FC vs WC

bigmonster

but the spirit and the mind is there.

Well i do think both teams are all fired up and i hope FC is ready for this game is should come easy to them cause they wont to go to the playoffs...and this game is HOMECOMING Fcwin by 3 touchdowns.

I got to admitt Stovall is a great player not player is the best in my mind..there is a whole lot of talent i got to say the two DT's are pretty good..

FC 28

WC 6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i do think both teams are all fired up and i hope FC is ready for this game is should come easy to them cause they wont to go to the playoffs...and this game is HOMECOMING Fcwin by 3 touchdowns.

I got to admitt Stovall is a great player not player is the best in my mind..there is a whole lot of talent i got to say the two DT's are pretty good..

FC 28

WC 6

You are 2-4! You need more great players. They are coming in a couple of yrs. Good luck.

Both Teams wins are over teams with a combined win total of 1. Franklin Co. has given up 163 points this year; to Warren's 124, and even with the Pioneers getting shut out two times this year they still have scored more points than the Rebels. This game is between two evenly matched teams I think the Pioneers will with this one 17-14

Well good luck to both teams

Its going to be some good football weather

I'm not going to get on here, and say WC is going to win. We will all find out tomorrow who the better team is.

But i will say there is no way FC beats WC by 3 touchdowns

Really don't think FC can score 3 touchdowns on WC

FC has had problems on offense. Outside the Shelbyville game, they have scored 4 offensive tds, one against Cumberland Co, one against Coffee Co, 2 against Baylor (Baylor was up 35-0 and put in freshmen and sophs and FC scored 2 tds). FC had no tds against Tullahoma, Oakland or Lincoln Co. Warren Co is a better team and should win this game. Get theri early...FC always has a business that sponsors the tailgate party and provides food for all fans, including the visitors.

Edited by wingman10

Besides the passing game (which we didn't have to rely on due to a great running game tonight) I think this is the best the team as a whole has played. Great long drives that ate the clock and produced points, Defense only giving up one big play in the 1st half that was the TD catch and forced several turnovers (3 or 4 picks and maybe a fumble recovery) . Anyone know how Moran is? He went out with about 8:30 left in the 4th; it looked like he hurt his knee again.