. The only thing anyone seemed to remember about that game were the 89-90 fans who had bad sportsmanship. No one talked about the GREAT football team Melrose had, or all the great fans who cooked and grilled and stopped them to welcome them to orange mound, or anything else. When people like SS fans come to HC, I dont want them to leave and talk about the guy screaming obscenities and blowong his horns. I want them to talk about the great football team they saw play.

Yanker, the only one Focused on Horatio is you. You are so focused you typed the same post twice. ;) Come on yanker, wake up, you are sounding like a broken record.

New play was inserted for tonight called the Power Horn. You will recognize it when we score the first time on it!

Don't blame your loss tonight on penalties. I will predict JCM to finish the game with a minimum of 120 yards in penalties. All well earned, I might add.

I am focusing on 3 things tonight.

1. Not tripping when I go out on the field, prior to cheering the Big Red on.

2. Cheering the Big Red on.

3. Not spilling my hot chocolate in the process of cheering the Big Red on.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

What a fool....GOOD LUCK HC

The YANKER will call no one a fool on here, but we actually agree, my "fannish" friend...I, too, find it very "ODD" that HC posters talk about this "hornblower", almost exclusively...on the day of the biggest game of the year!!! The YANKER simply responds to the "HOT" topic of the day in Henryland!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!

We remember this, we remember that. Somebody said this, somebody said that.

Randy knows why this has occured to him. Most likely there is more to this than ANY of us know or that needs to be repeated on this site. He is grown man he can deal with the situation.

He would probably say "Make some noise for the boys, make the Cougers know your there". Pats fans are a collective soul. From beginning to end lets make sure the Cougars know that .

Yanker, the only one Focused on Horatio is you. You are so focused you typed the same post twice. :thumb: Come on yanker, wake up, you are sounding like a broken record.

New play was inserted for tonight called the Power Horn. You will recognize it when we score the first time on it!

Don't blame your loss tonight on penalties. I will predict JCM to finish the game with a minimum of 120 yards in penalties. All well earned, I might add.

I am focusing on 3 things tonight.

1. Not tripping when I go out on the field, prior to cheering the Big Red on.

2. Cheering the Big Red on.

3. Not spilling my hot chocolate in the process of cheering the Big Red on.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

The YANKER agrees with you as well, but the broken record to which you refer, is the countless number of HC fans posting about the "Hornblower" on the day of the big game...ONLY IN HENRYLAND!!!! We may have several penalties tonight...but none on our "Hornblower"...we do not have one...and THANK GOODNESS for that!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER will call no one a fool on here, but we actually agree, my "fannish" friend...I, too, find it very "ODD" that HC posters talk about this "hornblower", almost exclusively...on the day of the biggest game of the year!!! The YANKER simply responds to the "HOT" topic of the day in Henryland!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!

Unless you can enlighten us on something other than JCM is TOUGH what else can we talk about?????????????????????????????????????

I am proud of each & every player on OUR team & it has been a GREAT thrill & HONOR to have the chance to watch these guys grown into Great Young Men that Have Played Some Great Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tonight Will Be The Patriots' Best Game Yet!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Football Players, Cheerleaders, Band Members, Red Roadies, FCA & The Rest of The Class Of 2007, It's ALL ABOUT YOU TONIGHT!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Tonight To Each & Every One Of You!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck Coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, as you start to walk toward Patriot Statium tonight, plz turn around & look at the side of the pat's field house, look at the entire Statium, fence's, watch the honoring of the players before the game (6:45 is a good time) etc. Then you will see what is Important To ME Tonight!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go, Fight, Win Big Red Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud of each & every player on OUR team & it has been a GREAT thrill & HONOR to have the chance to watch these guys grown into Great Young Men that Have Played Some Great Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tonight Will Be The Patriots' Best Game Yet!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Football Players, Cheerleaders, Band Members, Red Roadies, FCA & The Rest of The Class Of 2007, It's ALL ABOUT YOU TONIGHT!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Tonight To Each & Every One Of You!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck Coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, as you start to walk toward Patriot Statium tonight, plz turn around & look at the side of the pat's field house, look at the entire Statium, fence's, watch the honoring of the players before the game (6:45 is a good time) etc. Then you will see what is Important To ME Tonight!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go, Fight, Win Big Red Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER would love to look around and take in the beauty of your facility...the players that are to be honored,etc...but I must admit that I have CAUGHT THE FEVER...that is HORNBLOWER FEVER!!!!! The YANKER fears that I am now caught up in what every citizen of Henry County is feeling...Where is our Hornblower and how will he be treated tonight? How will the Hornblower be treated prior to the UNIMPORTANT kickoff??? Where will the HORNBLOWER spend his halftime??? What will the HORNBLOWER do after the UNIMPORTANT game??? Heck folks, while we have a huge crowd already in the stadium, let's just cancel the game and HONOR THE HORNBLOWER!!! My suggestion is for the JCM and HC fans to come togther for an all important common cause...let's WIN ONE FOR THE HORNBLOWER!!!!! I AM THE YANKER..........I will sign off for the day and make the trip later. Hope everyone has a safe night...and the YANKER is now officially proclaiming myself as a HORNBLOWING FANATIC like the rest of you up in Henryland!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!