JCM @ Henry County

He is a joke...a grown man blowing a horn in an attempt to make a highschool kid miss a fieldgoal....that is truly sad...you should all be ashamed. HC is a good team that plays with hart, but this guy needs to realize that he's not on the team...his son is.....pathetic.....

Excuse me, But you are a joke and so is your fanbase. trying to rub a victory in a teams face after a game like the one last week is an absolute crime and YOU AND YOUR FANS SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Edited by Patriot Pride W.A.O.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, But you are a joke and so is your fanbase. trying to rub a victory in a teams face after a game like the one last week is an absolute crime and YOU AND YOUR FANS SHOULD BE FAN

It was one of the best HS matchups that I have ever seen and if I watch HS football for the next 100 years I may never see another game that good. You guys(the actual team) played with real heart, no kidding. I hated to see eather team loose. All I am saying is that a kid trying to kick a field goal in OT has enough pressure on him as it is without having some moron...adult, blowing a horn in his ear....I mean how desperate is that. This guy is an adult, he should know better. I am a hardcore HS football fan myself but I know that you have to draw the line somewhere....Some kid is trying to kick a fieldgoal or catch a long pass, give him a chance. I had my time on the field to make a difference in the game many years ago. That time is over now. This guy needs to step back and shake himself and ask himself,is what I am about to do in the spirit of good sportsmanship?....I mean yell all you want but a freakin train horn.........????

IT IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME GAME :lol: one that HC will win :lol:

You are right. HC will win, I just hope they do it right.

I've talked with several of the SS starters and they don't remember the horn, so I really don't think its a factor. The field goal kicker blocked it out, thank goodness. He definitely didn't need the distraction though. The blowing the horn is a little juvenile, I must admit, but honestly, if they think it made a difference.....it really doesn't. That's the sad part of all of this. Now, blowing the horn to get your team's spirit up, I can understand that, but trying to distract a player during a play is just rude. As a SS fan at the stadium last week, I really didn't pay attention to it. Sorry, it made no difference. I only encountered good spirited HC fans. Good luck tonight HC, I believe you will win. Stay safe and uninjured....that's to both teams!

no, YOU aren't thinking clearly. you say you heard him at the kenwood game say a bad word. then later on you say your friend told you. which is it? your are exactly what a fan base DOESN'T need by trying to bring down the faithful. So Quit trying to talk bad about people and start trying to make some noise for the Big Red as They demolish jcm.

Uh..try reading that again. I heard it with my own ears. Someone said they didn't hear it and asked me if I was the person sitting next them. And I said that I probably wasn't sitting by them because the person who was sitting by me (never said it was my friend or that I even knew them, by the way) even commented on it. SOOOO...if that person (the person who asked me) didn't hear him say it, then common sense would tell me that they were not the person sitting by me. I was simply mentioning some cases that I know of Randy going a little over the edge to justify why they are taking action and why I agree with it. I wasn't trying to tell a one-sided story or talk bad about anyone. I am not Kreisky or Poole, so I don't see how I brought him down. Maybe his own actions brought him down. I have no desire to get into any heated war of words of such a silly subject. So this is the last I will post about it. See you all at Patriot Stadium.

I think you meant to reply to me. I dont know who you are, so I dont know if I was sitting next to you or not. I probably wasnt because the person sitting beside me looked at me and said "Long just dropped the F-word to the whole crowd." But the visitor side of the stands at Kenwood wasnt very big, I dont know how you didnt hear him. BUT I was so focused on the SS game, I didnt hear him blow the horn during the kick that everyone was talking about. I think Randy Long is an awsome fan, he just gets caught up in the moment. Tomorrow all of this will be over and wont matter anymore anyway. ANYWAY, on to the game. Best of luck Patriots. Give Yanker the longest ride back to Jackson that he has ever had!!!

I was sitting right behind him at that game, and never heard him say it.

I was sitting right behind him at that game, and never heard him say it.

Look, I am not against Randy Long. I just think he oversteps the boundaries sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned a specific time that I could think of. But if I would have said there were times he yelled curse words, NO ONE could argue with that. So that was the basis for what I was saying. I am sure some of you have heard him say things I haven't too. He is being punished for something he did, that's enough. I shouldn't have even brought anything else up. I do apologize. I was just trying to justify what they are doing. Ready to move on to the game. I expect we will see plays from the Patriots that we have not seen this year. Good Luck Patriots.

GO GET 'EM!!!

Edited by Patriotpride

He is a joke...a grown man blowing a horn in an attempt to make a highschool kid miss a fieldgoal....that is truly sad...you should all be ashamed. HC is a good team that plays with hart, but this guy needs to realize that he's not on the team...his son is.....pathetic.....

No. Besides the apparent need to watch his mouth every now and again I think he sounds like a great high school fan. I wish all fans had his passion for the Friday Night Lights.

Dude, whats a joke is your spelling! Hart?

Congrats to the Big Red Patriots!!! You showed you could do it. Outside of the last play, you kept the JCM offense in check.

And Yanker, I hope that you were watching #34 tonight. He did plenty of running with Hogsett hanging on. And I saw only one time that I thought he ran over someone, it just happened to be #5 Hardin. Both Hardin and Hogsett are play makers, they kept our #1 from scoring or breaking away by getting a hand on him. But no clear BIG hits from either of them as I could see.

I hope that your father did OK up in Henryland and that the hospitality was good. Sorry that the Patriots made your ride home so long, but then again, we have waited to tell you that for months now! :D

With a Munford win, we have to settle for 2nd and JCM may very well be out of it for the first time in a long time. We'll just have to play Melrose a game early!

Way to go Patriots!!!

Hey yacker, if you need a ride home. You can hop on #34's back, he'll give you a ride back to jackson. Thats about how far he carried Hoggsett and Hardin all night long. I don't think he went backwards one time tonight when he carried the ball . Yep, everytime he was tackled, he fell forward. I thought you guys could be TOUGH and HIT HARD. There are two hits that I remember tonight. The first one was from your safety. It was late and he got a personal foul for it, so it was cheap. The second hit was from #58 on our team that drove your "baby back" about two yards backwards when he got hit. Now that was a hit. I'm not going to rub anything else in, I'm going to save a little for the other guys. You knew you had this coming, but I'm not going to be real hard on you. It was a good game, and JCM played well. They definately don't own HCHS though. I want to hear your thoughts on our young back that you didn't think was going to do anything. I can't wait for monday. See you then.

Edited by myadvice