Obion County Central

pride&tradition

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused. Are there 2 tourn. ? One at Murray St and one at Dyersburg ? If so please list dates and times with locations and teams, of each thanks

They play Lexington,Tn at Murray State on Saturday afternoon...

They play in the Dyersburg Christmas Tournament on Dec.28-30....

There is a list of teams for the Dyersburg tourney in earlier posts on this thread...OC opens up with Poplar Bluff,Mo.....

As to when this thread will end.....sometime in late March would be nice. And yes Upperman is a very good team, as is Lipscomb, and Westview, and D'burg, and Stone Mem. and ect. ect. Not taking away from anyone on here, just talking Lady Rebel basketball. I think I have said this before....It is MUCH TOO EARLY to "award" anything, (district titles, regional titles, state titles), but teams around the state are making a case for themselves, and OC at this time is making a strong case. Next up South Fulton, a very good 1A team.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never had a thread go this long, but I'm glad I thought to post on this team a few weeks in advance now :D

And the Thread continues-- :lol: Keep it going guys -- You can't stop the thread, you can only hope to contain it :D

OC girls will play at 3pm this Saturday at the ole Racer Arena in Murray vs. Lexington.. OC boys will not play ..

Take care -- <_<

I didn't think our guys played....OC at South Fulton tonight vs Dyersburg tomorrow night....Let's get two W's

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!