Cory Lidle Killed in Plane Crash

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN is taking it a little far.

I agree. The media is getting out of hand with this. I mean I don't see them doing this when a college basketball player drops dead after a conditioning practice. I mean show some respect. On Cold Pizza this morning, the female host couldn't get through an interview about it without crying. That may be a sign to back off.

Guest dare_2_dream

I agree. The media is getting out of hand with this. I mean I don't see them doing this when a college basketball player drops dead after a conditioning practice. I mean show some respect. On Cold Pizza this morning, the female host couldn't get through an interview about it without crying. That may be a sign to back off.

I agree, the media took this too far. It was on every channel, and it was the talk of ESPN all night long. People were aware of the events that happened, let the man's family have some peace about it. No need to continue to discuss the issue at hand, who cares who was flying the plane? The man is dead, let his soul and his family be.

Flipping channels last night went past Nancy Grace on Headline News.....she asked her guest if it could have been suicide since he was under such scrutiny....the guy asks what scrutiny??...then she kept on about how he had so much to live for a wife and a child the world at is feet..why did he do it??

I already thought this woman was nuts...now I know for a proven fact.

Flipping channels last night went past Nancy Grace on Headline News.....she asked her guest if it could have been suicide since he was under such scrutiny....the guy asks what scrutiny??...then she kept on about how he had so much to live for a wife and a child the world at is feet..why did he do it??

That is absolutely ridiculous....

I'm glad I didn't see that. She must real desperate because that was a low blow to his wife and kid.