Oak Ridge v. Soddy Daisy

BIG CAT RIDGER

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is un-thinkable that OR will loose this week no way no how. Thank goodness SD is having a bad year. However if they don't come to play and let them hang around well we won't think about that. Call me crazy I have a sneaky feeling that OR might upset either The Ads or the Owls. It seems so un-thinkable that there is a chance OR could end the season 5-5 or even 4-6. So lets just hope my feelings are on and we end it 6-4. 7-3 would be a dream come true right now. Good Luck Cats.

You know a 5-5 team did win state last year.

Region 2 5-A

Farragut 4-0

Ooltewah 4-0

McMinn Co 2-2

Oak Ridge 2-2

William Blount 2-2

Bradley Central 1-3

Soddy Daisy 1-3

Heritage 0-4

Oak ridge lost to both McMinn Co and William Blount; who play this weekend. Have both of those teams teams already played OakRidge/Farragut/Ooltewah? Oak Ridge is chasing the loser of this game for the 4th seed. Tough road ahead. I hope you make it. The playoffs will not be the same without you.

It is un-thinkable that OR will loose this week no way no how. Thank goodness SD is having a bad year. However if they don't come to play and let them hang around well we won't think about that. Call me crazy I have a sneaky feeling that OR might upset either The Ads or the Owls. It seems so un-thinkable that there is a chance OR could end the season 5-5 or even 4-6. So lets just hope my feelings are on and we end it 6-4. 7-3 would be a dream come true right now. Good Luck Cats.

You know a 5-5 team did win state last year.

Wildman what is going on with the Cats.Saw them against Maryville(scrimmage) they looked good.Has there been a lot of injuries or are they just young.I know Coach Stevens well enough to know that he and his staff will get this fixed and when they do someone is going to be in trouble.I look for them to make a run deep in the playoffs.Central Bobcat

Bobcat... you are correct on all three counts starting QB broken thumb on passing hand, lots of Sophs and Jrs starting and the coaching staff will get it under control. There... that was positive. It may be next year before it gets fixed though!!

Bounder, thanks for the info.I can't believe some think you guys may not make the playoffs. I don't remember Oak Ridge ever missing out on the post season. Has that ever happened?Good luck to you and the Cats one of the most respected teams in the state.Stay positive you have a great staff there they will get it back on track sooner than later.Central Bobcat

my upset pick of the week soddy daisy upsets oak ridge, i saw monday's practice for soddy daisy and they looked very improved. i also have one stat from the soddy daisy mcminn game. out of 43 plays on 33 plays mcminn gained 40 yds and on the another ten they gained 255 yards so if soddy daisy didn't give up some many yards on ten plays they would of beat them. and it was just like 1 guy missing his assigment on that play and the coaches have got that worked out