District 7-AA

yuckamuck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Smith County!!! We are all behind you. Yes even me(Z King of No thing!!!)

Glad to see you are. I guess when queenie got on ya you figured, I better correct myself. lol, messin with ya man, don't get all riled up and think I'm callin you out.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Upperman

Livingston

Smith

Dekalb

York

Macon

Cannon

No team will touch Upperman. Smith Co. could be second. Smith Co has great speed, good shooters but no dominate big man. Nixon and Sanders working together will be a problem for the other teams.

Smith does have some pretty good speed. Depth as well as lack of inside presence will plague them. Nixon, Sanders had pretty good camps as did the Wakefield kid. He's just a junior. Rievely is real quick and a sparatic shooter. They could do well. Just have to play together. I would really like to see this team do well after last year's disappointing season. First game just a few weeks away. Can't wait for bball season.

However I think Upperman can and will be beaten. They are good, but its pretty hard to go undefeated in the district, I don't think they are that dominate, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

The Tigers will be a pretty tough team this year. Its hard to say who will do what. I think Smith, Dekalb, and Livingston are all capable of challenging Upperman for number one.

I've heard that the format for the region tourney is going to be that the #1 and 2 from each district will host the #3 and 4 seed, and after that all games will be at Upperman. Can anyone clarify? I know the district tourney is at Upperman.