Obion County Central

pride&tradition

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if they have enough leadership and inside play this year to do it....thoughts??

Are you kidding me? With Roney and Aubrey Reedy inside the lady rebels are very good inside. The only thing is that Roney likes to controlthe ball in the big games and that can not hurt the lady rebs, but I think that the rebs have a good chance at making some noise in the postseason.

Edited by wilhpitt

Are you kidding me? With Roney and Aubrey Reedy inside the lady rebels are very good inside. The only thing is that Roney likes to controlthe ball in the big games and that can not hurt the lady rebs, but I think that the rebs have a good chance at making some noise in the postseason.

I see where you made the edit...you would have probably took some slack because of that... :) ....But wow you brought that comment all the way back from October 9th....WOW

I see where you made the edit...you would have probably took some slack because of that... :) ....But wow you brought that comment all the way back from October 9th....WOW

I wasnt on here my lil brother was and he lives in dyersburg so he likes to rag on obion county. I caught him in here and had to change things around. I still believe that they have what it takes to make another run for the state tourney.

Edited by wilhpitt

true...look at gc a few years ago 34-0 going into state tournaments and lose in first round to future state champs livingston acadamy

I believe a team with an undefeated record going into a state tournament is a good thing...I know it adds pressure,but that's only a problem if you let it be...Dyer County also had an undefeated record a few years ago...I think they lost in the region tournament that year....

I believe a team with an undefeated record going into a state tournament is a good thing...I know it adds pressure,but that's only a problem if you let it be...Dyer County also had an undefeated record a few years ago...I think they lost in the region tournament that year....

it puts a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG bullseye on your back..livingston acadamy showed they were the best team in the state by far that year with their closest game at state being in the championship and they still won by like 12 or 13 and they had 6 losses in the regular season i believe

The Lady Rebels won the Dyersburg Christmas Tournament by defeating the host Lady Trojans 47-39.....Jana Roney led in scoring with 22 points....Jana, Aubrey Reedy, and Gentry Reedy made All-Tournament Team, and Gentry won MVP....Congrats to those three and the rest of the ladies....Next up for OC is Westview next Friday....Great job tonight girls!!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!