Top 10 in Regions 1-3A and 2-3A

LEONARDSLOSERS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs lost to Scott Co.

I think if AC plays Gibbs 10 times they beat them 9.

Sorry Gibbs would not be in my top 10.

AC might be down, but they still have some good coaching.

That may be true but right now it looks like Gibbs is going to the playoffs. Scott will be eliminated after this week's loss to Kingston and Anderson Co. is just a bad football team this year.

Anyway you're entitled to your opinion so I won't try to argue at all. Good List ;)

Who wins this week's Catholic-Fulton game and what's the score?????

That may be true but right now it looks like Gibbs is going to the playoffs. Scott will be eliminated after this week's loss to Kingston and Anderson Co. is just a bad football team this year.

Anyway you're entitled to your opinion so I won't try to argue at all. Good List :lol:

Who wins this week's Catholic-Fulton game and what's the score?????

1.Fulton

2.Catholic

3.AE

4.Carter

5.Scott

6.Kingston

7.claiborne

8.LA

9.AC

10.gibbs

I guess everyone thinks the highlanders are just a doormat for the jackets into the playoffs ;)

1.Fulton

2.Catholic

3.AE

4.Carter

5.Scott

6.Kingston

7.claiborne

8.LA

9.AC

10.gibbs

I guess everyone thinks the highlanders are just a doormat for the jackets into the playoffs :thumb:

Well if Kingston wins that game then Region 2-3A will be one of the first regions to have it's four playoff representatives locked into the postseason. Region 3-3A can lock it's four representatives in this week as well if Polk Co. takes care of Sequoyah. Region 8-3A will do the same thing as well because somebody has to win the Hillcrest-Frayser battle. I love this part of the year because we now find out who is truly playoff worthy and who is going to be at home watching the playoffs (which I'm sorry to say is where Scott will be).

You also are entitled to your opinion, but AE has not shown what they need to to be ahead of Carter in my opinion. It is obvious that AE is doing much better once they got past the better teams in the league. If Carter wins out in its region it will play the loser of AE Kingston game, and will probably take on the winner the next week.