East Ridge or Howard ?

3ball30

who said he was. Now that you say that I think that he is. Can you give me someone better. Remember he started all 4 years, and he went to a b-ball school with great tradition not some school who is good 1 in every 5 or 6 years

who said he was. Now that you say that I think that he is. Can you give me someone better. Remember he started all 4 years, and he went to a b-ball school with great tradition not some school who is good 1 in every 5 or 6 years

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you insist on being ignorant because I havent taken a shot at you in any post. My words must fit you so if the shoe fits wear it. I see now that you are a computer thug you can talk now because we probably would never see each other so lets just keep the conversation on b-ball and not call each other names. These post are all opinionated but lies came in when people started posting that howard plays older players. We even had someone pretend to know Allen Ray saying he played with his brother in Middle school. If you are for Howard then you know that many people in chattanooga hates the school

Ok well I didn't call you a name, I said ignorant as in ignoring what I'm saying not saying that you're ignorant (ig-nerr-ent). I'm not taking a shot at you at all just saying that you think I'm hating on Howard when really I like Howard's team this year.

Edited by alwaysballin1

I'm a point guard who is 16. How many point guards do you have already on your team? And who are they?

I'm on a team that I think plays the Chattanooga Titans today in a scrimmage for the 16u team. Tonight at Tyner Center Chattanooga Warriors play the Chattanooga Titans 16U at 5:30.

No my younger played for Howard until last year. WBU? I played in Florida when I was in high school, but I've been out of school for a lil while.

Did you graduate early in Florida? :lol: You were 16 in March and now you've been out a while. just wondering.

Edited by kidnplay

Alwaysballin did your brother play at howard with Allen Ray Remember it was you who said he was too old. You said that they played in middle school together but you said your brother played for howard a year ago. Allen ray has been gone from howard for two years and he graduated when ford was a sophmore. Last year howards only senior was a Center and he didnt play middle school ball he began playing when he was in high school he only played 2 years his freshman year and his senior year. Alwaysballin you are the weakest link good bye!!!